Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wave was awake and in action already, zooming around on his hoverboard just watching after all the phonies that are crowding the beach side area of phonycity. It was a warmer than usual day and he couldn't blame the phonies for wanting to cool off in the water or sleeping under a beach umbrella. Some of them were even very daring, laying on nothing but a beach towel while the hot sun was out.

"Watch out," he called out to the group of little babbins. They were playing with sand but too close to the sleeping others. He motioned with his hooves at them, pointing in a safer direction, just to scoot the foals a bit over to continue playing with the sand and their sandbuckets.

It was almost like any other day, but today had a bigger crowd and warmer weather...

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:55 am
Bloom was hot.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The day was a scorcher, and Bloom didn't bring an umbrella with him. He was at the beach to get in the water, not stay out of it. At least in theory. In reality he was standing with his hooves barely being grazed by the waves and trying to gather the courage to wade in deeper.

He hadn't told his parents or siblings where he was going, wanting to learn on his own, but he was now regretting his choice. How he wished that there was someone who could help him and tell him what to do!

FrostyPeaches

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:15 am
It was getting hotter as the day went on and Wave drove his hoverboard from the sandy beach straight into the water. It felt cool as he dove under and floated back up. He liked it. And spun in little circles enjoying the cooler temperature.

He sawm a little and dipped his head into the water to cool off. Off in the distance, but can be quite close if he swam his fastest, he noticed another foal, staring down as if looking for something. It was another earth phony but that didn't bother him one bit. He helps evryphony as much as he could be able to do so.

Swimming a little closer to him, being really curious at what Bloom was doing, he was drawn into his innocent presence. He splashed through the water, the droplets barely reaching the other foal's front hooves, making little raindrops in the sand.

He wanted to say something but he just swam and watched him.

The_Great_Book_Wyrm
omgosh, i love this bab of yours >w<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:12 am
Bloom was interrupted from his moody contemplation of the waves by the feeling that someone was watching him. Looking up, Bloom immediately made eye contact with the yellow swimmer, and flushed in surprise.

He looked away, but glanced back almost immediately, and gathered his courage. "H-Hello! I'm-m Bloom!" Bloom was amazed by his own boldness! Perhaps today was a good day for trying new things, after all!

FrostyPeaches
Aww, thank you!! <3

Also, feel free to go for short dialogue responses!!

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:20 pm
He saw them make eye contact and he stilled chill. There is no need to freak out. The land pony was just a bab like himself and , well, the colours on this one was so interesting and he wanted to know more about landlife that he just had to stare back...

"HELLO," boomed his voice full with excitement. "Wave Watcher, is my name," he told the other and smiled widely. "In this case i am currently watching YOU."

The yellow bab's tailfin dipped in and out of the water and he moved closer while swimming on his back now, eyes never really stopped watching Bloom. "Do you like to swim?"

The_Great_Book_Wyrm
10yrs later i am finishing helping sorry ;A;

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces