Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OOC>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:47 pm
Behold the king.
The king of kings.
There is only one.

And it has always been the one person that always tried to make us get along.
R.I.P. Alvin. We love you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:33 am
You couldn't have said it any better. Alvin was indeed a very good hearted person, a person with a very good soul, he wanted everyone to get along and RP and chat in the same place, and I'm sure if we all thought like Alvin did, myself included, things in RP and all of our relationships with each other could all have turned out alot better. Me and him over the years had countless, and unbelieveable amount of very fun, double digit page matches and really it didnt matter who won, because me and him just had so much fun doing it, such good chemistry. Our last match was Seth Rollins vs Rob Van Dam, and it was well over 10 pages, but most importantly it was fun just like all the rest and thats really what he always wanted, was to get on here and have fun with his friends, whether it was on here or on playstation. Alvin was a phenomenal person. I wish I could have gotten closer to him in these later years, and I blame myself for that because Alvin was always a person to welcome you with open arms no matter the past. That's what I will always remember him as, a forgiver, a friend, a peacemaker, now at peace.

Rest in peace my friend.  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

[TNW:R™] <OOC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces