Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OOC>
Rest In Peace brother.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:48 pm
What up my boys!
Been years! We all grown and what not some of us even parents (s/o Bri) but I logged onto my old insta and noticed Alvin has passed away don’t know why or how but damn it hit hard even though some of us never met in person we all literally grew up with each other from kid to teen, and early adult years. Alvin was a great soul supportive, helpful, reliable, and one funny mf. We all bumped heads but god dammit we were young and even though we might not log on here anymore due to responsibilities of the real world I’d never forget these accounts and passwords even our memories I love y’all and wish you ALL happy and healthy futures and as for Alvin you rest in paradise my brother. 🙏🏾  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:46 am
Man....seeing that post from his brother did hit me for a while. It was very shocking and very sad that it got me to come back to this website to pay respects. Although I haven't met him in person, we all did get to know him when we were roleplaying over our teen years. You can easily tell how talented and how dedicated he was to roleplaying. He was too young to leave this world, but he is in a better place now looking over everyone. My condolences goes out to his friends and family.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting through these tough times. Just remember, never take life for granted. Cherish all these moments you have in this world. God bless you all.

RIP Alvin  

TheNewYorkYankees

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:09 pm
I don't even know where to begin. I love you Alvin and I'm going to miss you always, brother. We spent so many years laughing, arguing, and writing with each other that I can't even believe it. I know you wouldn't joke like this, but I wish this was a joke. I'm so hurt bro. I shed tears because this hurt so much man. We all moved on and we always kept in contact whether it was a "hey what're up to" or a "I'm proud of you". I just want you to know I cherished every conversation we had. I wish I was able to have just one more with you to say goodbye. We were just chatting about my tattoo..it wasn't even long ago...how was I supposed to know that would be our last conversation?

I'm going to wrap this up bc I'm just hurt, Alvy. I want to say you're in a better place but it's hard not to be selfish. You were so kind and pure and just wanted everyone to get along. Thank you for all the laughs and words of encouragement when I was down. You truly were the best of us. I love you. Goodbye.

edit: I miss you too, Dev. I love you. I'm glad you're doing well.
Seriously though, enjoy life and cherish every moment. It can't be said enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:27 am
Alvin when I heard the news that you passed away my heart sank. I miss you so much. Your humor, your “rut-rohs”, your admiration for weed, your nice combination of outfits. I miss everything about you! You always wanted to keep this community together despite the drama and that was something I wanted to support you with even with a full-time job. I love you so much Alvin and I’m cherishing those last few moments together where we went to San Diego and then took a plane trip to Portland, Oregon. I feel like a chunk of my heart is missing and everytime I log onto Gaia it will become a memorization of you and the art that you’ve made. I miss you. Fly high Alvin. I love you! I love you! I love you!  

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

[TNW:R™] <OOC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas