Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Basement Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:52 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What lies beneath the chapel is considered anything but holy.... many sinful things have happened here.... start to pray if you are ever down here...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:00 pm

l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: .... l Company ➤: N/A l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Darkness.... surrounded the woman as she curled up in the room corner. Alone, with nothing but a faint sound of water dripping to keep her mind sane...or as sane as it could get. Dressed in nothing but a white gown, Lilith stared at the cold cobble stone floor, thinking of....nothing. Her legs and arms were chained to the floor, and she couldn't move very far from the spot she was in. In a way, she was use to this, in fact, this is how most of her childhood was spent; chained up in the darkness. But now, she craved attention, the warmth of someone else....some one to love her.. Kazi... the demon thought as she stared at the floor, cold and hungry.

Current Theme ➤: Control

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Basement? l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Lilith's Blue Bow & Key
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The sound of the door opening echoed through out room along with a sound of footsteps, Kazi gazed in horror. Why is such a place underneath the chapel!? He would think exorcism takes place but the sight of dried bloodstains on the hard cold walls says another thing, "мой Бог." his eyes continued to scan the room until his eye rested on a white figure. "Lilith!" he went towards the girl and knelt down in front of her, he pulled her into a tight warm embrace as he curled her into his arms. A wave of relief washed all over him, he buried his face on top of her head as he took in her scent. There was a hung of silence, he wished he can help her, somehow, someway but...he can't. He gritted his teeth. If she was crossing in the middle of the road and a fast moving vehicle was coming was coming her way, he would easily push her away or stop the vehicle physical. But now...he was dealing with something he can't easily be touched... He felt useless.
Kazi didn't realize she was hiding her tighter than expected.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:15 pm

l Mood ➤: .... l Location ➤: .... l Company ➤:
Kazi
l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings

Kazi? There was no way he was there...poor girl must have been going mad....until someone took her into their arms. The scent.... K-kazi...? Her frail voice broke the silence that clung to the air of the dungeon in which she was captive. Her chained arms wrapped around the man and she squeezed him tightly. I-i missed you...you found me... Lifting her head, Lilith gave the man a soft kiss on the cheek and forced a smile through her tears.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 pm

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Basement? l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Lilith's Blue Bow & Key

She sounded so frail, and that hurt him. He loosen his grip around her then looked into her heterochromia eyes. He remembered when both of her eyes used to be full emerald green, when they shine as bright as the sun to make her bubbly, cute and innocent personality. He missed that Lilith. He gentle caressed her cheeks and used his thumb to wipe off any tears, as he stared at her eyes for any sign of light in them. "What can I do to help you?" He spoke lowly. If only the school still kept the Exorcism program instead of replacing it with Assassination program, cause now his at a lost to helping his significant other.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:18 am

Kazi

In this cold room, Lilith felt warm, and safe. Being in her lovers arms made her feel human again, as if she wasn’t chained up. But she knew that wasn’t the case.. P-please don’t leave me... she requested. For more then one reason too. I should have told you my secret... all of it... I...I’m sorry... I’m sorry.... just... please don’t leave me... I want to get better... I want to be normal.... please...please... The priestess shifted, the chains on her wrists had created third degree burns on her.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:51 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Kazi heard Lilith request, the thought of leaving her never crossed his mind. While he was cradling her in his arms he thought about the possible people that'll assist his lover and her dilemma. Someone more skilled or powerful than Calian if he wasn't able to cast the demons out of her. It was soon that Kazi lost track of time, his pointy ears perked up when he heard the heavy rain and strikes of lightning from outside. He suspects its night time, because for some reason the weather becomes horrendous when the sun goes down. After a while of holding each other the wolf finally pulled away and cupped both Lilith's cheeks with his hands. "I have to go..." he trailed off, "I promise I'll find away to set you free." to set her free from these chains, this basement, and the demons. He pressed his softly lips against hers drawing her ito a sweet kiss. He pulled away and gently caressed her cheek with his thumb. "Okay?"
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:51 pm

Kazi

Being in Kazi’s arms made the woman feel safe, as if there were no demons living in her, as if she wasn’t chained in a basement, as if she was in fact a normal woman. The rain was soothing... but the thunder is what made her jolt. Opening her eyes, she looked at the man right as he cupped her cheeks. He was... leaving..? Please don’t... Lilith stopped herself, and gave the man a small nod. He couldn’t live in the basement with her... nor would she ever allow it. He needed to continue to live... Lilith felt Kazi kiss her gently, and when he pulled away she lifted her hand and rested it on his. O-okay... p-please come back though... o-ok?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:35 pm

Mood ➤: Love/Determination l Location ➤: Basement? l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Key
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Kazi was just about to have second thoughts about leaving her but luckily Lilith found the strength to stop herself. Though he also had to stop himself too when he heard her frail voice again, He got up from his position, "Of course." he answered as his footsteps became faint but suddenly they became louder as Kazi came back to her again. He knelt down to her level again, he remembered he had the striking blue bow he had from Lilith's dress. He gently tied the fabric around her neck over the mark were he bit when they were mating, and tied a neat bow to the side of her neck making it look like she was wearing a choker. This brought in more colour to her face, he planted a kiss on her forehead. "I love you." he said before he footsteps faded again once more.

The door of the basement closed.
+ Exits +

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:16 pm

N/A

I love you too.... the woman whispered as she watched her lover take his leave. There she was again, alone and afraid. Looking around, Lilith tugged at her chains a little, making it so she could lay down on the cold cobble stone floor. Please come back... she begged as she slowly fell asleep....

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:01 pm

Tiny Dragon

From darkness there was sound, little claws scrabbling upon hard cold cobble, metal clicking the stone work, and the unmistakable chittering of an impossibly small creature. First to appear was a tail, then a pair of legs which were quickly joined by a minuscule set of leathery wings which flapped in a frustrated manner, another pair of legs eek into the light. Finally the head of the creature comes into view, a dragon, an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, little dragon that was barely larger than the gold coin it had clenched in its jaws. The tiny fire breathing lizard slowly made its way towards the center of the room, if it was aware of Lilith's presence it didn't show, its focus seemed to be entirely on the coin it dragged across the floor. Eventually it accomplished its task and dropped the coin on the ground before Lilith, it threw back its head and let forth a pitiful screech that was no louder than a mouse's squeak.

The little dragon then stood atop the coin and began to pace in a tight circle before it settled down atop its "hoard", curled into a ball, and promptly fell asleep.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Scary Thing!!

The sudden noise made the girl jump, her chains broke the silence of the basements silence. Crawling into the corner, she looked to the noise scared of what was about to come out of the shadows... and there it was! It was... it was...

...a dragon? It was a cute little dragon! It actually wasn’t as scary... but still it was a dragon! It curled up and fell asleep on a coin

Confused Commissar

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:21 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Chapel Basement ✲ Company: Tiny dragon, Lilith.. ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

The walk to the chapel was mostly in silence. With class in session, the hallways and courtyards of the school were mostly empty other than them. Selene didn't really have much to say.. She could have made the trip by herself, but there was something mildly comforting in just having another person coming with her. Upon arriving at the chapel, however, they would have to go their separate ways. Arneth had other things to do. Besides, Selene thought she would rather be alone here anyway. She wasn't really religious, though she had begun rethinking that this year. If monsters and demons were real, why not God too? It made sense, especially when the chapel was one of the few places in the school that seemed to be safe.. Even her gift, limited though it was, had shown her that weeks ago.

She didn't see anyone when she had entered the chapel.. Not even the priest seemed to be around. That was probably for the best. She slowly made her way to the front of the chapel, lightly touching the side of each bench with her right hand as she passed them. She stopped at the front one, hesitating before she slowly sat down on it. The wood felt very hard and uncomfortable already. She didn't understand how people could stay still on these for as long as an hour. Her hands loosely gripped the edge of her seat on either side of her legs. Now that she was here, she wasn't really sure what to do. Should she try to.. Pray? She felt awkward even thinking of it, but at least she was calmer now. She leaned back with a sigh, closing her eyes.

If nothing else, this place was peaceful and relaxing to be in. Somehow, she just felt like nothing bad could happen here at least. It was the only place she had never heard of playing host to one of the school's numerous horror stories. If only she knew! When she opened her eyes again, her lips curled into a frown. Wasn't the priest usually here? As her gaze flicked around the large room, it soon fell upon a door set in the wall on one side of the alter. It was open, though she couldn't really see much beyond it other than a hint of stone among the darkness. What was that..? It was wrong. She knew that and it made her hesitate for several minutes in a silent debate with herself, but she became curious.. A little look around couldn't hurt, could it?

She stood up and cautiously approached the door, lingering in the doorway to peer beyond. The rays of light didn't provide much illumination, but there was enough for her to see a stairway leading downward. It curved so that she couldn't see the bottom and there was no railing. This gave her further pause as anxiety spiked up. Did she hear something from below? No, no.. It had to be her imagination. She shouldn't do this, but soon she slowly stepped past the doorway. She pressed her palm against the rough stonework as she began to slowly make her way downward.

A musty kind of smell came to her nose as she ventured further into the dark below. It was the kind of smell one would find when mold was allowed to grow for a while. Was that a squeak? Another pause with a moment of intent listening. Although it was still dark, if she squinted, she thought she could see a bit of light.. So there was some kind of light source there. Soon enough, she would spot the floor at the bottom, though she couldn't see much beyond what was right at the foot of the stairs. More became visible as she went, until she was on the last couple steps.. Here, she froze.

This basement was dimly illuminated, but it was enough to reveal sights that were not what she would have expected. It looked more like a scene from a movie set, a scene for medieval torture, that is. Chains and shackles hung from the ceiling and walls. Various items were scattered in the room. There was a table-like object that looked quite horrible and.. Was that an iron maiden in the corner?! There in the middle of this was an all too familiar figure that was the only noticeable occupant of this room. Lilith, the demon possessed priestess, was huddling in another corner, bound in chains. She didn't notice the small dragon just yet, being far more focused on well.. Everything else.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Stressed, tired ✲ Mood: Shocked, horrified ✲ Thoughts: What...

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:46 pm

Selene & Dragon

The dragon had kept her attention for a little bit, however when she heard footsteps the woman curled into the corner further...as if she could get any further into the corner. Her eyes tried to adjust to the figure who was now standing at the doorway, and she thought it was her lover. Kazi...? No....it couldn't be... the frame was much much to small and skinny to even be a man. Who...

After a good moment the figure freezes and Lilith got a better look at who it was. I Se....selene...? What in the world was the girl doing down here?! Now Lilith really wanted to hide further into the corner! But...at-least Selene wasn't in any danger, since the woman was chained down and she couldn't change. W-why....why are you...here?

Confused Commissar

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:59 pm

Tiny Dragon

Sleep would prove to be an elusive commodity for the dragon, not long after it had drifted off the sounds of clattering chains, footsteps, and incomprehensible noises roused it from its slumber. A little snout tested the air, Intruder, it senses told the tiny beast who leapt up into a defensive stance over the coin. The tail whipped back and forth, the wings unfurled to their full, unimpressive, five inch span, and a high pitched screech escaped past its minuscule fangs. To add to the growing displays of aggression an orange glow started to grow in intensity around its lower abdomen that quickly spread to the rest of its chest.

xX Yennefer Xx

Mystiecat537

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas