Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Lennox Summer Home. This is the current residence of General Diane Lennox. You'll find it a very welcoming and nicely decorated household. There is a large amount of plant life around the area along with very friendly neighbors. ~

Living Room:

tab tab User Image

Kitchen:

tab tab User Image

Bathroom:

tab tab User Image

tab tab User Image

Main Bedroom:

tab tab User Image

Other Bedroom(s):

tab tab User Image

Study hall and outside

tab tab User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:19 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

He probably looked like an idiot, but he didn’t give a damn. He knew he’d catch flack from his men, and Diane’s for that matter, but who cared? As long as Diane was happy that was all that mattered to him. So, on his day off – a rare occasion to be sure – Reynard had gotten up early, taken a long bath and dressed in one of his nicer pairs of clothes. He’d headed to the bakery and purchased one of everything – he wasn’t exactly sure what Diane liked, so why not bring her one of everything?

With his pastries in hand, he headed to her house, a spring in his step and a flutter in his chest. There was no telling how far this relationship with Diane would go or how long it would last, but he hoped that their feelings continued to deepen over time…

Approaching her door, he steeled himself. Gripping the knocker, he knocked three times before taking a step back to wait for her to answer. Funny enough, he spotted a few neighbors looking his way from their windows…Too distracted by the sound of footsteps on the other side of the door, Rey turned his attention back to the task at hand...

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:00 am
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                  ╚══════════════╝

The shifter had gotten up bright and early to do some morning exercising. She hadn’t been in her shifted form since she was in valor so decided to go for a nice run in her wolf form. Of course, she took time to say hello to any of her neighbors that were up at the time. Diane had found friends in the ladies that lived nearby her. They would often stop by her place and they would chatter while enjoying a nice cup of tea. They had easily found out that Diane had a love interest, and being how they were, they constantly interrogated her about it or asked for updates. It would often make the general flustered, but she did her best to hide it. What they didn’t know is that they would have quite a bit to talk about after today’s events.

After her run, she went home and had a simple meal before heading up to take a long bath. Today was one of the days she would usually do paperwork at home, but she had already gotten everything done. Her men didn’t need a babysitter, so she was able to trust them when it came time for them to get their training and jobs done. Therefore, it left time for her to do some work for herself and train when she could. With that being said, she took her time in the bath as well as took her time getting ready. She wasn’t really expecting any company for today, the ladies hadn’t proposed a meet up, so she decided to dress more comfortably. Even if they came by, they were all women, so she wouldn’t mind them seeing her in her normal at home attire, they already have.

Diane put on her usual fragrance that paired nicely with her natural scent and the other items she used during and after bathing. The female put on a bit of a tinted oil on her already pink lips to make sure they were moisturized. After she brushed out her slightly damp locks as well as her ears and tail, she made her way back down the stairs to start boiling some water. The female had received some special tea blends as a present from one of her father’s colleagues back in Valor. Since it was a more relaxed day, why not enjoy a cup and test out something new? She had just stepped back to let the water sit and heat up when she heard a knock coming from the front door. Raising a brow, she walked toward the front to answer it.

Originally, she assumed it was one of the ladies stopping by, but oh was she wrong. The moment she opened the door, a light blush came to her cheeks. There was Reynard standing before her, looking very handsome and with what seemed to be food in his hands. Was this a dream? She certainly hoped not. ”Reynard! To what do I owe the pleasure, my sweet?” Stepping close, she gave him a hug and small kiss to his lips before pulling him inside her home. As she was closing the door, she didn’t fail to notice the intrigued and smug eyes of certain neighbor’s. Turning to the male, she smiled and folded her arms over her chest, ”What a lovely surprise…I had just taken my bath and was in the middle of making tea, you came at a good time~” Diane led him to the kitchen and motioned for him to take a seat. ”I’ll make you a cup~” Running a hand through her hair, she walked to where her kitchenware was stored and grabbed some teacups.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Surprised, flustered, happy
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home
                  tab 𝐎𝐎𝐂 xxExcuse grammar and spelling.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:04 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Jaw, meet floor. Or at least his jaw would have been on the floor if it wasn’t attached. Wide eyed, tongue practically hanging out, Reynard couldn’t say a word, even if he wanted to, as he took in the sight of Diane, dressed in a little number that made his imagination explode and his….well, it wasn’t proper to talk about how the rest of his body was reacting.

As Diane stepped out and gave him a hug, one that pressed their bodies together, Reynard felt his face flush a deep red, a shade that rivaled the vibrancy of his hair, no less. If that wasn’t enough, the female went and kissed him, helping to further push any rational thought from his mind. At this point, he was on auto-pilot.

Following her into the house, he did his best to regain some manner of control over himself, but given the way Diane was dressed…? Yeah, he wasn’t going to be acting like his normally charming, debonair self for a while. Nope, he was the drooling, pining male that wanted nothing more than to please her. Gods have mercy…

Following her into the kitchen, he could only nod at her offer as he took a seat, placing the pastries on the table in front of him. While she worked to make them tea, Reynard slowly regained his composure – thank the Gods. Shaking his head a little, he cleared his throat, his blush still very evident on his cheeks. “I’m sorry to bother you on your day off…I just…well, I wanted to see you…” He said with a smile, glancing her way. “You look lovely, by the way…” She looked way more than ‘lovely’ but he needed to keep his thoughts to himself, at least for now…

“I stopped by the bakery and thought you might like something…I didn’t know what you liked, so I went a little overboard and purchased one of everything…” He said with an embarrassed smile. What had he been thinking?

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:07 am
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

Placing the cups down on the countertop, she went to the now boiling water and removed it from the heat, so it could cool down just slightly. No one liked the feeling of a burnt tongue. The female moved to the cupboard that she placed all of her tea. Taking out the still newly wrapped teas she had received, she placed them down and examined the flavors as Reynard began to speak. ”Bother me? Never, Reynard~” She couldn’t help but blush lightly at the fact that he wanted to see her. Despite them not going too long without interacting with each other, it was nice to know that even so, he still wanted to spend time with her. ”You can come and see me whenever you’d like. I enjoy spending time with you. Although I might have to say late at night won’t do. I value my sleep quite a bit. That is, unless you have something to offer me in return~” Deciding to tease him a bit, she gave him an intense look before winking playfully. Giggling, she shook her head, ”As for how I look…well, I suddenly feel a bit underdressed. I mean, you look very handsome in your attire, not to mention that blush on your cheeks make you look absolutely adorable~”

Moving to finish up the tea, she decided to make two different ones. For herself, she went with the vanilla and peppermint tea with red peppercorn that was supposed to add a bit of spice to it. Reynard got the creamy earl grey which was apparently different from regular earl grey because of the added vanilla. ”You got me something from the bakery? You’re far too kind, you didn’t have to go through all of that trouble~ Although, I can’t deny something sweet. Why else would I have let you into my house~” Ah, the joys of teasing Reynard. Seeing as they were going to enjoy what he brought over, she took out a trey and placed some small plates on it as well as the tea and saucers. She then got out the sugar and milk before walking over to the table and placing it down. Fixing her attire, she sat down and served Reynard his tea, giving him freedom to add whatever he needed to it.

”I suppose I’ll help myself then~” Reaching over to the pastries, she took out the first one she saw and placed it on a plate for herself. It was a warm cinnamon bun and it looked absolutely delicious. The general always did have a sweet tooth, sweets were definitely a guilty pleasure of hers. She ran her finger over the icing and licked off, letting out a delighted hum. Taking a fork, she then cut a piece and ate it. After, she cut another piece and held the fork out to Reynard. ”You want some? Say ahhh~”

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx flirty, flustered, happy
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As if Diane hadn’t shocked him enough with her amazing outfit, now she was making innuendos about him coming to see her in the middle of the night!? She must really like seeing him blush cause his cheeks were still red and showing no signs of cooling off anytime soon. Gulping, he smiled to himself and refrained from taking the bait – it wouldn’t do to push his luck with her. Diane was a quality female and one that he could easily see himself having a future with, so he wasn’t going to rush into things…

Sure enough, she complimented his rosy cheeks, only making him feel a bit shy. “There’s no need to feel underdressed, Dia…This is your home. You picked that outfit because youre comfortable in it. But I am sorry if I’m making you uncomfortable.” He didn’t think she was necessarily uncomfortable but at the same time, he was a bit over dressed…not that he was going to say that!

Watching her bring over the tea, he grinned at her comment – so she liked sweet things, huh? He mentally noted that for future use. But then, she teased him yet again. “Somehow, I think teasing me has become one of your new favorite past times…not that I’m complaining…” He said as he picked up his tea cup and lightly blew on the liquid before taking a sip. Not expecting the pleasant flavor, his brows rose in surprise and delight. “Mmmm, this is delightful, Dia, thank you…”

Like her, he preferred the sweeter pastries, so he chose the blueberry muffin to pair with his creamy earl grey tea. Before he could sample his own pastry however, Diane offered him a bit of her own. Leaning in a bit, he locked his gaze with hers as he opened his mouth to say ‘ahhh’. As his lips closed over the little morsel, he made it a point to reach up to gently grasp her hand. He chewed with a smile on his face and a light hum of delight. But as he swallowed, he leaned in to lightly lick her fingers clean of any spare icing.

“Absolutely delicious…” He purred low, slowly releasing her hand whilst still holding her gaze. “The cinnamon bun was delightful as well…” He said with a teasing smile, liking that he could tease her too with the little innuendos.

Sipping his tea, he acted as naturally as he could, but it was hard when the female of his dreams was sitting so close to him, her scent enveloping his senses. "Did you have any plans for the day? I was thinking about walking the beaches for a bit...get some fresh air to clear my head, maybe go for a run in my shifted form..." Secretly, or maybe not so secretly, he'd love to spend that time with her, but he didnt want to push his luck...she could already have plans for the day, after all...

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:39 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

”You know, you may be right~ There’s just something about your cute little reactions and those red cheeks that gets me going. Makes me feel the need to take every chance to tease you when they come to me.” Diane watched as Reynard sipped his tea with a small smirk. It was nice that he seemed to enjoy it. When he thanked her, she simply waved him off, seeing it as nothing too special. The sweets he brought were something special, the flavors really engulfed her mouth, and the warmth of it made it even better. Waiting for him to take the piece she wanted to feed him, she smiled as he opened his mouth for her. Diane carefully placed the piece of cinnamon bun in his mouth, feeling happy that he was enjoying it. Pursing her lips, she watched as he took her hand, which he was grasping firmly, and licked her fingers. This little action caused a hint of red to appear on her cheeks as she felt warmth come to her face.

The way he spoke and how he was looking at her suddenly made her feel shy as she brushed some hair away from her face and averted her gaze. Anyone could get lost in his eyes, she was definitely no exception to that. Clearing her throat, she decided to try her tea. She lifted the cup up to her lips, blowing lightly before she took a good sip. Closing her eyes, she let out a content sigh. The flavors worked really well together. Diane had to admit that it might be one of her new favorites. At the question of what she was doing for the day, she opened her eyes and looked at Reynard. ”Well, I had nothing planned for the day. I finished all the work I needed to do, you see. I was just going to take the day to relax. A walk by the beach sounds quite relaxing. I had gone on a run earlier in my shifted form. I have to say that the weather is perfect. Well… to my standards at least.”

Taking his tea cup, she switched it with hers since she wanted to taste the other flavor. Looking at him, she took a sip from his cup and let out a soft hum before placing it back on his saucer. ”If you wanted to go in our shifted forms, that’s fine. Would save me from having to change. And even if we decided to shift back, if we’re at the beach, I don’t think there’d be anyone else there but us. I say we do it~” For her, as long as she could spend a little extra time with her favorite captain, then she would willingly go out until late if he wanted.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Surprised, flustered, happy
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:33 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Reynard did his best to conceal his smile when Dia reached out to swap cups for a moment. Taking hers in hand, he took a sip and hummed lightly – her tea was very interesting to say to least, but delicious too. “You have wonderful taste on tea, Dia…this flavor is very inventive.”

Licking his lips, he placed her cup back down, so she could swap them out again. He found that he liked sharing tea with her, it was an intimate yet simple activity, in its own way. “Hmmm, a walk in our shifted forms…that sounds lovely to me…”

The two sat and drank their tea and nibbled their pastries, exchanging teasing glances and words, making one another blush again and again. By the time the dishes were clean and they were ready to go, Rey was itching to shift with her. He waited for Dia to shift first, taking the time to open the door for her so she could walk out in her wolf form. Closing the door behind them, he then shifted as well.

Moving up against her, he nuzzled her neck lovingly before playfully nipping at her ear and then bounding off down the street, going at a leisurely pace but fast enough for a bit of a chase. Leading the way toward the cliffs and the beach, they played like young pups the entire way. He hoped that this would be something that they did often – going on walks in their shifted forms…If Dia was in his future, he knew it would be bright…

[ - End Interaction for RP Day -]

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:15 am
User Image

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aldaine De’Fraye

– Aldaine rises to a new day –

The ways in which Eoana managed to shock Aldaine was now slightly beginning to scare him. He was planning on spending most of the day exercising to improve his training regime, but what was the first thing he received when he sat down at breakfast? Diane Lennox of all people, inviting him to her home in the housing district later in the day. The Jaguar had to admit, he thought it was strange. Given the vibes of romance occurring between her and Reynard, he’d have thought the two would have spent the next while showering each other with affection, outright ignoring anything else that existed. The Jaguar had seen it happen before between couples…and he also knew…somewhat from experience… In any case, the Jaguar was navigating his way through the city making his way to the housing district. Eoana’s Main City may have looked large when approaching from sea, but when smack bang in the middle of it, it was huge. Nevertheless, the Jaguar had spent a lot of his time getting his bearings and had little trouble finding the housing district.

He walked along streets and couldn’t help but admire some of the houses architectural designs. Some of the houses here would outright best the some of the noble housing estates back home in Trendel. Spending a while searching for Diane’s house, he decided to shift into his Jaguar form to heighten his sense of smell. There were too many scents to follow in his human form, but as a Jaguar, he’d be able to track Diane’s wolf scent with ease. Shifting into his animal form, he continued his search. He couldn’t help the slightly limp from his left foreleg, where his prothesis would usually be in his human form. It had taken him a long time, but he did manage to gain the ability to shift his prothesis into a leg for his feline form, though given his limp, it still needed some getting used to. In any case, he had managed to pick up Diane’s scent and was able to follow it to her house.

Once he’d arrived, he sat and took in the size of her estate. All in all, he wasn’t too surprised, she was a General after all, so it made sense that she received remarkable wages. Aldaine was starting to regret turning down those promotions for the position of General in the military, with funds like that, he could have built his own home by now. Before shifting back to his human form and knocking on the door, he licked his paw and groomed behind his ear, like a typical feline would.

Changing back into a human, he walked up to the door. Brushing his clothes a bit with his hand, he then knocked on the door...

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eoana City Guard || Aldaine De'Fraye
[Where: Diane’s House] [With: No one] [Feeling: Indifferent] [Outfit: Casual Clothing] Regular
[OOC:]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:02 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

It was the early afternoon and Diane was busy making some food for her company today. She had enjoyed her day yesterday with Reynard. The two had went with going for a walk in their shifted form and spending the rest of their day enjoy the lovely weather and having a nice chat. Her friends definitely had quite a few comments about how her and Reynard were quite touchy and acted like playful pups toward each other. He had left late at night after dinner since he had work to take care of the next day. She only had a few things to take care of in the barracks along with giving her men a new training regimen. After that, she was pretty much as free as a bird. Remembering Aldaine would be there, she thought it wouldn’t hurt to invite him over and have a friendly chat. When she arrived that morning, she found him having breakfast and went to ask him if he’d like to have lunch or afternoon tea with her. Luckily, he had agreed to pay her a visit.

When she left the barracks, she quickly picked up a few things at the marketplace before going home to begin her cooking. While the lobster she was making was cooking, she changed out of her normal work/training attire and put on something more comfortable yet presentable for a guest. She made sure it covered her up a good amount seeing as recently, she only preferred showing a bit of skin near Reynard when it came to her attire. Once she was finished, she went back to her kitchen and went to finish up her cooking. She decided on lobster with soup and some fresh bread from the bakery. She was already baking cookies, so she didn’t feel like baking her own bread.

When she her cooking was nearly complete, she heard a knock on her door. Diane’s ears perked up as she made her way to the front door. Opening it, she gave a warm smile to Aldaine. ”I’m glad you could make it. Come in and take a seat in the kitchen. I’m almost done with the food. Then after we can have tea and cookies while we talk.” Opening the door wider, she let the male enter before closing it behind her. Diane led the way to the kitchen as she motioned to the table. ”How are you? I hope you didn’t have too much of a hard time finding my home. It slipped my mind that I hadn’t even informed you of where I lived.” Letting out a small giggle, she shook her head at her small mistake before looking to Aldaine. ”Would you like something to drink for the time being?”

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Aldaine
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Happy
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxCompany

The_littlest_dragonfly

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:37 pm
User Image

Aldaine De’Fraye

Aldaine perk up and stood straight as the door opened. Upon seeing Diane, he was soon greeted with that gentle kindly smile of hers. Bowing his head in a formal manner, he spoke “Greetings General.” The Jaguar wondered if he was coming across a bit too formal. He had to admit, it still felt strange that the Valor General treated him with such kindness and hospitality. Perhaps she took the same approach he did when addressing certain people, like he himself tried to do with Reynard…and failed horribly Or perhaps it was because she had never encountered him in battle and therefore saw no reason to hold hostility. Whatever the reason, he certainly wasn’t complaining, it was in fact nice to that there were some people in the world that could manage to act like themselves around him, unlike various people he had encountered in Trendel.

Accepting her offer to come in with a nod, the male shifter stepped in and took in the house’s interior design. It was quite lovely, very decorative with bright, almost royal looking colours, at least by Aldaine’s standards. He listened intently as Diane spoke, and, was pleasantly surprised that there was a meal prepared for them. Aldaine had half-expected this visit to be business related, hence why his attire, while casual, also had a presentable and formal feel to it. Great, now he felt like a fool. It was simply a social call.
    Interestingly, the shifter couldn’t shake the odd feeling he received by acknowledging this fact. It was very rare that the Jaguar was ever invited simple to have chat and engage in social etiquette, mainly because he disliked such occasions as there was often too much noise. But, there didn’t appear to be anyone else present in the home, so I could safely assume this was an occasion for just the two of them. But, the only question remaining was, why him? Why had she asked him of all people to pay a visit? Was it perhaps that she wanted to be friendly, or could it be that she had copped onto his social withdrawal and is coaxing him to “come out of his shell” as the saying goes?

All the while Diane had informed Aldaine that the food was almost prepared and that afterwards, they could sit down to some tea…and…cookies… Aldaine couldn’t control his eyes nearly popping out of his head when he heard the wolf mention "cookies." How long had it been? 10 years since he had a cookie? By the Gods, his mind was racing at the thought of the taste and feel of the crumbling delights, the seas of his imagination relishing at the sheer addictiveness of the chocolate chips that accompanied the crunchy dough. He took a silent, yet sharp inhale, managing to stifle his sense of glee as he would be treated to his favourite sweet-tooth desire, especially after all these years. “Calm down Aldaine. Breathe…Breathe…” he spoke mentally, successfully managing to maintain his composure. He really needed to keep his excitable feline side under control at occasions like this, otherwise he may come across a bit…mental…

He snapped out of his train of thought as Diane inquired as to whether or not he had trouble finding the house, pointing out that she had forgotten to give him directions to her estate. Aldaine’s reply was on the spot “It was no trouble at all. I’ve spent a good bit of time familiarising myself with Eoana’s various districts. It took me no time at all to arrive at the housing district. As for finding your house, initially it was difficult, but thankfully, my smell is always better in my shifter form.” Luckily, he avoided catching flees while in his Jaguar form. He was thankful, overwise, he’d have been tortured with persistent itching for weeks.

Diane then offered him something to drink. Personally, Aldaine found it a bit warm out today. Ordinarily he’d ask for some ice-cold water, but truth be told, he craved something with a bit more flavour. Looking towards the Wolf he replied “I could go for some orange juice over ice”

[Where: Diane’ House ] [With: Diane ] [Feeling: Relaxed] [Outfit: Casual, presentable attire] Regular

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:58 am
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

”Well, that’s good to hear. I couldn’t help but feel a bit worried, but it seems it was for nothing. At least for us shifters if someone leaves something as important as a specific location out, we can manage somehow~” Looking at the panther, she smiled and nodded at his request for some orange juice. She always enjoyed having some freshly squeezed when she could. Taking out a glass, she filled it with a decent amount of ice, so the juice wouldn’t be watered down but would still be at a nice, cold temperature. After filling the glass up with juice, she walked over to Aldaine and placed it down on the table. ”There you go~ Now, you make yourself comfortable while I finish up the cooking, alright?” Patting his shoulder, she moved away and went back to her station to finish up her creation.

Pulling her hair up, she stirred the soup and added a few spices to it. ”I hope you aren’t allergic or have a distaste for anything in specific. I went ahead and decided to prepare lobster and soup. I went into town before I came back home and saw that they had some recently caught lobster, so I decided to go for it. I also, stopped by the bakery and picked up some fresh bread. I mean, bread goes with pretty much anything so I suppose it all worked out.” Diane tasted the soup and let out a soft hum, the taste was perfect and with good timing as well. The general moved to set the table, so she didn’t have to after the cooking. ”How has it been at the barracks since you’ve gotten here? I know I was gone for some time, so I’m curious as to how you feel so far and how everyone has been treating you.”

While she spoke, Diane began to serve herself and Aldaine some soup in bowls, moving to place them on the table. She then walked to put the steaming, nicely cooked lobsters on a platter to put at the table as well. Doing a bit of cleaning in the kitchen, she took out a cutting board and a knife. ”You can start eating if you’d like, I’m just going to take the cookies out and slice the bread. If you have any questions or anything you want to talk about, feel free to do so. For now, just enjoy yourself.”

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Aldaine
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Happy
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxCompany

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:34 pm
User Image

Aldaine De’Fraye

Aldaine, took a sip of the orange juice Diane had left for him. As the cold, soothing liquid passed down his throat, Aldaine couldn’t help but let out a quite purr of satisfaction. There really was nothing like a glass of fresh orange juice, and, to the Jaguar’s mind, it was always better ice cold as opposed to room temperature. At Diane’s own request, he made himself comfortable. He still couldn’t prevent himself from admiring her house. It was so well designed and decorated, it actually made him quite envious.

When Diane had inquired into whether or not Aldaine possess certain allergies he replied “Oh no, there’s no need to worry about that.” Aldaine couldn’t, however, stop his ears perking up as Diane had mentioned Lobster. Once again, the former military captain felt his feline excitement act up again, but, as before, he managed to keep it under control. By the gods, it was as if the woman was reading his mind, knowing all the little treats and delicacies the jaguar was practically addicted too. Once the wolf had listened out all that she was preparing the Jaguar found himself very intrigued. He hadn’t expected such a meal, but he certainly wasn’t complaining. Aldaine took in a quick sniff of the kitchen, the combination of scents from the ingredients and foods all mixing together perfectly, much to the feline’s delight.

Upon hearing Diane’s query about how Aldaine was settling into Eoana and how those at the barracks treated him, he found himself pausing for a moment. Once he had collected himself and decided on his wording he answered “All in all, it hasn’t been so bad. Eoana has managed to surprise me quite a bit, I know that much. Things at the barracks are…fine, I suppose. Somehow the one person I commune with most in there was, at one point, just as socially withdrawn as me…I have to admit, there is pat of me that finds it amusing. As for everyone else, Sarai is a rather impressive lieutenant, she is strict, but fair. She commands authority and I can safely say her training regimes would strike more fear into Trendel’s soldiers than I ever did.” Aldaine found himself chuckling at the end of his last statement, though returned to his neutral expression as he continued “When it comes to the Captain, well, I suppose the good news is that there seems to be less…confrontations…between us and more so just civilised talking. However…I’m not entirely convinced he fully trusts me yet. That, and there are still some of his, and your men that distrust me because of my military past.” he finished taking another sip of orange juice. He supposed his last statement might cause the General to worry, she seemed to worrying type, though he could be wrong. But just in case he made an effort to reassure her potential concern “There’s no need to worry about that though, it’s nothing I can’t handle. When all is said and done, I understand their distrust of me, especially Reynard. Distrust is often a result of caution, and I suppose to be cautious of someone who nearly killed you in battle is only natural.” he stated. The feline had realised he’d put a bit of a downer on the mood so he added with, an attempted humour, “I apologise, I’m sure you didn’t invite me here to listen to a sad sob story.”

Diane had set the food on the table, informing Aldaine she would join him as soon as she took the cookies out. Aldaine personally didn’t like starting without someone, though, he supposed that a little taste of the soup wouldn’t hurt. “I might just sample it a bit, I often enjoy my meals better when everyone is present.” Taking the spoon, he scooped some of the rather appetising soup up, he took a taste. His eyes closed and his ears shot up as the hot fluid passed through his mouth and down his throat, leaving a soothing, breath-taking feeling of relaxation and carefreeness. Unbeknownst to him, Aldaine’s tail was swishing left and right, as though it had a mind of its own and he couldn’t help or hide, his now loud and very noticeable purr of satisfaction. He re-opened his eyes and, for once, they had a gentleness about them that hadn’t been there for a long time. “It’s delicious” he said, making no attempt to hide how impressed he was. The taste of the soup…it almost reminded him…of home… However, unlike most things that reminded him of the painful memories of his life in Trendel, this…this brought back the memories he cherished most of all. It was just like the soup his auntie used to make…it would have been the best thing for someone on a cold winters night. However, despite the soups excellent preparation and taste, Aldaine kept to his word and waited for Diane to join him.

[Where: Diane’s house] [With: Diane] [Feeling: Relaxed, reminiscent] [Outfit: Presentable Casual Clothing ] Regular

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:56 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

Diane listened intently as Aldaine began to tell her how his experience in Eoana and at the barracks has been thus far. She was relieved that his stay in Eoana was decent so far, she didn’t have much doubt in that. Her main concern was the barracks since the male and quite a few others has some history. She knew that Sarai and Cyrus wouldn’t be much of an issue, Reynard was a different story. They were the two that she was most worried about. Diane let out a sigh of relief hearing that there wasn’t as many confrontations and that they could hold a proper conversation when it called for it. It didn’t seem like much, but there was no way that they could switch and be best buddies in one night. It was a process that required gradual progress. Progress seemed to be happening and that was all she could really hope for at the end of the day. ”My younger troops don’t have much of an issue with you, it’s my older men that are still skeptical. And as you said, it’s rightfully so in a way. But I know that overtime they’ll be able to put the past aside and open up to you. I’m glad to hear that there is progress with you and Reynard.” When Aldaine apologized for what he said, she shook her head with a smile. ”I invited you so we can talk. No need to apologize. You’re free to say whatever you’re comfortable with telling me.”

As the general moved to finish up the last few things she needed to do, she stole glances at Aldaine as he sampled the soup she made. His reaction caused her to pause completely and hold back a giggle. Now, this was truly a sight. Seeing Aldaine’s tail swish, his ears pointed up, and a purr leave his mouth was a rare sight. It made her happy since that meant he really enjoyed what she made and that he was comfortable enough to show it, whether it was intentional or not. After cleaning up a bit, Diane brought over a platter of sliced bread and took a seat herself. ”I thank you, I’m glad you like it. I do enjoy cooking, but I don’t get to do so for other people often. Makes me glad to know that I haven’t lost my touch~” Diane served herself some lobster before putting one of her cloth napkins on her lap. ”Well, dig in~ Eat a lot, alright? I know I made a lot so I can pack the rest for you to take later after we have our tea and chat.” Diane began to eat with a soft, satisfied hum. The female always did enjoy having company, it made everything better in her opinion.

Diane only started small talk since she wanted Aldaine to enjoy his food rather than keep on pausing to talk. Since they were having tea and cookies right after, the talking could come then. Once the two had finished their food, Diane went to clean up the dishes and her area. She let the kettle boil as she cleaned so that she could make the tea right after. Once the tea was done and the large amount of fresh cookies were placed at the table, she served Aldaine and herself and began to speak to him.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Aldaine
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Happy
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxCompany

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image

Aldaine De’Fraye

Once Diane joined Aldaine, the two ate, while gradually switching between small talk topics. As they ate, there was a peaceful ambience that the house provided. It was homely, welcoming, it possessed the qualities all houses needed. This was certainly one scene Aldaine would never have imagined, sitting down to a meal with a former enemy commander. Funny enough, Aldaine had always imagined that General Diane Kira Lennox was the one woman in the world that, with all certainty, would have wanted the former Trendel Captain’s head on a chopping block. But instead, here they were, sitting down to a meal and talking as if they were old friends.

Aldaine appreciated Diane’s earlier words, about how she believed her men would gradually open up to him, but Aldaine knew the human mind. He knew that there would be those in the barracks who would look at him, and all they would see is a Trendel Captain who shed Valor blood. But, Aldaine could care less about them, last he checked, there weren’t many soldiers who left war free of hurt, loss and regret. For now, he simply relaxed and enjoyed the General’s hospitality, as he had been telling himself these past two months, he can’t always be a brooding pessimist, even if the persona did suit him.
    After they had finished their main meal, Aldaine decided to help Diane in tidying up before they help themselves to some tea and cookies. The General had gone to all this bother to make such a meal for them, the least the Jaguar could do was help clean up.

For the remainder of that time, the two sat in the living room, and talked. All that while Aldaine exercised great restrain in keeping himself from gorging all the masterfully baked cookies. During that time, they just talked about the simplest of things, what their interests were, what hobbies they had, places they’d gone, people they’d met. Just a normal conversation, not between two former enemies, but between two people.

Eventually the time came for the Jaguar to take his leave. Bidding the General a farewell and thanking her for the meal and for a lovely chat, he exited the house made his way back to the barracks, where he would spend the rest of the day putting himself through the ringer, albeit this time, he did so feeling more positive.

- End of Interactions -

[Where: Diane’s house] [With: Diane] [Feeling: Calm, positive] [Outfit: Causal Presentable clothing] Regular

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items