Reply Main City ➣Housing District
Home of Merek Wildfire & Larina Volsky Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:04 pm
NAME﴿
[Merek Dracolatus Wildfire]

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

The time has come. There is no denying that Larina is ready for Merek to make his big move. He has spent quality time with her, similar what he has done with previous women. She took longer than previous women he has courted because of her defenses and naivety, but the doctor is a patient man. All that is left is to create the right setting and ensure that his feathery companion does not get in his way. Their home is secluded enough that they can be sure that no one will interrupt. As soon as they were inside their home, Merek pulled Larina close to him and caressed the left side of her face. He whistled 4 times to signal Atem to fly off and hunt. Now the two of them are truly alone.

"Why don't you prepare some ginseng tea for the two of us? It's been quite the morning for us and that should help revitalize us. I'll leave a trail for you to follow."

.As your doctor, I have a few rules.
You will do all that I say.
If you are beautiful, expect my advances.
Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions.
ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[Yes]

➼ WITH
[Larina]

➼ WARDROBE
[Autumn]

➼ OOC
[]

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm

.As your doctor, I have a few rules

User Image

Merek has not risen out of bed despite the weather outside being more to his liking unlike the winter storms he experienced before. On this day, he felt somewhat lazy and simply did not want to get up. It also did not help that sleeping beside him is his white rose Larina. Not that he minded of course. She consented to be his woman, so now they share the bed with each other. How can he bring himself leave someone so precious beside him? Unfortunately, they cannot stay in bed forever. She probably wants to practice her fighting skills, something Merek has to do as well if he wants to fight like he used to. It is also a matter of time before Atem decides to fly in and bother his master. It is better that he wake up now instead of receiving a rude awakening. However, he did not wake. Remaining with his white rose is simply too tempting for him. Until she wakes up, he will remain in bed with her.

"."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

/(If you are beautiful, expect my advances. )▲▼(Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions )

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Dating]

CARRYING
[N/A]

WARDROBE
[N/A]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

benihime213

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:12 am
User Image

{Wearing: Nothing to this }

She stirred from her slumber as she had rolled to her side. A small yawn escaped her lips as she nuzzled into the warmth of Merek. She opened one eye as she looked at the dark-skinned male beside her. Her long black hair was braided behind her as she nuzzled more. The sun hurting her eyes as she hid under the blankets. "Merek are you awake?" She soon scooted herself up to where she was sitting. The sheet wrapped around her body as she looked at him. Larina reached out and ran a hand over his cheek as she smiled.

"Let's have a picnic today. Just us enjoying the outside relaxing." She tilted her head before slowly climbing from the bed to get ready for the day. She laid out her outfit as she looked it over. It was something that exposed a lot of her body. She began to get dressed as she looked in the mirror. She was no longer bothered by skin being exposed. This was not an issue she had. Her issue now was to decide if her hair should be up or down? She fidgeted with it as she would hold it up in a bun before letting it drop once more. She was not sure what she should do.

So she crawled back onto the bed and straddled Merek. Her hands pressing on his chest as she looked down. "Up or down?" She asked as she sat there very still. Her hands warm on his body. She smiled even more as she looked around for Atem. He was not here to bother his master yet. He will arrive. It best she bothered Merek before Atem did.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:34 pm

User Image

Merek stirred from his sleep as he heard of the soft and sweet voice of his love speaking to him. When his eyes laid upon her, he grinned confidently and gently kissed her forehead. That was his answer to her question about being awake or asleep. She suggested that the two of them should have a picnic someplace outdoor. Their home is big enough to host the picnic there, but perhaps she has a different place in mind. When she climbed out of bed and started looking through her wardrobe for something to wear, he sat up and rubbed his eyes before doing the same to his head. The sunny weather outside should help make their picnic enjoyable. He still wanted to enjoy his bed just a bit more, so he laid back down. Larina returned to the bed after getting dressed. It is good to see that she has embraced the style of outfits that Merek views as the norm from where he is from. It truly allows him to appreciate her natural beauty. The question she asked him, "Up or down?", presented him with an opportunity. With his grin still intact, he caressed the left side of Larina's face and said to her,

"Well...from where I am, up is looking pretty nice...but..."

Only a second after Merek said "but" did he flip the two of them around so that she is laying on the bed, and he is over her where she has full view of his entire body. Then he finished his response by saying,

"You also look stunning down there too."

Merek can now be this bold with Larina now that she fully accepted him. He did not wait for an answer from her. She received a passionate kiss from him, and he was ready to go further than that. Then his avian companion Atem swooped into his room and landed on his head. This greatly annoyed him, but he had stop and get out of bed to deal with his friend.

"Timing is not your strong suit isn't old friend?"

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

/(If you are beautiful, expect my advances. )▲▼(Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions )

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[N/A]

WARDROBE
[N/A]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

benihime213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:12 am
User Image

She got lost in nuzzling the hand that was on her left cheek. A squeak leaving her when positions were changed and she was now laying on the bed. A giggle left her lips as she looked up. She poked at his chest as she smiled brightly. But before she could say anything her lips were captured. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she pulled herself up some more into a sitting position. She knew what was on his brain. Larina glanced up as she looked at Atem. She laughed when the kiss was broken.

"Atem my knight in shining armor. Who knew what the wild one would have done if you didn't appear." She teased as she scratched Atem under his beak. Larina feigned being a damsel as she laid a hand over her forehead as if she would faint. She swung her legs out of the bed as she stood up adjusting her outfit. She stuck out her tongue as she grinned deviously. She walked by giving Merek's butt a smack. Opening the bedroom door Melilia the cat came walking in. Almost as if she was strutting. She bent down and picked the cat up before sitting her on a chair in the room.

"I want to go to a meadow for our picnic. Somewhere filled with flowers in bloom." She never got to explore much or Eoana. She wasn't even sure if a place like that existed. Larina began to pull her hair up into a ponytail as she looked at Merek. She danced around him as she brought her hand out for Atem to climb onto it. A pout on her face when she looked at Merek.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:36 pm

User Image

Atem responded to his master's comments by pecking him on the head. The creature does not know what he interrupted, so it is only his master's luck that the timing of his feathery companion's arrival prevented him from having his fun with Larina. Merek is not anxious or upset by this. There will be plenty of opportunities within the day when he is sure Atem won't fly in and interrupt him again. However, they must get ready for that picnic in the meadows that Larina desires. First, Merek had to get dressed, something he did relatively quickly. He does not have to dress so conservatively in front of Larina in his home or anywhere that is not the academy now that she has fallen for him completely. He will leave her in charge of whatever food that she desires to bring. His plan is to make a trip to the market to purchase a drink for them to share. He let Atem leave the house to go on his hunt, where he will join his master later at the market after finishing his hunt. When Merek and Larina were ready to leave their home, they did.

At the market district, Merek made sure to buy a fine red wine for the two of them to drink. By the time he finished purchasing this wine, Atem returned to his side, and once again pecked the side of his head before he perched himself on Larina's shoulder at her command. The two made their trip to a meadow, where they had their food, drink and lovely conversation, Merek always being able to speak to Larina seductively. It was not necessary, but Merek is an indulgent man who enjoys teasing his woman. By the time their time at the meadow had to end, there was enough food and drink in their system that they can let their natural instincts take over and let them finish off the night exactly how Merek intended on to start things off in the morning.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[N/A]

WARDROBE
[N/A]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

benihime213

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:44 pm
User Image

Larina sat outside as she took a break from her chores around the house. She yawned as she laid an arm over her face. Mainly to shield her eyes from the sunlight. She laid there in a black dress on a blanket. Laying back, even more, she was now on her back. She sighed as she rolled onto her side. She was curious if Merek had been doing his work. He seemed to be out longer than normal. It shouldn't hurt her to take a small nap in the sunlight. Her eyes closed as she stretched out more. She was enjoying the day off. She needed some relaxing.

She slowly drifted to sleep as she laid there out front. But she didn't get to sleep long. It was just a mere ten minutes at best. She had heard rustling from where she had placed some clean clothes on the line. She sat up to see her clothes were on the ground as well as Merek's. The simple girl had not secured them properly on the line and they slid right off. She sighed as she now knew they were dirty again. All she could do was wash the clothes once more. This was too much for her. How could anyone do this and find it fun? It seemed she had a lot more to learn. She grabbed the clothes that had fallen and went back to the tub she was using to wash the clothes. She began to wash them once more. Making sure they were spotless.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:31 pm
User Image

Finally, the laundry had been completed. She felt very proud of herself today. As she was preparing to go inside she was approached by someone. She could tell by their posture that their intentions were not of the purest kind. She prepared her hand on the dagger at her thigh. She watched the man as more appeared. She counted three in all. "Give us your jewelry and we will leave peacefully without any problems." The first male spoke as if he didn't want to harm her. But Larina was not giving up her necklace for anyone. The necklace was special to her and she would rather die and then pry it out of her cold dead fingers. "You will not be leaving with anything today. So begone before things get dangerous for you." She gave a warning but before she could retreat they were on her. She struggled as she felt one pull the necklace from her neck.

She bit him on the neck growling as she ripped a chunk from his neck. But one of his friends had stabbed her in the leg. She hissed in anger. She was not letting them get away with her necklace. She kept her eyes on the one who had her necklace. She pulled out a dagger as she threw it at his back. She watched as he went down. Collapsing she sent Atem to retrieve her necklace. Her outfit covered in crimson as she pulled a small dagger from her leg. She tossed it as she panted. "How was that for excitement you crazy bird?" She needed to get cleaned up before Merek saw this. Her leg hurt too much to move at the moment so she sat there until Merek got home. Explaining what had happened.

Once she had calmed down she was able to finally fall asleep. Her body entangled in Mereks as she had sweet dreams. Nightmares no longer plagued her as her eyes had been opened to the reality of the world. A world of attack or be attacked. She, in this case, was attacked but she also made sure she did her own damage.

{End Interaction Day for skip.}

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:28 pm

User Image

It is the another day when the academy does not require his presence, and Merek is not in the best of moods. People dared to invade his home to take what belongs to him and could have killed Larina and Atem. His feathery companion is trained to protect himself, so he would have been flying around waiting for the right opportunity to attack. Larina is still learning how to fight, and according to her, she managed to put up a fight that scared away the robbers. It did leave her quite injured, and no matter what she said to him, he made sure to take care of her, going as far as to use his raiment to heal her even if it meant that a portion of her injuries transferred to him. Since he does not have to go the academy unless a message was delivered to him from one of the academy officials regarding an emergency, he is staying in his home with Larina. While he has been taking care of her, he also has spent time improving the defenses of his home. This meant he retrained Atem to be on the lookout for suspicious characters and speaking with his neighbors to be on the lookout for robbers. If they helped each other, surely they will less likely be a target of a home invasion again. Right now, Merek is brewing a tumeric tea that he has been making for Larina to help alleviate her pain.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[N/A]

WARDROBE
[Minus the animal ears and tail]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:24 pm
User Image

She laid in bed as she sighed. She was in a very short nightdress. She sighed as she sat up. "Merek? I want to go outside?" She needed to do some chores but she was sure he wouldn't let her. She thought she did a wonderful job yesterday. The clothes were clean. She was healed mostly thanks to Merek's raiment but she still felt some ache in her body. She crawled across the bed as she climbed out. She made her way to the kitchen as she went behind him and wrapped her arms around him. Placing kisses on his back as she held him close. She only hoped he was not blaming himself for her being attacked. It was bound to happen. Criminals will come out of the cracks at any moment.

"Merek come and play with me." Her voice was seductive. A sweet coo in a way as she rubbed her cheek against him. They can even shoo away Atem. Her hands rubbed at his stomach as she waited for an answer from the man she loves. Her words can be taken however he wants but she would even be happy with them just sitting outside in the sunlight. She needed some sun to make her body look nice. She was tired of being so pale. She needed some sun on the porcelain skin.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:39 pm

User Image

The doctor was in the midst of preparing the turmeric tea when his white rose got out of bed, wrapped her arms around him and told that she wanted to play. Coming from Larina, that can have multiple meanings, but for Merek, he probably only interpret it in the one way where the two of them will have a happy ending. However, he kept his focus on finishing the turmeric tea before he would address her. As much as he would like to have fun with Larina, the last thing he wants to do is cause her further pain. She should be in bed continuing to heal from her injuries. When he turned around to face her, holding a tea cup filled halfway with turmeric tea, he is relieved to see that there are no more bruises or scars on her body. A rose like Larina should never be bruised. He is still slightly upset about what happened to her, but he knew it would be foolish to put the blame on himself. After all, the robbers who invaded his home where the ones responsible for the damage done to her, and he is doing everything he can to make sure that does not happen again. He gently placed his free hand on her head and patted it gently before saying,

"I promise you that there will be a time for us to play. However, you know that I play rough, so I need you at your best. Please, drink this tea and continue to get some rest. I will join you as soon as I send Atem away for feeding."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[N/A]

WARDROBE

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:21 pm
User Image

Larina pouted as she looked at him when he patted her head. She wasn't a child. She puffed up her cheeks as she accepted the cup of tea he had made her. She glanced down at the cup as she sighed. "Alright but promise it won't be too long. I am bored in there by myself Thunder Cat." She laid her head on his chest as she looked up at him. She was being a bit needy for him. She liked playing rough. She slowly walked back to their room. She placed the cup on the table beside her. Climbing onto the bed she rolled around again. She was bored.

She wiggled around on the bed before wrapping herself up in a blanket. Her feet were the only thing sticking out. She sighed as she laid there. Free days were boring unless she was having fun with Merek. She should have known he would be making her rest in bed today. Her whimpers of disapproval were loud. She didn't know what else to do.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:49 am

User Image

Merek knew that what he said did not sit well with Larina. Her injuries may be minor, but he did not want to risk them reopening. The blood would be on his hands rather than the thieves who tried to rob his home. However, she cannot rest in the room the entire day. The two of them can have fun, just perhaps not in the rough way that they usually indulge in. First he has to send Atem away for feeding. He whistled loud enough to get his companion's attention, causing him to fly onto his shoulders. Then he signaled him to fly away and hunt with various gestures and mouth movements. Once Atem flew from the house to his hunting grounds, Merek stepped outside and walked to the pool of water that he occasionally uses for outdoor bathing or relaxation. Perhaps he and Larina can use this. Surely she will like doing this oppose to staying in bed. With the walls surrounding his home acting as a barrier from nosy neighbors, he wasted no time undressing himself and walking to Larina's open window. All she can see of him is his upper body. With a sly smile formed, he said to her,

"Why don't you join me for a bath White Rose? I'll be waiting outside."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[N/A]

WARDROBE

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:18 pm
User Image

The moment Merek appeared and spoke at her window a head popped out of the blankets. Removing herself from the blankets she walked to the window. Larina sat there at her window confused. She tilted her head as she sat there for a few minutes after he spoke. She thought he said she had to stay in bed and rest? Soon it hit her. She was running outside in her sleepwear which wasn't much but a sheer black dress. She came to a stop when she noticed Merek. She blushed as she looked down at the ground. Was he really going to take a bath outside? She looked around noticing the wall and more protection. She felt at ease as she inched closer to him.

"Merek? Is this alright? You are the doctor after all." She said as she bit her bottom lip. She was curious if taking a bath will help her relax. She had been on edge since the attack of their home. She walked closer as she wrapped her arms around him. "Well doctor how about we take a bath then?" She knew they couldn't play but she was okay with a bath.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers