Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurokitsukin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:33 pm
BerryBurrito
Kurokitsukin
I'm new here, just wanted to say hello

Hello and welcome to Gaia cat_3nodding . I doubt you'd last long here since Gaia is a bit deserted but hey, im always willing to talk if I don't become a boredom later on. Feel free to send a request, that applies for anyone here too.

I don't understand...people not being here isn't why I would leave..I never expected anyone to be around for me to begin with. I've lived my whole life alone.
I'm not bored, new about this place long ago, I appreciate the small things. Now I have my own account.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:43 am
BerryBurrito
Kurokitsukin

Hello and welcome to Gaia cat_3nodding . I doubt you'd last long here since Gaia is a bit deserted but hey, im always willing to talk if I don't become a boredom later on. Feel free to send a request, that applies for anyone here too.

I'm always looking to make friends, really it's the ability to post in forum that's my favorite thing to do, even if there aren't really any people that post much.  

Kurokitsukin

Unotone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:41 am
Kurokitsukin
BerryBurrito
Kurokitsukin

I'm always looking to make friends, really it's the ability to post in forum that's my favorite thing to do, even if there aren't really any people that post much.

I totally get ya. I barely talk to anyone here and I'm still here doing whatever i'm doing. Welp, enjoy the forum and have a good time here sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:50 am
I'm not trying to avoid others, but so far quite a few people I've bumped into in random forums seemed to be mentally ill. This is a big world, I guess it's only a matter of time really. I seem to find them easier then others.  

Kurokitsukin

Unotone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:49 am
Kurokitsukin
I'm not trying to avoid others, but so far quite a few people I've bumped into in random forums seemed to be mentally ill. This is a big world, I guess it's only a matter of time really. I seem to find them easier then others.

Hmm, I'm not too shocked by what you said. A lot of people around me here do talk about their personal issues while some others express them in various ways whether it's the right or wrong way. It's probably because of the remaining people here in Gaia are getting older in age including the returning Gaians (now older as well) are more apparent than back then since there's a lack of newer and younger audience. But I can't say much with validation since I'm just a random commoner here sweatdrop .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:04 pm
BerryBurrito
Kurokitsukin

Hmm, I'm not too shocked by what you said. A lot of people around me here do talk about their personal issues while some others express them in various ways whether it's the right or wrong way. It's probably because of the remaining people here in Gaia are getting older in age including the returning Gaians (now older as well) are more apparent than back then since there's a lack of newer and younger audience. But I can't say much with validation since I'm just a random commoner here sweatdrop .

I don't know what you're saying about older people but the older someone gets the more mature and aware they become or are supposed to be...maybe the world has changed...or never was what I was told over and over again like a condition....but what a terrible lie to live most of your days  

Kurokitsukin

Unotone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:34 pm
Kurokitsukin
BerryBurrito
Kurokitsukin

I don't know what you're saying about older people but the older someone gets the more mature and aware they become or are supposed to be...maybe the world has changed...or never was what I was told over and over again like a condition....but what a terrible lie to live most of your days

Not sure what "condition" or "terrible lie" you're exactly referring to, but aside from that becoming older does come with life responsibilities and difficult challenges known as the "transitional phase" to young adults, a phase where they're more prone to mental problems and situations. Many people don't usually get the help they probably require in their lifetime as they deal with their own problem in their own ways whether right or wrong. There are many sources of issues that varies between every single individual and where their problems comes from that causes them to be the way they are. Not saying you're wrong because you're definitely not (along with me being a bit confused by what you just said) but I gues what I'm trying to say is that getting older is alot more than just getting more mature and being what they want to be I guess sweatdrop ..
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:26 pm
Darn I'm pretty new to gaia but seems like it's pretty empty these days! Oh well, I'll keep lurkin' around either way. :3  

ow my groin

Friendly Friend

SierraTheWolfe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:49 pm
I am still alive and kicking up a storm, despite everyone else being 6ft under on my friend list! Vets of Gaia Unite!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:11 pm
SierraTheWolfe
I am still alive and kicking up a storm, despite everyone else being 6ft under on my friend list! Vets of Gaia Unite!

I feel man, gaia has declined since Ive returned, most of the people I knew moved on, I came back because its just nostalgic to me.  

SuperCoolWerewolf

Hygienic Smoker

9,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100