Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[Laughter] Some Good Advice (Bloom x Zen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bloom slowly swayed in place as he looked between the two different green bean seed packets for what seemed to be the hundredth time. He had realized about five minutes ago that he didn't know enough to be able to choose properly and was now desperately trying to figure out how to extract himself from the shop.

Yesterday he had decided to start growing some green beans in Mom's garden, and today had finally found the courage to trot over to the seed store. While he had lately become braver and found himself getting out more into more public places, he was still very aware of the people around him. Especially in cases like this one, where he could feel the clerk behind the counter looking at him, waiting for him to make a choice so that they could ring him up.

I wish I could just fall through the floor...

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zen spent more time in the plant section of any store that had them than any Phony likely should. With his best friend being a warrior for the small, two of his children being plant-orientated, and now grandchildren still in his best friend's line (he tried not to think about that too much)...well, plants were just a way of life for him, now.

It wasn't common place to see another Phony near the seed section, and even more remarkable to see a Babben there - one that suspiciously had the colors of the family he knew so well. Curious, and with the warmest intentions, the dark stallion trotted up behind the blue colt, trying to figure out what it was he was looking at. "See anything cool?" he asked kindly, looking over the modest display of packets with polite interest.

The_Great_Book_Wyrm
WOOF SORRY FOR THE DELAY!

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:20 am
Bloom startled, nearly tipping over a seed display case, but catching himself in the nick of time to prevent a true catastrophe. As he turned to meet the startle-r, he found that he vaguely recognized the phony. He couldn't quite put his hoof on where, however, which likely meant the older phony was a friend of his parents, and that he had seen him at a family gathering of some sort.

Put a little at ease by the fact that the phony wasn't a complete stranger, Bloom's politeness kicked into gear, allowing him to answer: "Um, w-well, yes? At l-least, I-I think s-so. S-seeds-s are c-cool!" Unconsciously looking back at the seed packets, Bloom once again remembered his conundrum, and lowered his gaze, mumbling to the floor, "A-at leas-st, when y-you k-know wh-which ones y-you n-need..."

Chrystali
((...............im sorry..............))

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games