Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
MONDAY NIGHT RAW (3/26/18): DANIEL BRYAN VS. RANDY ORTON

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:53 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image

I hear in my voices in my head!
They counsel me. They understand...
They talk to me!!

The crowd is loud for this next upcoming match on the card in TNW:R's season opener show. The lighting in the sold out arena dims some and the titantron turns red with the words, "In My Veins", flashed across in bold letters. Audience members stood to their feet with their signs, posters, and phones in hand. All happy to see the return of the former three time TNWF champion and two time former TOPWG champion, Randy Orton back home where he belonged. The Viper slowly made strides to center stage and overlooked each individual who paid a ticket to see him. He takes in all their cheers and starts raising his arms to pump them each up. It's been a very long time since Randy's been in any ring, some speculated retirement, but here he was.

He started his walk down the ramp slow and sped up as the crowd rallied him. He walked with an aura that could not be replicated. He made it down the ramp and stopped to smirk at the crowd some more. They in turn cheered him. It was weird to him considering the history between him and his opponent tonight. The one and only, Daniel Bryan. Two men who did their fair share of battle for the TNWF world title with Orton coming out on top majority of the time. If it was up to Orton, history would be repeating itself tonight. He walked to the steps and effortlessly ascended them until he was on the apron lifting himself into the ring. He walked to the furthest turnbuckle and his strides slowed, then brought himself up so that he could stare off into the sea of fans, before blessing them with his signature taunt. Outstretching both of his arms and posing for a moment enough for pictures to be taken with steady hands.

User Image

After Orton climbed down and stood inside of his corner waiting for his opponent. The Yes man himself; Daniel Bryan.

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces