Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply The world that Never was.
Holding cell Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:42 pm

((-Holding cell-))
A large hanging cell.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rena stirred in her hanging cell. She shook the dizzyness from her head only to find she could barely move. Chains with strange runes were wrapped around her holding her in place. She tried to struggle out of them but they held firm. "Great...."
"I wouldn't call it that." Jaxon's voice said as he walked into view of the cell. Rena looked up at him with hate in her eyes but then noticed the man standing next to him.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image

Nema gave a grin when the girl looked at them with hatred. "Now now little one don't waste that anger on petty glares." The heartless stated amused. He walked up to her to get a better look. "Hmmm, this is the unstable light?" He questioned scanning her power. "Pesky bindings." He spoke and waved his hand causing the chains to vanish and reappear hanging empty. "Now let us have a look at that power unrestricted." The heartless bore a sinister smile expecting the prisoner to try and strike him down.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:11 am

As the bindings fell Rena's left eye changed into a bright blue as she saw the darkness surrounding this man. She quickly tried to take advantage of him and summon her staff. She then sent light energy beam at Nema. Jaxon just watched.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:23 pm
User Image

Nema simply stood there as the girls attack quickly reached him, at the last second he lifted his hand focusing darkness to his palm to stop the beam. "Is this her limit?" He asked turning his head to face Jaxon. "Not a very unstable source of light." The heartless commented and changed the darkness in his hand into a small portal. A second small portal appeared above Rena making her own beam attack fall on her. "Don't waste my time little one show me what you are really capable of." He ordered turning back to look at her.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:54 pm

"Your testing me aren't you?" The absence of the light guardian drained her of a lot of her power and the possession of plague left her out of balance. She still had enough in her to use her summons but the location was to small. She could barely control her light but this man made her angry. Jaxon didn't see it coming as light shined from her blue eye and started forming on her arms. "Lets see if this passes." She yelled as an explosion of light shot out breaking the cell apart. It sent Jaxon back out of the cell but he managed to stay on his feet. After that Rena fell to her hands and knees. The previous summon had already taken so much out of her. What she did was foolish on her mana supply.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:07 am
User Image
User Image

"Not bad," Nema said having to call on the darkness in the room to repair his chest as the girls' attack had shot through him. "Not quite there yet though sadly for you that is it means I am going to have to hurt you in order to pull out that instability I seek." The heartless raised his hand slowly and pointed at her. "Now this won't kill you but it will hurt and I will keep raising the level of darkness until you finally release that light." A small ball of darkness formed at the tip of his finger after a split second he fired it aiming for her left shoulder.

Xanitos walked into the room just as Nema began his attack. "........" He said nothing knowing if he tried to do anything to soon it could blow up in his face, so he calmed down and walked over to where Jaxon was standing. "My Lord...." He spoke as a confirmation that he was there as asked.

Willow kept silent as well but had moved from Xanitos' hand and onto his shoulder, sadly unlike Xani she wasn't as good at hiding her feelings when it came to torture.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:07 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk followed behind Xanitos, standing next to him to watch Nema have his fun with Rena. Xalyk sighed, "So...is this is mandatory for prisoners?" Xalyk asked Jaxon. This kind of treatment was somewhat cruel...but Nema is the one playing with the prisoner, so that's understandable.

Xalyk looked around the room, there wasn't much to see. This was somewhat disappointing, Xalyk hasn't been in this room before, curious to see what was inside for awhile. Now that they were actually in here, it was...underwhelming.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 pm

The shot hit but something unexpected happened. As she felt the pain her eyes turned a bright green color. "NOT MY HOST!" Another voice said through her mouth as a mixture of dark and light energy burst out of her as well as a sickly green energy. She fell to her hands and knees as she wailed in pain. What Nema did not know was that he had tampered with the remained essence of plague that still resided in her. It was already instable. He made it worse.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:22 am
User Image
User Image
Nema watched as the girl's energy levels began to spike and flux. "You're not the instability I wanted, go back to sleep you failed weapon." Nema raised his hand fingers spread apart aiming at Rena. "Maybe you just need a proper coffin," He said with a small smile, darkness began to encircle Rena, it lifted off the ground expanding around her. "I see I will have to resort to that part of the plan after all." Nema sighed annoyed with the way things were turning out. "Mistress send me all of it." He spoke plainly knowing no matter where she was she heard him.

"Isn't it clear that she doesn't have what you want!" Xanitos yelled at the heartless.

"Oh I can feel she does, she just needs a little chemical help summoning it just as we thought," Nema stated not even looking back at the others. A portal of darkness opened and a dozen barrel spiders walked out of it and circled around Nema. "Don't think a fire attack is going to make these blow up little one these are special each one filled with a concentrated batch of my darkness poison." He explained reaching down with his free hand to remove one of the spiders' lids. "A poison to those who are normal or devoted to the light but with you, I think it will be more of a catalyst to force out all that hidden energy in you." The heartless laughed raising both of his hands causing the rest of the lids to burst off of the barrel spiders.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:27 am
knux_nyan
oogieknight
Flippy flusters Flaky

Rena would start to hear a voice deep within her mind.
She would start to feel her strength coming back as power started to flow inside of her.

"Rena. I can feel your pain across the worlds. Please, use the rest of my strength and escape...and, I'm sorry."

Rena should start to feel more light magic and strength coursing through her body.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:35 am

Rena felt new power in her and the voice of Kalena in her head. She felt it overpower Plague's essence and the spell Nema used. "Thanks Kalena." She said to herself as now both her eyes were blue with the light. "You think i was alone in this. All my friends are with me." She said as she held out her hand as light formed in it and a new keyblade appeared dispensing the darkness around her. "Now your the one trapped." a crystal appeared from her chest then and she grabbed it and tossed it into the air. She then jumped up quickly before Nema could react and sliced through the crystal causing a magic circle to appear and dark clouds to appear.
A massive beast then appeared from the clouds and soared under Rena as she landed on its back. "Bahamut. Nice to see you old friend. Nema I won't be some experiment for you to use." She then swung her keyblade creating a barrier around the area preventing anyone from escaping. "I'll take you on!"
'Sorry Kalena but i can't run from this...but thank you for the power.' she thought to herself.

Jaxon looked up and was surprised himself. "Where did it come from. The power of the light. She was unstable but something evened her out....KALENA She interfered!"

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

OogieKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:11 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk sighed when Nema's attempts to bring out Rena's unstable light backfired. "See, this is why you don't play with your food...but then again, I guess some people are stupid." Xalyk said with a palm to the forehead. It seemed Rena has an awakened power and control of light. Xalyk's buckler blade began to emanate wind, "...you know," but then the wind began to die down, "Nema did bring this on himself...why not let him deal with it?" Xalyk said to Jaxon and Xanitos. "As you said boss," Xalyk looked at Jaxon with a smirk, "We are all pawns."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:56 am
User Image
User Image

Nema stood still not losing his footing or showing any sign of intimidation by the girls' burst of power. "Trapped? experiment? hahaha!" Nema laughed at her statements. "This wasn't an experiment that would imply I had no idea what would happen." The heartless lifted his hand again and the dark poison flew out of the barrels and gathered in the palm of his hand condensing into a small stone of solid darkness. "The witch who I sought so long ago told me a conduit of light and a being of unstable darkness would one day reawaken void magic." He explained as he pierced his free hand into his own chest, he started to pull out a stone of light out, it was so bright it was constantly tearing away the darkness that made his hand. "Now you reveal you are indeed the conduit, the extension of the keeper of light."

Nema turned and aimed the stone of light at Xanitos. "And you the unstable darkness together you will revive enough void magic to allow me to change all worlds." Nema channeled some of his energy into the stone of light causing it to cast a ray at Xanitos. It took the ray seemingly no time to get to the nobody as it flashed out from the stone.

Xanitos tried to move and stay out of the stones cast but was unable to, The moment the light touched him darkness began to pour out of him and into the stone of light. "....." The younger nobody was unable to speak as he tried to reset giving Nema what he wanted.

Willow flew behind Xani and tried to summon a barrier to block the ray but Xanitos shadow stopped her. "But." The shadow shook it's head no and held a dark finger to where its' mouth would be. "....You better not have lied to him in those dreams..." She said knowing what the shadow was telling her.

Xanitos fell to his knees feeling the unstable darkness leave his body completely leaving him as the nobody he was meant to be.".....no more hunger..." He was too drained to get back up.

The ray receded back into the stone making the once clear stone turn black with small specks of light sifting through the darkness. "That's one down." He turned to face Rena. "Now for the light," Nema stated summoning his keyblade. His ax-like keyblade floated and spun around him ready to attack or defend. "Now SUBMIT!"

Willow flew over to Xalyk and landed on his shoulder. "The shadow says Nema has to succeed if we are going to get rid of him for good, it says once he uses all his strength to break the seal on the scroll he won't be able to regenerate ever again if he is killed then." She whispered in his ear, she didn't like this plan but if it meant getting rid of that monster for good she had no choice but to find a way to help.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:33 am

Jaxon chuckled as he opened another portal. "You may be right. Xalyk take Xanitos out of here. I will stay and observe." He said.

"You say that as if i'll do it so easily. You won't get my light!" As Rena said that Bahamut let out war cry into the air as energy formed around him and shot out beams at Xanitos tearing up the ground around him. He Bahamut fired Rena charged a shield spell in her keyblade encase he retaliated.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

OogieKnight

The world that Never was.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items