The Camera faded to scene as it showed A panting White Tiger backstage heading back to the locker room, after a well fought match against the WCW World heavyweight championship. Technical back and forth, a true contest of champions!
He had showed what he had, a pin got the best of him tonight but the masked wrestler was unphased by it.

Mike Tenay: "White Tiger,you had a great your match with the world heavyweight champion Cartwright. What was perhaps a great main event in this month."

"Listen Mike...uhh...It sure was a fun match. Wether i win or loose. Im just glad i had the people supporting me..."

Mike nodded in agreement listening to his answer preparing for another question.
Mike Tenay: "You are really a humble wrestler, some might say that's reckless to say even for someone your size what would..."

White Tiger stopped Mike from saying more things about him. He'd rather keep some mystery for Starrcade. He had placed his hand on the top of the mic, the wreslter rose slightly his United States Championship belt. He still showed signs of exhaustion from the match l, but still wanted to show he had reasons to show power.

"uhhh...You forgot im also the WCWG United states champion...The true winners here...are the fans. They love what they saw...It was fun match. I have nothing but mad respect for Cartwright. Right now...all I plan is to get some rest and prepare to fight another day."

Mike nodded in agreement to the wrestler for his honest answer. He could tell he was exhausted but happy.

Mike Tenay: "Thank you for your time White Tiger."

"No, thank you."

White Tiger fixed the United States Championship over his shoulder. He wouldn't wait to get home and have a well deserved rest. The camera soon faded to black.