Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Playground (Games)
The last video game you played

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:02 am
Rules

1. State the video game you played
2. This site does NOT count as a video game.
3. Video games that do count must be console only.
4. Be sure to name the console so it can count.
5. Brag a little about the game you played
6. Ask a question about the video game above you

The last video game that I played was Harvest Moon Magical Melodies for the game cube. This game is where I live my life in the Renaissance Galaxy. My wife's name is Ellen and my son's name is Hideki Hiwatari.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:48 pm
When you say Galaxy, is it a futuristic renaissance world?

...my last game was Welcome to Bloxburg on PC. I built and run a private academy inside it; I've even created a Discord server to support it. I have 24 persons participating in my fictional school.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:56 am
im currently re- playing final fantasy tactics for the ps1  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:31 am
disturbed Fan Rosey

Please follow the rules or don't play. I bet you don't wear a mask when you go out either you covid spreader.

Now to follow the rules of this game...

I played Pokemon Omega ruby for the 3ds. There isn't much to brag about the game yet since I am only at the first gym, but I have found a lot of oran berries so far and collected as many pokemon as I can up to Rustboro city.

What other games are for the PS1 that would be worth my time if I got one of those systems?  

william-tyler

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:33 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
(You forgot to ask a question about the game above you)
Do you prefer the turn-based battle system to the live-action of more recent FF games?

Last game I played was Zooba Battle Royale on Mobile. I gotta try out this new strategy I found of aiming bow & arrow characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:39 am
Different...Very.
disturbed Fan Rosey
Do you prefer the turn-based battle system to the live-action of more recent FF games?

Last game I played was Zooba Battle Royale on Mobile. I gotta try out this new strategy I found of aiming bow & arrow characters.

(I was the last person, not rosey, and Mobile is not a console. Neither is PC. PS1 is a console though so that counted)  

william-tyler

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:44 am
william-tyler
Different...Very.
disturbed Fan Rosey

(I was the last person, not rosey, and Mobile is not a console. Neither is PC. PS1 is a console though so that counted)
Guess I'm not a gamer then, though I play video games every day but can't afford a name-brand gaming console, so ok bye.

I guess League of Legends isn't a video game, nor is anything on Steam. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:18 am
Different...Very.
william-tyler
Different...Very.
disturbed Fan Rosey

Guess I'm not a gamer then, though I play video games every day but can't afford a name-brand gaming console, so ok bye.

I guess League of Legends isn't a video game, nor is anything on Steam. rolleyes

Sorry, but unless the steam games coincide with consoles like PS4 or something then it doesn't count. There are PC and Mobile games, but Ochru wanted console games for this word game because I think he is looking to find games for the systems that he has on consoles.  

william-tyler

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:06 pm
william-tyler
Different...Very.
william-tyler
Different...Very.
disturbed Fan Rosey

Sorry, but unless the steam games coincide with consoles like PS4 or something then it doesn't count. There are PC and Mobile games, but Ochru wanted console games for this word game because I think he is looking to find games for the systems that he has on consoles.
Or an old a** game cube. I thought it was about interacting with other Villagers, and since no one took his bait for almost a week, I engaged, but my mistake. Tell us more about your legitimate 3ds games.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:03 am
Different...Very.
william-tyler
Different...Very.
william-tyler
Different...Very.
disturbed Fan Rosey

Or an old a** game cube. I thought it was about interacting with other Villagers, and since no one took his bait for almost a week, I engaged, but my mistake. Tell us more about your legitimate 3ds games.

Well, most of the 3ds games that I play are of the Pokemon series since I like that series the most of the games. I have a few odd ones floating around that aren't of the Pokemon series, but I don't play those as much.  

william-tyler

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:14 am
william-tyler
Different...Very.
william-tyler
Different...Very.
william-tyler

Well, most of the 3ds games that I play are of the Pokemon series since I like that series the most of the games. I have a few odd ones floating around that aren't of the Pokemon series, but I don't play those as much.
Oh looks like Ochru is really soaking that up, tell us more so Ochru continues to benefit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:37 pm
Different...Very.
william-tyler
Different...Very.
william-tyler
Different...Very.
william-tyler

Oh looks like Ochru is really soaking that up, tell us more so Ochru continues to benefit.

I know of the 3ds games being played by my relatives, but I would like more information on Stardew Valley for the Switch if anyone else has that game. The controls are all whonky for that game for me. I cannot figure them out.

Oh, but Will, don't let me stop you from bragging about the Pokemon games as I am sure the others would love to hear about them. I heard that you and mom were doing the contests in Omega Ruby recently. How far did you get with them and who did you use?

I know you were doing the cool contests, but that's all I got from Keitaro who told me.  

Ochru

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:08 pm
The last console game I played was wii fishing. I missed playing in Gaia’s game.

With regard to Stardew Valley for the switch, have you tried using the arrow keys? Number keys? Tab? Enter? I don’t have flash now so I can’tcheck For you but, I think zomg and pinball Gaia games will work with these or a mouse.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:00 pm
Last video game I played that fits into the tight criteria--in case william-tyler comes back into try to squash what little activity this thread gets-- was Welcome to Bloxburg on PC, which can also be played on Xbox. I've played it for 365 days, earning a trophy. I rebuilt the school I originally bragged about and the same kids are still helping out with the roleplay inside it.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Village Playground (Games)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items