Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Roman Reigns vs Adam Cole Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:33 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxUser ImageBIG DOG. User ImageROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image

• The lights go down suddenly, blue beams make their way to the arena while the big screen is colored blue: a wall that is broken, a name that stands out with arrogance and the notes of "Truth of Reigns". The announcer clutching a microphone in their hand slowly brought it up to their mouth about to begin Roman Reign's introduction. He had to raise his voice so the crowd wouldn't drown him out. "Introducing first! Making his way to the ring from Pensacola, Florida weighing in at 265 lbs, ROMAN REEEEIIGGGNNNNNNSSS!" there was a 50-50 split as some fans were eager to boo Roman and other half did their best to provide cheers in the form of Roman's supporters.

User Image User Image

Not long after Roman Reigns' music begins to start up courtesy of the PA system, the camera's view shifts to the main stage as the crowd erupts loudly for Reigns' eventual presence. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low Roman Reigns soaks it all in calmly looking down and saying a silent prayer. He takes a sip of his water then pours the rest onto his head firing him up. Seconds later he's told his cue is up by TNW:R personnel. His music went on for sometime and he could hear the audience. Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way. Coming out center stage to a strong reaction. The reaction was loud like usual. The crowd had been turned all the way and for the most part was on his side.

He stands there looking over the fans. Slowly he paces to center stage and nods his head at the attendees. Roman takes in a deep breathe and then starts down the ramp with purpose in each step. The crowd continues their mixed reaction toward him but it has little affect on him. If anything he relishes in this type of reaction. He liked it loud. As Roman near finishes his descent down the ramp, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway.

Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding looking down at his pant leg, and pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper, standing inside his corner. "Lets GO ROMAN! ROMAN SUCKS! LETS GO ROMAN! ROMAN SUCKS!" the chant broke out as Roman smirks jumping up and down in this corner awaiting his opponent's music.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:00 pm
""SHOCK, THE SYSTEM!"
Name:
Adam Cole
Height: 6'0
Weight: 210 lbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The stage was set. The crowd and people in attendance were in their seats. The
people were looking around the arena at the time as there was a quite arena.
Suddenly, it hit. The long guitar note was vibrating throughout the whole arena.
The crowd suddenly started to stand up to their feet looking towards the stage.
You hear the sudden distorted voice, say the infamous words of one of the hottest
stables of professional wrestling.. "SHOCK...THE SYSTEM.." A big distorted
noise would play throughout the whole arena as the titantrons and all the other trons
went flashing. As it hit. The combinations of guitars and riffs were played throughout
the whole arena as the crowd stood up for who was about to approach. It was
the man himself, Adam Cole. He started coming out to his theme song with
his arms in the air and the biggest smirk you could ever see on any single man's
face. He started to yell at the crowd, but the crowd were all standing up looking
down at the man who was coming out. Majority of the crowd were cheering, but
some of the crowd were booing as Adam Cole wasn't usually liked by many
people in general. He stopped on the top of the stage and then looked around
the arena, but started to look at one thing and that was in the wrestling ring
that was in the center of the whole arena. He then crossed his fingers and his
hands, throwing up the Undisputed Era hand signal with his hands. He put his
hands down and suddenly started to walk down the ramp on his way to the
ring. The announcer started to get up on his feet, raising his microphone
and introduce Adam Cole to the ring. "From Panama, Florida, weighing
in at 210 pounds, ADAM...COOOOLE!"
The crowd after saying the name
of Adam Cole, they automatically would say right after: "BAY-BAY! ! !"
Cole walking down the ramp didn't look at anybody at all and looked only
at the ring ahead of him. He still had that devious smirk on his face, and looked
like he had bad intentions in his mind. He was wearing his usual gear, and of
course wearing his Undisputed Era t-shirt as well to represent his group.
Eventually reaching the end of the ramp, he stopped actually. He looked around
the arena, and had a face of confidence. He then made a right turn towards the
ring and started to walk to the apron. He suddenly got on top of the apron and
was standing on top of it, facing the crowd. He would raise up his arms while
looking at the crowd, waiting for the cue of his music, as it then it. "BOOM!"
Adam Cole would use his thumb to point at himself, as he mouthed the word
coming from the theme song that was playing through the PA system. He suddenly
got into the ring and walked to the center of the ring and faced towards the
main camera. Everyone would've been still standing at the time, waiting for Adam
Cole. Cole suddenly leaned over with his head and body with his index and middle
finger pointed down, as suddenly, he quickly leaned back up in the air, yelling
the infamous catchphrase as the whole arena would say with him..

"ADAM COLE, BAY-BAY!!!"

Undisputed Adam Cole

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:06 pm
Roman was standing across the ring from a workhorse in Adam Cole tonight. He was well versed in his craft, and had performed all over the world. Roman respected that but tonight he was up against the Big Dog. TNW:R was his yard always was and always would be. So, Reigns wasn't exactly bothered by Cole's presence. He watched him do his entrance and gimmick all while relaxing in the corner. When the time came and the bell sounded officially starting this match, he stepped out to the center of the ring with his head held high. He oozed pride and charisma, tuning out the booing crowd.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:10 pm
Adam Cole standing across the ring from Roman Reigns, the "Big Dog", wasn't intimidated at all. Cole had the biggest smirk on his face, not impressed at all but at the same time didn't want to underestimate Roman Reigns. Cole heard the bell signal as Cole stepped out of the corner looking eye-to-eye from Reigns, waiting for the first movements of Reigns.  

Undisputed Adam Cole

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:13 pm
The Big Dog moves like a general in the ring, slowly circling but also while inching closer to Adam Cole with his arms high in hopes to initiate an collar-and-elbow tie up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:15 pm
Cole reaching closer and closer to Reigns, would raise his arms as well. He went into the collar and elbow tie-up, but Reigns being the obvious stronger man, Cole started to back up a bit near the ropes while still in the lock-up.  

Undisputed Adam Cole

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:17 pm
The larger Reigns manages to drive his opponent back into the ropes with ease and as he's told by the referee to back up- he does so with his arms visible for the official to see. Then whips his hair back, saying to Cole, "Welcome to my yard."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:19 pm
Cole hearing the words of Reigns, he had an angry face and charged at Reigns going for a right hook to him!  

Undisputed Adam Cole

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:22 pm
Reigns sees the oncoming Cole who looks to trade blows and blocks his strike only to provide a jaw-jacking right of his own thus showcasing one of his many strengths.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:30 pm
Cole had a surprised reaction on his face after the block, as Cole was suddenly hit as Cole would hold his face and retreat into a near corner!  

Undisputed Adam Cole

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:32 pm
Roman was in pursuit of Cole who stumbled into the corner, he would adjust him upright, and follow up his attack with several more lefts and rights to inflict more damage on his opponent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:34 pm
Cole would be hit over and over with the strikes from Reigns, and after a while Cole would hold up his arms to try to cover the strikes but Cole was still effected by the punches.  

Undisputed Adam Cole

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:36 pm
User Image

Reigns would allow separation between himself and Cole for a brief moment to take a breather. Then continue his assault by lifting Cole up onto the second rope and attempting to dump him out with a fierce right!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:40 pm
Cole was suddenly lifted up by Roman Reigns, and then got hit out of no where. Cole would fall terrible over the top rope and reach the floor, as Cole held his face.  

Undisputed Adam Cole

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:43 pm
Reigns held his hands up as the referee tried to back him up from pursuing Adam Cole who had been literally knocked out of the ring. He backed up and when the referee turned to go check on Cole, would exit on the side slowly stalking his opponent.  
[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff