EASTER 2018: ROOSTRO CYOA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. ROUND 5: CHICKEN RUN .
♥ Round 5 ends 11.59pm PST, 6th May 2019 - you may revise your entry before the deadline.
♥ Unlike Star Stally's CYOA, you are in a common space with other people and Phonies!
You may RP with others if you'd like, but please make sure you ultimately select an action to proceed.

Fireflight awkwardly pats the forlorn foal with the camera hanging around his neck, face grim as he takes in all their feedback.

"I see a number of security issues took place," he says delicately, almost diplomatically,
"and I trust you all had the best of intentions entering our facility, despite the numerous signs and warnings."

"Of course, above all, as a loving and benevolent theme park, we trust that our products Phonies
and patrons would courteously understand we have our reasons for what we do, where we do.
We trust you all so very much, and at this moment, my trust in you has been tremendously broken -"

That isn't all that's broken as the giant cockerel-Phony finds a grainy concrete spot of interest on the factory wall,
and pecks at it with astonishing ferocity. The violent snout-smashing results in the loud crack,
a large, giant chicken-Phony sized hole allowing for a swift escape!

The hens toddle out delightedly, but are relatively sedate as they mill around.
The cockeral, however, continues a rampage out of the factory.

"Oh cluck," Fireflight's craned head turns back to you. "Out - now! We have to stop that massive c**k-Phony! Corral him in!"

Around the administrative area is greater Phony City, and the grassy plains with forest.

WHERE DO YOU GO TO IMPEDE THE MONSTROUS PHONY'S RAMPAGE & ASSIST IN HIS CAPTURE?
1. Stay in Admin to keep him close
2. Cut across to the grassy plains before he eats it all
3. Run to Phony City to prevent him from stomping people

Fill in the form below with an RPed response, and post it in this guild thread!
♥ Do not book posts with just the choice you've made before you have an RP response ready. We will dock your score.
♥ There is no minimum or maximum word count to your post, but please make your post a reasonable length.

Quote:
ROUND 5: CHICKEN RUN
I CHOOSE TO: 1. Stay in Admin to keep him close / 2. Cut across to the grassy plains before he eats it all / 3. Run to Phony City to prevent him from stomping people
(Please delete whichever choice is not applicable.)

[ RP response here; remember you cannot dictate other people's/Phonies'/NPC reactions! ]

[size=20][b]ROUND 5: CHICKEN RUN[/b][/size]
[b]I CHOOSE TO: 1. Stay in Admin to keep him close / 2. Cut across to the grassy plains before he eats it all / 3. Run to Phony City to prevent him from stomping people[/b]
(Please delete whichever choice is not applicable.)

[ RP response here; remember you cannot dictate other people's/Phonies'/NPC reactions! ]

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:09 am
ROUND 5: START!
Syrcaid
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Tristam Lockhart
Erina_Nobara
Ruriska
Fea Line
Gl!tch~

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 2:05 pm
I CHOOSE TO: 3. Run to Phony City to prevent him from stomping people

"We!??" Live blinked. Watching the Phony rise from the vat, smash its way out, and then go on a rampage was enlightening in a way she had never anticipated in her wildest dreams.

She'd lived in the lap of luxury and in a world so mundane until now. Live had no idea this was even an option until now and now she had to either sit and wait for it to happen all around her or pick an option that didn't even seem possible until now.

"I'm a minor!" she said, though her legs were already moving towards the exit and into the City. "How am I going to stop this... individual from trampling anyone?"

She screwed her sunhat on tight, cinched the little ribbon on it tight under her chin, adjusted her sunglasses, and tried to help.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:33 pm

Aegis simply laughed as the giant chicken-pony smashed its way through a wall and on to who knew where. Truth be told she had no interest in trying to stop it, oh no. She was this deep in she wanted to see just how far this would go! Bolting out after another filly she steered herself towards the heart of Phony City. Maybe the giant chickenpon would try to stomp on other phonies? Maybe someone would pay her to fend it off? Ooh... "Wait for me!" she cried after it.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:15 pm

Erina looked on in shock as the large rooster pecked his way out of the room. He is escaping! Now what?! If it got into town....who knows what might happen! She dreaded the thought. All the poor people and phonies that might get stomped!!! The horror!

"Oh no!" she shouted, worrying for the safety of the citizens. Quickly she dashed for town, shouting all the while. "Everyone look out for the giant rooster!" She probably sounded crazy, but once the others saw the massive bird, they'd believe her. They just had to, or else they might get crushed!  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:07 pm

They started to all get scolded, but it didn't matter for long. There wasn't time for it to stick, or for anyone to really debate anything; a chicken-phony got loose. Sure, one could dicker, but there were people and phonies in peril! Probably.

Others went to warn the populace, and so did she. It's not like she could do much to combat it face-to-face, so...  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 12:29 am
I CHOOSE TO: 1. Stay in Admin to keep him close

Oathkeeper didn’t take too kindly to being reprimanded.

She frowned, a quiver running through her body as if barely containing the urge to give Fireflight a bonk on the head. His trust in them had been broken? It should be opposite. They weren’t the ones with random explosions that needed to be investigated by children.

But there wasn’t any time to voice her ire, the big rooster phony was on the move and needed to be stopped!

She kicked into the next gear, galloping after the rampaging c**k-Phony. The others seemed to be racing towards the city to help civilians, so she chose the opposite. Oathkeeper whistled to get his attention and made a big show of rearing up and kicking in challenge near the admin building.

If she could keep him close, the big fella could be dealt with without collateral damage and she greatly enjoyed the idea of taking him on one on one.

“Face me, fowl beast!”  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:11 pm

Hijinks rolled her eyes as they started getting a lecture from the official looking phony. Adults were so annoying and dumb. She was just about to start looking for a way to escape further into the building to wreck some havoc when a loud boom echoed through the room.

As the giant chickens broke out of the building, Hijinks started laughing. Oh man, this was too good. Those stupid bird phonies were going to cause all kind of trouble for these stuffy adults. That was, until Hijinks realized that those birds could end up squishing half the town... Including Hoax and Hellion, her brothers! Panic settled into her heart... she had to protect them! Jumping through the hole, the young filly set her course towards Phony City.  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 9:22 pm
I CHOOSE TO: 2. Cut across to the grassy plains before he eats it all

Bokeh didn't much care for the lecture, he knew they were in a place they shouldn't be, that didn't change the fact that something had to be done.

Thought....now that the giant c**k-phony was loose...if he thought about it....Perhaps they had all over reacted, the jellies they witness coming into the building couldn't had manage to do the sheer amount of destruction the chicken-phony were doing.

He paused to look at one of the few hen-hens that were still around. "....Any ideas?" He didn't expect an answer really, but today was a rather absurd kind of day.

He ran into the grasslands, using a bit of magic to clip and pick up a large bundle of grass and he bolted by the large chicken-phony, waving it at snout(beak?)-height to try to temp it back towards the admin building.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:01 pm

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:07 pm

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:13 pm

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:19 pm

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff