Pokemon: Wishing Star - closed, winner announced in main th

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsu Events
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:27 am
gaia_star About and Rules gaia_star

To enter for a chance to win Shiny Jirachi write a short response to the prompt and submit it before the closing date.

Only one entree per person
Once the Closing date has passed, no further edits can be made to your entry
Staff may enter

Kitsu Events
Crew

Kitsu Events
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:29 am
gaia_star Prize and Prompt gaia_star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prompt: A shooting star crosses the night sky. Who sees it (you/a kitsu)? Where are they? and most importantly, What do they wish for?

Entry Code:

[color=#90008a][b]★I Wish, I Wish with All My Might[/b][/color]
Name:
Response:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:31 am
Closes for Judging October 31st @ 11pm CST

Kitsu Events
Crew

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:25 am
-not sure if i put this here-

★I Wish, I Wish with All My Might
Name: SwordOfTheDarkOnes / Twitch
Response: The half snake looked up to the bright star. Glancing to the trick kitsu that crouched next to them. "You know they say if you make a wish, it might come true..." their voice was in the lower register, yet motherly. Twitch didn't flinch at their sudden sound but the male glanced to them.

"I don't need a wish..." he muttered. Though the male did look up and gave a silent wish as the half snake coiled up for their typical dusk nap. "If you grant wishes to a thing like me, please please please let me find a mate. I wish for a companion to last through the ages."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:13 pm
Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Response:

I look up and see a shooting star. When was the last time that I saw one? Too long ago. Too long ago were those days of happiness. Dropping what I was doing, I head to the open, and watch as the star rockets itself.

Closing my eyes, I make a wish. "I wish for a friend. It is quite lonely, being here by my own. After mother and father died. After my sister moved away. No one really comes to visit anymore. I guess I am just forgotten..."  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:36 pm
Name: CascadingRayn
Response: It was a cold winter night. The snow was piling up. The scene was beautiful, but lonely. The world was quiet. As much as I enjoyed the snow falling and the dark night sky full of stars, I could still feel my fingers growing numb in the cold. My breath formed small white clouds as the heat in my breath was dispersed into the empty darkness.

As I huddled together alone. I looked at the stars in the night sky. They must be so warm. They were just huge balls of energy. Even so, like me they were alone in the vast expanse of the universe. But tonight, a light streaked across the sky, as if there was someone travelling to say hi to all those lonely stars. It was a shooting star. I closed my eyes and wished for a visitor od my own, in my lonely world.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:26 pm
Name: Mutilated Moogle
Response:

Electra and Teddy had decided to see if they could be more than just two best friends who ended up sleeping together which resulted in kids, it wasn't exactly like that was the out come they both wanted but they did want each other to be their first so in a way they were thrilled with the outcome even if it wasn't an outcome they both were expecting. "Ajax, sweetheart, not too far ahead please" Teddy called to their son as he came running back "but daddy, I want to get to the lake! I am hungry" he said as Teddy picked him up and placed him upon his mothers back and watched him lay down on it "we are almost there, just wait" he said as he smiled at Electra.

"You know he's your son right" he chuckled, remembering the trip back home they went on "it was a long way, I was tired, we hadn't slept for two, almost three days, what was I meant to do!? NOT ask? I had to know how long we had to go" she said as she licked Teddys cheek "besides, it was more fun annoying you with asking" she giggled as they soon arrived at the lake.

Teddy helped the kit down and placed him at the edge of the lake, noticing a few others out and he couldn't blame them, tonight was a warm and beautiful night which was perfect for a date night for them "I will catch us some fish" he said as he walked over to the lake and started to fish. Electra let him go as she watched their son pounce on a few leaves as they were gently blowing around in the soft breeze "Teddy, do you want any help? "She called, watching him drag a fish onto the side" "I'm fine, just take care of that son of ours" he said as he pulled another onto the side.

Electra smiled at her son as he came running over to the lake and got between his mothers front legs and curled up, yawning a little as Tedfy brought over the three fish and placed them down in front if them and cut Ajax's up into bite sized pieces with a claw. "Here you go my darling" Teddy said as he pushed the fish towards his hungry son who started to hungrily eat it "Ajax! Eat slowly!" Electra said as he slowed down a little "sorry mom" he said in between bites.

Teddy looked at the female beside him and grinned "remember when we were that age? We were just as bad and your sister reprimanded us worse than your mother did" he chuckled as Electra giggled "what can I say? Mother wasn't one for laying down the rules, she was happy to let Odessa be the one in charge in some cases as she knew from her parents what was right and wrong so she knew what I should and shouldn't be allowed to do." As Electra finished Ajax ran off to the lake "careful!" Teddy said as he looked back at his best friend "needless to say, it was never a dull moment with you and your family" he said as Ajax took a drink from the lake and saw something out the corner of his eye that was flying across the sky and looked up "mom, dad, look!" He called as a shooting star flew across the sky.

"Make a wish my darling" Electra called as she walked over with Teddy "and it will come true" Teddy added as he and Electra sat down next to him and nuzzled him "alright" Ajax said as she closed his eyes and softly whispered his wish upon the breeze in hopes it would reach the shooting star, leaving Electra to lay her head against Teddy's and closed her eyes, making a wish of her own. A few moments later she was disturbed by Teddy "ready to head home?" He asked her as she nodded "yes, I am" she said as she looked at Ajax "ready sweetheart?" She asked as Ajax nodded and started running ahead of them "don't get too far ahead" She called to her son as they started to head back home.

"So, what did you wish for?" He asked curiously "if you wouldn't mind telling me of course" Electra looked at him and smiled "that you would ask me to be your mate" she said, blushing a little "oh, did you now" he said with a mischievous twinkle in his eye "maybe you are not my type, maybe I have found someone else after we were together that night, maybe I just really don't like you after all and I just tolerate you at best because it is polite to do so. "Electra feigned being hurt "well if that is the case then maybe I should just go find someone else then, someone who will appreciate me and won't mind raising your children!" She ran off towards their son, Teddy running after her and pounced on her, rolling with her onto her back before she could get away "pinned ya!" He said as he licked her nose.

"Electra, my dearest and bestest friend..." he started as she interjected "bestest isn't a word" she said as Teddy smiled at her scrunching up his nose a little at her "fine" he said as he started again "Electra, my dearest and best friend a guy could have ever asked for, will you do me the honor of becoming my mate?" He asked as Electra rolled him onto his back and pinned him, licking his nose before getting up and running away, giggling "h...hey!" He called as he ran after her "are you not going to give me an answer!?" Electra reached their son who was sitting down waiting for them "Sweetheart, here is a question for you, would you like your father to live with us? Would you like you daddy to be a permanent fixture in our lives than just the next door neighbor?" Ajax looked between the two and grinned and nodded "yes!" He said as Electra turned to Teddy and grinned. "We have his blessing so yes, a million times yes! I would love to! Not that you didn't know that wasn't going to be my answer anyway" she said as she licked his cheek and nuzzled him "I love you Teddy, I will be the greatest mate you could ever want!" She said as Teddy nuzzled her back "you don't have to be anything but what you are now, you are perfect as you are and great also" he said as he smiled at her "and that has always just been more than fine with me" he said softly as he nuzzled her once more before starting home his family.

"Mom, dad" Ajax started "what is the chance of wishes coming true by wishing on a star?" He asked curiously as Teddy shook his head "no idea, that is something no one could actually answer" he said as Ajax smiled at them "I guess I know one thing then, my wish at least came true" he said as he ran on ahead, thankful for his parents to finally get together and letting them question a little what their son was on about.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mini Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items