Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:53 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Caiden
My team is: Orange
Yesterday's Total: --
Damage: --
Repair: --
New Total: 4

Building Material for Tomorrow:Frigid Water: If you’re lucky, it’ll freeze over and make your hive stable and your display difficult to traipse in. If you’re not, you may have a slush hive on your hands. On a danger roll of 5 or 6, take 0 damage to your quality. On a danger roll of 1, take 8 damage to your quality.

Caiden grinned as he watched the other trolls building their hives. They were all looking so good! He definitely wanted to join in on this building thing. He figured no one would mind if he brought food colors or something. Wouldn't even harm the environment like paint would. Prefect right? Caiden thought so.
(so tired, will finish later T.T )  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:57 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Selune
My team is: Green
Yesterday's Total: --
Damage: --
Repair: --
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow: A nice looking, snow-peaked hive attracts more tourists, which means more damage. Is it worth it? On a 1, 2, or 3 danger roll: +2 extra damage. On a 4, 5, or 6 building roll: +2 extra quality.

Selune was quick to realize that building was not exactly her strong suite.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:01 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: D) Try to go through ALL of the trails

Current Score:

Nanogg was so psyched to go on this huge-a** mountain. Mari was not so psyched, but Nanogg knew -- he always knew -- that she was rooting for him. Seeing Se'lune start her plummet, he was so ready.

He'd picked song for his talent, mainly because he wasn't sure how to dance like this, had no idea what miming was, and wasn't so sure about waving weapons around. He also didn't have flashy enough weapons, so that was definitely a part of it.

But song... Hey, his voice wasn't so bad. It certainly felt good to sing, so he was going to do it. And ski... that. And if someone didn't want to see him, well screw 'em.

He was going down this thing.

Actually, he was going down far too fast. The flags were coming up awfully fast, and he knew he had to pick a color to follow. And start singing. And...

"Ohhh, it lives in a spikefruit under the waaaaAAAAAA...!" he began, hating the lyrics already. It had just been what popped into his head, but he threw it out of his head just as fast. He needed a new song, fast -- he coudln't care about silly things like flags! He was going to...

Just do all of them.

"Shall I tell you a story of a golden night // and a ring made from river silver?" he belted out frantically. This, he knew, would be better than some stupid spike fruit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:10 pm
Ooooooh, high up. Very high up... Skiing... A bit intense. Oof. But it was safe...supposedly. She could do this. Right? It'd be kind of pathetic if she couldn't.

And she liked to perform... Wander wanted to do this! And it was important to do stuff herself! Maybe Poe and Sonnie would be proud of her...

And maybe there'd be more exposure for her! Not that she wanted to sing for a living, but... It was fun, and she didn't seem too bad at it. Odette liked it when she performed her song last sweep, anyway.

She couldn't do magic on the slopes, even if she wanted to. Soooo...

Wander began her slide down the gentle trail, low-colored like her blood.

Tonight she'd sing something familiar, Wander decided. "The spell you got on me...is like magic..." she started.

The song's tempo picked up with her speed and turns, and she even got to set off some fireworks on the way down! Very flashy.

Heck, Wander thought she might even be having fun!

She went off a ramp, still singing. "Magic, magic, magic!" In the air, she shot off a finale of fireworks.

She then landed, a rough one, but she was still on her feet. Wander kept scooting down, and even laughed at the end of it.

Hivestuck

My name is: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
My choice is: A

Current Score: N/A

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:10 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Nanogg Breckt
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: NA
Damage: NA
Repair: NA
New Total: 8

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkly Snow

Nanogg really wanted to do this super awesome ice hive thing, and he wanted it to look amazing. He peeked at other competitors periodically, but found himself less than inspired. Except by Se'lunes.

He was inspired by... whatever Se'lune had made. He eyed her attempt and resolved NOT to make something that bad. Instead, he worked on something fairly nice -- something his lusus could nap in if she wanted to. Something like...

Ah, yes!

An elevated hollow in the shape of her pretty head. That, Nanogg felt, would be perfect. He managed to get the basic shape of her head, with the horns and two tiny little nubs that could be wings later on. He hoped it wouldn't get completely trashed, but there was always that chance.

Well, no matter, he was going to make this work.

And tomorrow, he would make it work... better.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 3 100-sided dice: 58, 19, 30 Total: 107 (3-300)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:13 pm
This seemed like a weird thing to judge but Wander wasn't going to, er, judge. She wanted to at least try it out! Weird as it was, she had to just get a flake and go.  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 100-sided dice: 44, 66 Total: 110 (2-200)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:14 pm
It barely melted! Oh no! She'd have to try again.  
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 100-sided dice: 8, 29 Total: 37 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:15 pm
Another shot, this time being more mindful of her time and breathing. Go go go go go!  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:17 pm
Aaaaand when she finally made it, it was gone. Booooo.

Score: 0  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:19 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
Yesterday's Total:
Damage:
Repair:
New Total: 6

Building Material for Tomorrow: Ice Chunks

Building a shelter out of snow was not particularly new to Keionx. Beastdad had taught her how so that, when she was training in the wilds, she would not want for shelter. Still, he had only taught her how to make something basic, good for a blizzard and a single day or so, not something long term.

But, as always, she -- Keionx, Rutaca, whatever name she went by -- would give it her best, most heroic try.

Hefting ice blocks was not difficult, and the snow shelter was more or less functional. But that was all. And that was all it would be. If Kei wanted to fancy it up, there were many ways to do it that didn't involve strange and questionable snows.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 3 100-sided dice: 38, 86, 43 Total: 167 (3-300)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:26 pm
Oh, now this looked like fun. More fun, Psy thought, than building some dumb shelter thing. She went on the snowflake hunt, tongue out.  
DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 63, 27 Total: 90 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:27 pm
Ah, there was a likely one! Psykgi scrambled around, tongue between her tusks, seeking her target...

(goal: 167)  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:29 pm
Aha! Caught one!

"Buh?"

Oh, right, now she had to actually... bring it to the judges. She had to hope that her lower body heat would help her here...

And, miracle of miracles, she had a snowflake to show! Excellent.

(goal: 167-90 = 77 - 47 = 30!)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:45 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
My choice is: A

Current Score: N/A

Had Cerpin ever been skiing before? No. Was he going to let that stop him? Of course not!

"Civisect, are you ready for this?!" He called out to anyone watching as he set off downhill. Once he'd heard that this was partially an athletic competition mixed with a performance aspect, he had immediately joined the line of hopefuls. Cerpin was always looking for a spotlight and an audience.

He zigzagged through the easy turns and came to the intersection with multiple trails to choose from. Red caught his eyes, it always seemed to, and he shifted his weight to turn towards it. Hopefully he'd have a chance to show off his vocal talents soon!

"Woooooo! Cold air really wakes you up!" He let out a laugh to no one in particular and enjoyed the competitive streak pulsing through him warming his cheeks.

Yamashii

Micillia rolled 6 100-sided dice: 42, 4, 97, 80, 27, 100 Total: 350 (6-600)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:45 pm
Avvisi Quills tries to Catch a Snowflake

=>1st 3 D100

=>4th 2 D100

=>Last D100
Snowflake size is 7  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff