Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Sunshine & Sparkles Daycare Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sunshine! Sparkles! Here is a happy environment for all the young children who’s parents are busy teaching! We do our best to help your children learn everyday values, including reading, writing skills, and of course sharing!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: WOW l Location ➤: What Is This Place!? l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Nightgown l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile was roaming around the halls of the school barefoot and her nightgown dress was flowing behind her. She came across a door she doesn’t remember seeing before, the first thing that caught her attention by the door was the variety of animal cartoon stickers plastered over the door. Curiosity got the best of her then she turned the doorknob. “Oh … My … God.”

“This is beautiful!” her turquoise shone bright at the colourful sight of the room, her first thought was the nursery room for Yennefer and Lucius’ baby but… this room is in campus and there no way in the depth of hell the couple would put their baby in here while the parents are all the way up at their bedroom chamber. Otherwise she’ll deal with them both personal! Sooo, “Daycare?” she guessed. That would make more sense, since staff and teachers are obviously adults and potential have a child, and what’s a better place to keep your child in good care and lower the risk of being taken care of a complete stranger. Any who, the woman stared at the simply autumn theme wall paint/wallpaper. “I wonder who runs it?” so she can brutally look over this person’s job resume and their experience with children.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:21 pm

l Mood ➤: Unhappy l Location ➤: Daycare? l Company ➤: Eachother & Cecile l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri was very bitter, why didn't her "friend" tell her about this new man in her relationship?! Were they friends...? Perhaps the woman had misunderstood their relationship after that one night. As she wandered the halls with her little girl in her arms nice and still sound asleep. The woman let out a soft sigh as she stopped in front of a door the looked fairly new to her. Sunshine.... and Sparkles daycare? With Sachi still asleep, Sayuri peeked her head into the room. There, was a very colorful room that had a lot of child toys and activities. There was also a really familiar face. Cecile?

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:29 am
User Image

Mood ➤: WOW l Location ➤: What Is This Place!? l Company ➤: Sayuri & Sachi l Item/s ➤: Nightgown l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)

Cecile turned and saw mother cradling her sleepy little girl, “Sayuri.~ Are you in charge of this?” she asked as she spread her arms along with a quick twirl; with referring to the room. She walked to a corner with a pile of big fluffy animals that come from both reality and fantasy, along with colourful bean bags. She casually sat on a bright pink bean bag, "My goodness…Don’t I feel young again.~” she continued on to comment more on the child-like room and its light atmosphere. She turned her attention to the chef, “How have you been doing dear~?” she asked with a bright smile.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:10 pm

l Mood ➤: Unhappy l Location ➤: Daycare? l Company ➤: Eachother & Cecile l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

E-eh? Oh! No no I was just passing by...how long has this daycare been here? Sayuri continued to look around as little Sachi began to stir. The little girl slowly opened her eyes and looked around. Mommy...? Miss ghost lady...? Where are we...?

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:39 am
User Image

Mood ➤: WOW l Location ➤: What Is This Place!? l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Nightgown l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)

Cecile arched a brow when Sayuri dodged her last question. She shrugged her shoulders, “I have no clue, I thought you knew about this place.” She answered with a tilt of her head. Her turquoise stared at the awaken child, she wasn’t too fond of the name she was given. “Rise and shine deary.~ And Please call me…” Granny? No that made her felt old and only her grandchildren are reserved to call her that. Mama Cece? No, she didn’t want to steal away the title of a mother away from Sayuri. She snapped her fingers, “Nanny Cece.~” she decide to shorten her name just for the heck of it. And…she sensed the child won’t pronounce her first name properly. She turned her attention back to the endowed woman, "You didn't answer my question my dear... How have you been~?" she asked again.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Little Sachi rubbed her eyes... but she was still not ready to wake up. Nuzzling her face back into her moms shoulder, she closed her eyes. It looked like she was also trying to hide a little. Sayuri couldn’t help but giggle under her breath as she began to rock her body to soothe her baby girl. Hm? O-oh... I think... I think I’m just a bit confused and lonely as of late.... but I’ll be alright. Nothing I haven’t dealt with before~ The woman smiled happily even if it was forced.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:05 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: What Is This Place!? l Company ➤: Odd Duo l Item/s ➤: Nightgown l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)

Cecile stared at the weird vibe she senses from the duo, did something happen? To add more to her suspicion was the way Sayuri paused during her speech. She wondered if she should wiggle herself in or stay out of it, "Lonely? Well have you thought about getting back in the 'game' again?" she asked with a smile, asking if the chef thought about going into a romantic relationship with another person.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:39 pm

The woman let out a very nervous giggle as she looked to the ghost. It wasn't like she wasn't trying... Well... I've been trying... First it was a man named David...and he left me heart broken. Then a man named Rohnin...but in the end there was no connection... Then my close friend Silver...but little did I know she has a boyfriend and didn't tell me... especially after we shared a very...steamy night together... Letting out a very disappointed sigh, Sayuri continued to rock her little girl as she rubbed her back. I honestly give up...

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:45 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: What Is This Place!? l Company ➤: Odd Duo l Item/s ➤: Nightgown l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)

Cecile listened to Sayuri and one of her brows slowly arched in questioning when the chef mentioned one man, Rohnin? She stared at her in slight disbelief, the endowed woman looked kind, warm natured, and heck she's a chef which mean she can cook like the ghost does! She couldn't help but wondered why those two didn't seem like a match. A little creepy smile emerged, if the pinkette ever found out if her and Rohnin relationship was nothing and just about the 's' word. "Hehehe...~" all she need was a pair of sharp scissors and the rest is history. Cecile snapped out of it and her pale turquoise eyes widened, "E-Even Silver!?" she exclaimed in surprise.

Cecile stared at Sayuri a bit sadden about her situation, "Well dear, no one said love was easy." she said wearily trying to comfort her, she must really missed her former spouse than. And only her with, she looked at the sleeping little girl. "Did he...look like her?" he pointed to Sachi, referring to Sayuri's former spouse. The girl didn't really look like her mother unless you count the eyes but, Sayuri blue eyes were more on the green and lighter side while Sachi is a deep ocean blue.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Sayuri nodded slightly to the Silver comment... even though the woman was starting to wish it didn’t happen... especially now that the woman had a man, it just made Sayuri feel like nothing but used. Oh well. Sachi stirred softly and Sayuri readjusted to the girls liking. Hehe yup~ She has her fathers beauty blonde hair and his gorgeous blue eyes.... I miss him so much... I would give anything to get him back,.. I would give up my soul.... he was my everything and I.... I want him back... he was my love, but he was also my best friend... She spoke softly and even though she had kept a smile on her face while she spoke, her tone was shaking.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image

Sayuri's breaking tone made her regret bringing up the chef's later partner. That and her husband, the last time she saw him...the last time she saw him...the last time...'Huh?' She can't remember. She knows her memories are a bit wonky in some places but, the most problems she has trouble is the day when she passed away. She made a mini note to herself about finding more and try to regain pieces of memories of her final days here.

Until then, she stared at Sayuri in empathy. "Death leaves a heartache which takes ages to heal but love leaves memories which no one can steal." She spoke comforting. "What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. What I'm saying is, he is still alive in here." She tap her forehead, "here." She tapped her chest were her heart is located "and there.~" She poked Sachi's nose.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains: I didn't put colour on her speech marks and bold them cause it's time consuming on mobile

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Sayuri listened to the ghosts words, and couldn't help but feel a happy warmth in her chest. Hehe I see him in her every day~ Rubbing her little girls back, Sayuri looked back up to the ghost with a smile. Hehe I heard your son is expecting a child of his own~ Is he excited? Prepared? Do they have a name? Gender? To be honest the woman only knew the minimum about the situation, mainly through water cooler talk. I hope he is ready! I know Miss. Yennefer is panicking a little...

OCC----> Its oki~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:36 am
User Image

Cecile wore a wide grin on her face, "With my super motherly instincts it's going to be." She closed her eyes in concentration. "A chubby giggling baby... girl~!" She cooed. "Excited, yes. Prepared, I doubt." She laughed lightly. She placed her hands on her hips in a sassy manner. "Panicking? Well she is carrying a living mini and ultimately cute creature inside of her belly. And the time it comes out will beat going to the every hour and the feeling of this big weight in front of you, but will miss the opportunity to eat as many things she wants without an excuse." She laughed, she jumped up on her two feet. "But the little dear will get through it...hopefully." She flashed a cat like smile.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Goodness I hope so... and its a little girl
? Awww~ I bet the two of them are excited! Little girls are always so cute! But Im actually not sure about a magical baby like Yennefer herself... The fact that she is already due is amazing to me...
Sayuri cooed as she looked down at her sleeping little girl. Still rubbing her back, the woman looked around and smiled. So are you planning to run this daycare? Is it up and running? If it is maybe I will ask the headmaster if I could go back to working as a chef...

OCC----> Its oki~

XxIce_ReaperxX

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out