Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
MONDAY NIGHT RAW (3/26/18): MATT ALLENS PROMO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:50 pm
BULLET CLUB.. 4-4-4-4-4... LIFE.

...And just like that, "Shot 'Em" would blast over the PA system. The crowd would instantly arise to their feet as they would now be highly invested into this Matt Allens promo for many reasons just because of this theme song playing for his entrance. For one, he had his own solo theme song already, but with him coming out to the Bullet Club's theme song, meant that TNW:R were in agreement to CWF for him to expand the group in this company, and to put over Matt's character as the most valuable man in this community at the moment. As the theme song played out, Matt would step out of the curtain from gorilla position with the CWF Championship around his waist and the TNW:R Championship over his shoulder, with his signature entrance jacket and Bullet Club T-Shirt on, being greeted to a loud pop from the audience.

User Image

The announcer would then announce Matt to the ring as -just- the current TNW:R Champion, since she didn't know about the second title, and she didn't need to know because it wasn't the company's title anyways. But later tonight when Matt wrestles Finn Balor, she will be informed to introduce him by his two titles. Matt had everything. His current gimmick from CWF, the Bullet Club's theme song, his entrance jacket, the shirt, the titles, but the only thing missing was his group at the moment since Matt would be showing up alone for this promo. Matt would be walking to the ring with the lights flashing gray and white and the LED's around the ring apron flashing as well, with the Bullet Club theme looping over and over. Once he got to the ring, he would then make a turn to the propped up steel steps and walk up the steps, one step at a time, before coming into the ring through the second rope, and ducking his head under the top rope. Now in the ring, he would unstrap his CWF Championship and head over to the second turnbuckle, getting on top and raising up both titles with the audience going bananas over him. Matt was over with the crowd as a current babyface, and he could pretty much do what he wanted to, being the most valuable man here at the moment. He would then get down from the turnbuckle, and place the CWF Championship over the top turnbuckle, before requesting a microphone, adjusting the TNW:R Championship over his shoulder to keep the audience in mind on why he came back to TNW:R. He would then receive the microphone, with his theme song fading, the arena lighting returning to normal, and the audience now taking their seats and quieting down to listen to what Matt had to say.

--------------

Now having a microphone in hand, Matt would look around calculating his thoughts before beginning to speak. "After scratching, and clawing, digging and grinding, I finally stand before you all as the TNW:R CHAMPION!" the crowd would immediately bust out in cheers, and begin clapping for the young man. Once that was said and done, Matt would be given the opportunity to speak again. "This place wasn't designed for people like me, but after clawing and scratching in a place designed to keep me down, I finally obtained the TNW:R Championship. In this company, I was nothing more than a joke.. no one would take me seriously. Everyone was blind towards my wins but when I lost, I was acknowledged as pushover talent. A stepping stone. Samoa Joe beat me, and went on to fight for the TNW:R Championship. Roman Reigns beat me and went on to fight for the TNW:R Championship. And where was I? left at the bottom of the card." Matt would say, taking a few breaths, and calculating his thoughts once more before beginning to speak again, looking around at the audience and looking at facial expressions. "But are you watching now? Because THIS.. win.. won't definitely go ignored." Matt said, raising the championship off his shoulder and in the air as the audience would begin to clap for him. Emotion grew heavy in his voice, and his expression would turn more serious. He would then adjust the championship right back over his shoulder and speak again. "I plan on being a fighting champion. No exceptions. Any and all comers, please, bring them on. Because there isn't anyone that I haven't beaten! and how I've been feeling, you're gonna have to take a limb from me before I let go of the TNW:R Championship!" Matt would say with intensity in his voice, before looking over at the crowd, with the many of them clapping for him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:49 am
                          User Image

User Image

User Image

Fans in the arena at tonight's TNW:R Raw show were absolutely overjoyed for Matt Allens after his successful Money in the Bank cash in. They were glued into every word he spoke, cheering accordingly as he made pauses. But as his promo ended, he stayed in the ring. And merely seconds following his final word, the lights dimmed and a song began playing on the speakers. Blind by Korn v1, Aleks Mason's theme song opened with the extensive 52 second intro, building up the intensity that was about to be revealed. Everyone knew who was going to be walking through those curtains, and the longer than usual intro made the anticipation build. Finally, the instrumental would pick up and the lights would begin to brighten up, and graphics appeared on the various screens in the arena. Fans got to their feet, some cheered, some booed, but everyone reacted. Shortly following the song's first lyrics, about a minute and a half into the song, Aleks Mason would push through the curtains and onto the Monday Night Raw stage. Seeing him in the flesh grew the fans excitement as they grew louder. A camera zoomed into his face, which lay low, a smirk on his face and his piercing eyes in the direction of the rings. On commentary, Michael Cole exclaimed, "Is it? IT IS! Aleks Mason is here on Monday Night Raw!" Before TNW:R's millionth hiatus, Mason had made it clear he was top dog on iMPACT, and he intended to represent the brand every single day. But tonight, his appearance on Monday Night Raw was nothing more than business. He was still very brand loyal, but nonetheless he was here for business. Mason was wearing his typical dark black suit, the jacket buttoned shut. However as he stood on the ramp, he unbuttoned the front of the jacket, pushing it aside to unveil his TNW:R Universal Championship, something he has not worn in quite some time. The camera would zoom into the gold, and then pan up to the devious smile on the champion's face.

Mason would then begin to parade down the ring, and in unusual fashion, begin to slap crowd members' hands on his way down. He would make it down the ramp and stand still, eyeballing the double-champion standing in the ring. Mason nodded his head, still smiling from ear to ear. He'd turn to his left, and make his way up the steel steps and onto the apron. Aleks wiped his shoes on the mat before swiftly throwing his right leg over the middle rope, ducking between the middle and top rope, and entering the ring. Mason unbuckled the strap of his title, and held it high with his right hand as he walked passed Allens and towards the side of the ring facing the hard camera. The camera zoomed close into Mason holding up the title, and you could see him mouth the words, "This is what a real championship looks like." Mason would toss the title over his right shoulder, and request a microphone. And of course, he would be given the microphone without any hesitation. Slipping off the square piece that wrapped around the microphone, displaying TNW:R's logo, he tossed it aside and held the microphone in his left hand.

Mason stood across from Matt Allens, and rose his microphone as his theme music faded away. "Matthew..." The fans erupted as Mason spoke his first words back in TNW:R. Mason took a deep exhale as he continued to speak. "Look at us. There is no denying as we stand in this ring we are at the top of the wrestling world. You and I, who would've guessed? Let me sway away from you and I so I can address what everyone is thinking." Mason would look away from Allens, and stare into the hard camera. Everyone wanted to know, what he was doing on Raw tonight. "I hold the Universal Championship, a title I've single handedly put on the map, a title I have single handedly created a legacy for. I will appear on ANY SHOW that I please." Fans would erupt in cheers, always in favor of rebellion. Mason would then bring his attention back to Allens. "Now, Matthew.. I would be lying if I said I wasn't proud when I watched you, on my television screen, I watched you run down that aisle and cash in your Money in the Bank briefcase. I was proud, and I was overjoyed. And not because it wasn't me on the receiving end, no. But because by winning that TNW:R Championship, you have secured our spots at the top of the wrestling world. Two years ago, people like you and I, we had no chance of making it in the main event, we had no chance of seeing a championship match. But now, now we pave the way for change. Not only are we the first two self made men to simultaneously hold the two biggest championships in TNW:R, but we're the top two wrestlers in the world and there is no denying that." Mason would pause as fans cheered these two men, who defied the odds of management of wrestling promotions for years. But Mason wasn't done speaking.

"That leads me to this.. There can only be one alpha. Let's not ignore the fact that you hold the championship that the suits at corporate recognize as the top title. Let's not ignore that not only do you hold one major title, you hold two." Mason would count along with his fingers the championships Allens currently held, the TNW:R and CWF Championships. "And I want them both. I'm already guaranteed the match for the CWF Championship at CWF's WrestleMania. And yea, I'll say the name. YOU HEAR THAT CM PUNK? AT CWF'S WRESTLEMANIA IT WILL BE ALEKS MASON VS. MATT GENNISON FOR THE CWF CHAMPIONSHIP." Aleks lowered his microphone and surveyed the fans, who seemed to be enjoying the promo so far. "But why should it stop at the CWF Championship? There can only be one alpha. When I first made my way into this business I trained alongside a young, hungry, wrestler, a man that was told he would never make it. Someone very similar to me. I trained next to him, knowing that one day he would be the man I had to go through, he would be the man I had to take out, in order to become the ACE of professional wrestling. I don't just want to be at the top of TNW:R iMPACT, I don't just want to be at the top of TNW:R Raw, and I don't just want to be at the top of CWF. I WANT TO BE AT THE TOP OF THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY. We all saw the video on CWF dot com, we all heard the challenge. Rumor has it CM Punk is scrambling to book shows as we speak in order to prevent it. CWF WrestleMania. Two out of three falls. Three Championships on the line." The fans erupted in cheers at the sheer idea of a match of that level!

"Sin City born and raised, and you'd better believe when I decide to gamble I'm ALL IN. Matthew, we've made enough history, but why stop? History starts now.. HISTORY STARTS... with Mason.. and Allens." Aleks lowered his microphone and stared into the eyes of the fellow champion, adjusting his own title on his shoulder.

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:25 am
....And just like that within the matter of seconds, a tapping would be heard over the PA system from what sounded like the intro of a theme song that could only belong to one man. Matt would only be staring into the hard camera with a cold expression on his face, unmoved by the sound of that intro, however, the audience would absolutely go ballistic. Once the intensity of the theme song picked up, Matt would then turn his attention towards the ramp way, as it would be Aleks Mason who walked out of gorilla position, who must've been hidden or came in last minute, because Matt didn't see him anywhere in the locker room area, and because the two were on separate shows. After some time had passed and Aleks Mason was doing his usual routine coming down to the ring, Matt would stand his ground in the middle of the ring. Matt's expression would remain unmoved. Cold. This was unexpected but he should've known better than to have his guard down by Aleks Mason. Matt would be eyeballing Aleks Mason the entire time from when the two met eyes from the ramp to the ring, to the time Aleks Mason finally stepped in. When Mason walked passed Matt to grab a microphone, Matt would stay in the same position. Same stance. His back was turned towards Mason, and he would look back. Once Mason's theme song faded, Matt would turn around and take a few steps back, giving some breathing space between the two. After some time had passed and Mason said his piece, Matt would then respond himself. "I cashed in my Money in the Bank contract on Ryback for the TNW:R Championship because I remember what you said. That I wouldn't make a dumb decision, but I would make the right decision. And the right decision was to cash in for the PRESTIGIOUS Championship." Matt would say, raising the TNW:R Championship up in the air off his shoulder as the audience would cheer and clap for Matt. He would then adjust the title back over his shoulders. "...But you're definitely right about one thing. The two of us are now on top of the world. Two men who were once destined for failure and over looked because we didn't fit in. Like we were just created characters in a video game or something.." Matt said, taking a breath and some time to adjust his words properly into place. "But anyways.. you want the TNW:R Championship and the CWF Championship? I've been eyeing your Championship myself. The TNW:R Universal Championship, held by a man who's had it for two years now, one of the most prestigious champions in our sport, Aleks Mason.. you're on." Matt would say, as the hard camera would pan out to show the sea of audience members in the view of the two men bursting out in "YES!" chants, as Matt would then look around. However, he was finished speaking. He would raise the microphone up once more to continue speaking, looking into the eyes of Aleks Mason. "..And how ironic would it be, for it to be a two out of three falls match. Because realistically as far as the history books go, I have two pinfall victories over you already. And at CWF's WrestleMania, I'll happily make it Thunder... and RAIN!" Matt would say with intensity in his voice behind that one, as he would be looking Aleks Mason in the eyes with the audience just straight up marking out. "You wanna be on top of the industry? so do I. And there truly can only be one." Matt would say, with a smile reaching his face, now placing his Championship in the same hand as his microphone, before then extending his right hand out to Aleks Mason to confirm their match to be a 2 out of 3 falls for the CWF Championship, TNW:R Championship, and TNW:R UNIVERSAL Championship.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:33 am
Aleks would nod his head as Matt spoke, even when he threw some shade at his championship. But nonetheless, the match was being set. Mason stared into the hand of Allens as he extended it, but would grab it and shake it. A simple hand shake that would shake the entire wrestling world, almost like the Mega Powers exploding all over again. Mason would slip the Universal Championship off his shoulder and into his left hand as he grabbed Allens hand and lifted it into the air while simultaneously holding the Universal Championship into the air.  

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas