Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Sunshine & Sparkles Daycare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: What Is This Place!? l Company ➤: Odd Duo l Item/s ➤: Nightgown l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cecile stared at her in bewilderment, "Wait... she's already due?!" She exclaimed in utter shock. Oh yeah, she suddenly remembered that the couple's child won't be your everyday day normal human baby... she experienced that first hand with Lucius when he was an infant. She let out a small nervous laugh as she scratched behind her head.

Cecile blinked at the the chef question, she was about to respond immediately but her lips formed a straight line. She looked around the small nursery, she would love to run such a place... back when she was still living and breathing. And she doesn't have the time in the world to stay for long... She smiled and shook her head, "Sadly no. I don't really have that time anymore... Though~ I could temporarily run until we find a suitable manager for the job!" She grinned with a salute.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:59 pm

l Mood ➤: Unhappy l Location ➤: Daycare? l Company ➤: Eachother & Cecile l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri blinked a few time before slowly nodding her head. Y-yes? Have you seen her lately? She is about to give birth... with how big she is I’m surprised she hasn’t had the baby... Sayuri was a little bit shocked as to how the woman hadn’t really noticed how big the sorceress was... surely she had to have noticed? Hehe I think you should work here~ it is totally a you place to work~

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:38 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: What Is This Place!? l Company ➤: Odd Duo l Item/s ➤: Nightgown l State ➤: Alive(Last Hour)

Cecile let out a nervous laugh as she scratched the back of her head, "I thought she was carrying twins... that's how my brother's wife was." She said, thinking the sorceress was eating for three judging from her size. "But if she's that big now..." she suddenly gasped and cupped her cheeks while wearing a surprise facial expression. "THAT MEANS I GET TO SEE MY GRANDBABY~!" She squealed in excitement. But she dull down, "But wait a minute... that's not fair... how come she had to suffer for a few weeks and I had to endure it for six months." She huffed in envy.

As for the nursery, she crossed her arms and closed her eyes. "I'll think about it." She said with her looking like a kissy fish, a 3.... like this emoticon -> =3=

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:47 pm

The single mom, and day care trainee, was running frantically. "Late late late late. SORRY!" Busting into the nursery she took her brother, leading her daughter. "I’m sorry, it was a hot minute and sometimes you gotta beat the mule to get going." Her southern drawl was clearly present. Kneeling she'd look to her daughter. "Go play baby, plenty of toys for you to share and have fun with." Kissing her child’s forehead before looking to the others. "Oh, I’m Krystal Smith, I’m the new trainee."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Howecho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:42 pm
Katerina Smith

User Image
▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Katerina would deffenently be lost in the halls of the school if she wasn't with her mother but that was just a fleeing thought as she was nigh dragged to the daycare her mother worked at, not that she knew anything about working or anything that came with it. All she was sure about was that it was a new place to explore. She nodded when mama told her that she could go play and waddled off with her toy plane held as high as she could while making the sounds of the engine. She didn't notice the other little girl in the room yet ether.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
l Mood ▷: Curious l Location ▷: Daycare l Company ▷: Mama and people l Item/s ▷: Toy airplane l

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:38 pm

l Mood ➤: Unhappy l Location ➤: Daycare? l Company ➤: Eachother & Cecile, and ??? l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Sayuri was glad that Cecile was going to see her grandchild! It is always such an exciting thing to welcome a baby into the world. Speaking of, a rather tall woman and a very small child had made their way into the daycare. The woman claimed to have been the trainee, did that mean she was going to run the daycare? Nice to meet you, my name is Sayuri. This is my little girl Sachi With a motion she revealed the sleeping child in her arms.

-Edit-

The little girl couldn't help but shift awake and open her eyes. There, she saw another little girl that she wanted to play with. Mainly because she really never got to see other kids around the academy. Wiggling in her mothers arms, Sayuri put her little girl down and she couldnt help but smile. Well look at that~ She wants to play. Actually this could be good for me since I have to run a few errands.... I hope that is alright for you? Sayuri reached into her small pocket to pull out a good amount of money and placed it into the womans hand. I wont be gone long~ Sachi behave please. Giving her daughter a small wave, Sayuri bowed and thanked the woman once more before taking her leave.

-Exit Sayuri-

Sachi ran over to the new little girl and waved with a big smile on her face. My name is Sachi! What yours?

XxIce_ReaperxX

Howecho

Ghost_Rios

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:53 pm

Adrianna Taroth
Arch Demon of Anguish
|| Crazy Cute And Deadly ||

∑ Location →→| SPARKLE BITS! |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Bored |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| BEHBBEHS! |∑ Items →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

"If you think you know pain and suffering..."

So it came to pass, that Adrianna would scour the earth in search of something fun to do. Murder countless innocents? "Nah" Slay great Demons or Angels? "Nope" Maybe she would find the headmaster and- "Hah! You have no idea how to have fun dont you?" Adrianna exclaimed to some mysterious force. Well It was quite known how mentally unstable she was, but it was in this search that the Demon of Anguish found her current target. Adrianna found herself at the Daycare for the Videl Academy. Looking around, nothing seemed fun but the bait she could make with this...was too good. Someone was bound to strong enough to play with her.

The Anguish Lord entered the day and saw a couple of kids paying no mind to any adults. The Kids were the focus for this endeavor. Kill a couple adults and people get angry...Be around children and they get angry AND panic.

"Oh hey there kiddos~! Who wants to play a game~!?"A creepy grin formed on the girls face as her eyes glowed sickly green.

"You never spent an hour with me~"

xX Yennefer Xx

Howecho

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:00 pm

Krystal would nod as Sayuri left. Taking a deep breath she would turn to see her daughter interacting with another kid. Then her fists clenched slightly. Walking over to this new lady Krystal would move to stand between her and the kids. "I’m sorry. If none of these children are yours, and I know they aren’t, you need to leave. Now." Her eyes glowing a faint black and red. A fist clenched, the other ready to cast. "I will not ask again. Leave now."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Howecho

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 am
Katerina Smith

User Image

Katerina looked up in the middle of playing when she heard someone talking to her. It took her a moment to figure out her mama was still nearby before replying. "Hello! I'm Katerina~" She said with a cute emphasis on the 'na' at the end of her name that made it sound like 'nya'. Though she was shortly distracted when someone else entered the room. She really didn't like the look of the new comer but before she could get up to waddle over to her mama, her mama came to her! At least she would be able to still play today so she was happy.

l Mood ▷: Curious l Location ▷: Daycare l Company ▷: Mama and people l Item/s ▷: Toy airplane l

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:22 am

l Mood ➤: Insert l Location ➤: Daycare l Company ➤: Krystal, and a Green Lady, and Katerina l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Hehe nice to meet Chu! Sachi cooed as she waved to the little girl. She seemed to be close to her in age, even though she was waddling. There was a loud noise though....kinda loud talking. Sachi looked over and saw a tall green lady who asked if they wanted to play. Then the tall lady with the horn got involved... Sachi stood there and watched the two ladies talk.

Howecho

Ghost_Rios

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:34 am

Adrianna Taroth
Arch Demon of Anguish
|| Crazy Cute And Deadly ||

∑ Location →→| SPARKLE BITS! |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Bored |Current Theme →→ | Treachery| ∑ Thoughts →→| BEHBBEHS! |∑ Items →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

"If you think you know pain and suffering..."

Adrianna was counting the seconds til something gave her a response. Quite the large woman approached her. The demands given were quite comical. "I know right, this gal thinks she can take me bwhahaha" Adrianna spouted to the air. "No, I'm talking to the guy typing this crap." ....anyway. Deciding that this lady was almost worth interacting with, Adrianna spun on heel with her hands behind her back. A cheery smile plastered on the the Demon's face. "Hahaha, good thing I can float~ I would eithger break my neck to look up at you or I could talk to your Mountain sized melons!~" Adrianna spoke as if the kids werent even there. Just like if she were sitting in a chair, Adrianna started floating in the air and crossed her legs and placed her hands on her lap. "You weren't eeeeeexaaaacctly who I was hoping to come here. Though if you think tough enough, I'll play with you~" An inhuman grin stretched from ear to ear. "My favorite game is hide and seek. I count to ten....and you disappear~"

"You never spent an hour with me~"

xX Yennefer Xx

Howecho

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Keeping her gaze on the woman Krystal didn’t flinch. She felt her child was in danger. "No. You're gonna either leave without a word or there's gonna be a you sized hole in that wall." Waving her hand she'd cast Reaper's cloth on her child. A small sense of ease coming to her mind as she knew her child would be safe. "Bless your heart if you think I’m going anywhere. It'll be a hot minute for you." Bring her other hand up, the right clenched in a tight fist. "And leave my melon size out of this! You’re in a place you’re not suppose to be."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Howecho

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Howecho

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:35 pm
Katerina Smith

User Image

Katerina looked between her mama and the stranger for a while more being going back to play with her airplane. Though she did set it down when she realized her mother did something and looked up to see what it was. It wasn't the first time her mother did it so she wasn't worried about it too much. It was best to wait it out anyways.

Ghost_Rios

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items