View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:15 pm
I thought it would be nice to share our resolutions. I have quite a few. I usually think of a few but never really try to really work on anything beyond the first few months. I am going to make an attempt to really better myself this year.

1. Walk / Work out.

I want to eventually try to go to the gym on a somewhat regular basis. But even if I can't really go to the gym I'd at least try to do more walking within the day. A problem I have is that I'd often be sitting most of the day and only get up to get something to eat or go to the bathroom, or if there is a task I must do.

Well, since one of the Christmas gifts was a FitBit I've been finding myself getting up and walking a whole lot more than I have been before. Lately, I'd average anywhere between 1,000 - 2,500 steps when before I probably go between 500 - 1,000.

2. More water, less soda

One major setback to my weight loss is that I either don't drink enough water and/or I'm drinking too much soda. I usually do try to drink some water every day it usually isn't enough. So I got a bottle that would flavor the water as I'm drinking it and it seems to work.

3. Envelope Savings.

Kinda failed on the challenge last year. Twice. So I did a restart at the beginning of the year with fresh envelopes. Though I do still have the envelopes from last year. They will still be used though.

Of course, I don't think I'll be able to fill the 100 envelopes within the year. It might end up being more like 2 years. Even so, I'd rather have it where I don't even touch that money until the envelopes are filled.

4. Video games

I'd like to try to play through one of the Ps4 games I have piled up. It seems like since getting it I don't play my PlayStation too often. When I do it is usually one of the games I've downloaded. As for a playthrough of a physical game I've only actually played Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and Final Fantasy X since 2019. This isn't including downloaded games. Which only include the OG Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:02 pm
I don't really do "resolutions" per se. Though I do have general goals or items I would like to attempt for the year, but I don't hold it against myself if I don't accomplish them.

I'm hoping to make a cosplay of Allura Vysoren from Critical Role. I've done a lot of casual (closet) cosplays of her but have yet to make her official dress appearance. Hopefully I'll be able to gather up enough creative motivation to get it done. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:00 pm
Prof. Moonie
I don't really do "resolutions" per se. Though I do have general goals or items I would like to attempt for the year, but I don't hold it against myself if I don't accomplish them.

I'm hoping to make a cosplay of Allura Vysoren from Critical Role. I've done a lot of casual (closet) cosplays of her but have yet to make her official dress appearance. Hopefully I'll be able to gather up enough creative motivation to get it done. whee
I do hope that goes well.

As for resolutions. I don't really get hung up on them if I don't really go through with them. Most times I think of them and don't really follow through. More like, 'it would be nice if..' kind of thing. I thought I would make an attempt to make things better.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:15 pm
I'm mostly focusing on drawing more so I can add more items to my Etsy shop.

Beyond that, I guess I hope to get a job working at the nearby waterpark.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:15 pm
Zphal
I'm mostly focusing on drawing more so I can add more items to my Etsy shop.

Beyond that, I guess I hope to get a job working at the nearby waterpark.
I do hope that goes well for you.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff