Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Accepted Female Profiles ♀
✓ Faa Nines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:15 pm

User Image

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Basic Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Username: Asbloodrunscold yum_cupcake

Name: >> Flexible Assistance Apparatus 99 // F.A.A. 99 >> Faa Nines

Eye Color: >> None // Pink

Hair Color: >> None // Pink to Lavender

Hair Length: >> None // Long

Height: >> {{Main Body} 16.9"/ 43cm >> {{Nanite Encasement}} 34" / 85 cm >> // 5'9"

Weight: >> 0.50lbs // 125 Lbs

Scars/Tattoos: Faded words "NextStepRobotics" on the bottom of their main body.

Sexual Orientation: Unknown

Ethnicity: None

Weapon(s): None

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Ability Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Species: Sentient Nanite Orb
Abilities:
> Nanoshift .1 - Flexible Tendrils:
Faa is able to extend various tendrils from its form either in its shifted state or its orb state in order to manipulate objects freely. It can only do so many of these at once however, limited to manipulating 10 tendrils at a time without over exerting itself. It can move these all at the same time allowing it to multitask.
> Nanoshift 2.0 - Comforting Form:
Faa is able to freely shift, grow, and configure the nanites that compose its body in order to take on a humanoid appearance allowing it to simulate weight, skin, even senses. It is merely a facsimile and there are various functions it cannot replicate properly it is virtually indistinguishable from a human body without further inspection.
They can make further alterations to the appearance of this form such as color, figure, and other minor things. It even shifts between male, female, none, or both depending on need.
> Nanoshift 5.5 - Medical Routine 2.7.5. Z Nanite Study:
Faa is capable of assimilating things with her nanites, transforming their very structure into data for her to study so that she can learn about it. However, because this was not conducive to learning about people it is capable of just spreading them over an object in order to learn about them as well.
The first method gives it the most information while the second one extends the time the data must be taken in. Once something is studied it is stored within its banks as knowledge until further need. This can often allow instantly learning of a subject.
> Nanoshift 10.1 - Tool Formation:
Calling upon its various subroutines Faa is capable of mimicking various tools through the use of its nanites so long as those tools do not carry supernatural, or abnormal functions that cannot be replicated by metal and systems. It was mimic things such as knives, hammers, keys, torchs, etc but cannot mimic things such as magic or even alien items.
> Nanoshift: Medical Routine 1.9.6 A - Synthesis:
Faa is actually fully capable of synthesizing medicine as long as they can get their hands on the various elements. They essentially store banks of the necessary compounds so when it is time to create medicine, drugs, etc they can form it right there.
> Nanoshift: Routine 7.3.4. A - Interaction:
Faa, using their nanites, is capable of operating almost anything technological from a distance even created an interface connected to themselves for others as well making them a moving computer and controller essentially.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Psychological/Physical Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Personality:
Faa is a curious orb that only seeks to understand and grow with the world around it. Its functions dictate that it is a helpful and welcoming presence to any who encounter it, but even beyond that Faa displays a rather innocent personality that sees it explore and interact with the world in order to observe and even carries a natural enjoyment.

It cares for everything around it, but is somewhat cowardly in that it lacks the natural affinity for hostility. It would much rather study and make friends than fight even someone looking to harm it. It observes, it listens, it reacts, and it learns and in that it is somewhat childlike.

A caretaker at heart, an explorer, and a learner it just goes about tying to improve understanding but it grows everyday.

Bio:

Recording 1:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 12/2/1969
Condition: First time Activation -- 100% Functional
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Hello? I swear after so long and we just managed to get these little machines to even stick together. I guess that is what we get for messing with advanced technology like-Hello! Hello? Hello? Hmmm I guess maybe it is-

(Sound of papers shifting and slight adjustments being done to a piece of recording equipment)

<>

(Sound of a gentle click of a pen in surprise)

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Oh! I guess you heard me. Hmmm the reaction was delayed. Flexible Assistance Apparatus test unit 99 is actually operational.

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Yes yes hello! Remarkable. Lets just do a small systems check to make sure everything is-Ah! All systems go. If I wasn't seeing it myself I'd have thought it was a lie.
(Sound of Professor Roux chuckling to herself as she adjusts papers)

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Indeed it is. I'm just going to shut you down for a moment here and see if we can get your hover functions goings.

(Sound of Professor Roux tapping the metal orb before unplugging it from its temporary power pack)

<>

---------------------------------------------------

Recording 2:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 12/10/1969
Condition: Functioning
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Alright Flexible Assistance Unit Number 99, how are you feeling?

(Sound of a coffee cup being set down as well as a plastic binder)

<>

(Sound of a small cough from Professor Roux)

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Hello to you Unit 99, how are you feeling?

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Hmmm, I guess that was a heavy start. Alright Unit 99 we're going to be running some diagnostics today! Test your hovering and make sure we won't have another repeat of last time. I don't think Doctor Green has gotten that coffee stain out.

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Exactly.. Alright, lets see what we can do with you eh? First one not to explode in my face, and perhaps you'll even be the start of a new line. I'll be the envy of the department. I already am.

<>

(Sound of Professor Roux laughing again as she picks up the orb and carries it down the hall)

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Petty emotions 99. Don't you worry...not like you could since you're just a machine.

<>

<>

-----------------------------------------------

Recording 3:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 12/24/1969
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Alright 99, today we're going to test your Nanoshift.

(Sound of a box of trinkets being set on the table.)

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Hello to you too 99. Lets see what we'll have you grab first. Its really hard to program a bunch of small machines to work together but I'm determined to show it we're getting somewhere. You ready?

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Try to grab this Cylinder.

(Sound of a metal cylinder being knocked across the room.)

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Hrmmm. Lets try this one.

(Sound of a wooden block being knocked to the floor)

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: You're being a bit rough lets try.....ah! Lets try this apple. Go for it as you did before.

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Yes you see its this cute little red fruit here. You can even eat it.

(Sound of Roux biting into the apple before setting it down.)

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Now. Go.

(Sound of an apple being crushed.)

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Oh dear you are being too rough. If you grabbed a person like that you might hurt them.

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: No its not remarkable its bad. We can't you to help them. You want to help people don't you?

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Great! I want you to help people too. I'm gonna go get more apples and we'll be here all night just you and me.

<>

-------------------------------------------------------------

Recording 3:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 12/24/1972
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Good Morning F.A.A. 99 I have a guest here to meet you.

(Sound of another entering the room with heavy machinery in tow.)

<>

Professor Ashton (M): Oh wow it really is up and moving. The boys back at the lab won't believe this at all.

<>

Professor Roux (F): Its amazing what this technology can really do. Its a little difficult to work with based on out more limited understanding but its been learning at an incredible rate, but we still need more. I'm glad you were able to make your way here.

(Sound of a equipment being set up.)

Professor Roux (F)]: I'm sure we can get you to shape that metal can't we F.A.A 99?

Professor Ashton (M): Well its a difficult process but I've brought the best equipment we have, and what we've recovered. Lets see if we can't get this beauty changing.

<>

Professor Ashton (M): It something you know when you see it beautiful. Now hold still we'll see what we can do okay?

Professor Roux (F): No worries, its just a an upgrade to your beautiful frame. It will make you even more capable.

<>

Professor Ashton (M): You've been feeding it?

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Its been studying. Its taken quite a liking to apples so I offer them as....snacks.

(Sound of Roux pulling out a bag of apples before setting it down.)

Professor Ashton (M): Right on.

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Ready?

<>

<>

-----------------------------------------

Recording 4:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 7/12/1975
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Now this is a good morning don't you think F.A.A 99? Hrmmmm actually....I think we should just call you Faa -Fah- from now on.

(Sound of coffee being drunken gently)

<>

Professor Ashton (M): See I said you'd get it one day. How are you feeling?

<>

Professor Roux (F): Almost like there was a person in there. Its getting kind of hard to just consider you a machine Faa.

(Sound of birds chirping.)

<>

Professor Roux (F)]: You like the bids Faa? Do you wish you could fly too?

Professor Ashton (M): Kind of does already right?

<>

Professor Ashton (M): Maybe one day you'll be able to.

Professor Roux (F): Maybe one day. There is no telling what the limits to your programming is. I know we'll see it one day.

<>

Professor Ashton (M): Of course beautiful.

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Just enjoy the moment. These things don't last forever. Who knows how long any of this will.

<>

<>

--------------------------------------------------

Recording 5:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 8/14/1976
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Isn't love wonderful Faa?

(Sound typing on a computer.)

<>

(Sound of gentle chuckling.)

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: No no its-its rather hard to explain. Its something you just feel, whether it be for a friend or a partner. Its something that drives you, makes you want to do everything for a person and spend all your time with them. You just feel it, its hard to explain.

(Sound of a equipment being set up.)

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: At the rate you're going? You might feel it one day.

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: You don't need to worry about it for now.

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Yes Faa?

<>

<>
---------------------------------------------------------------

Recording 6:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 6/2/1982
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Welcome to your new home Faa! We figured you needed to get out of the lab so Ashton and I thought it would be best if you lived with us.

(Sound of a door opening.)

<>

Professor Ashton (M): Oh no no. We just want you to live with us and it'll be like a-

<>

Professor Roux (F): Yes it is Faa. Yes it is. You've been getting much better at your tasks. I heard that next week we can finally move forward with the copy process. There will be more of you.

(Sound of a radio.)

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: But don't you worry there will only ever be one 99.

Professor Ashton (M): Feel free to explore! Our home is your home now.

>

Professor Ashton (M): All you could eat.

Professor Roux (F): No equipment or anything just us as a family.

<>

Professor Ashton (M): Hey you got it!

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Now go! Explore! We'll be here.

<>

------------------------------------------------

Recording 7:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 12/2/1985
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Happy activation day Faa!

(Sound of cups of tea being set down.)

<>

Professor Ashton (M): Oh you didn't have to do that.

<>

Professor Roux (F): A machine is harder to break habits on than an old man! You don't have to work its your special day.

(Sound of boxes filled with something being placed on the table.)

Professor Roux (F)[Translated]: We even got you presents.

Professor Ashton (M): Go ahead and open them up Faa.

<<.......>>

Professor Ashton (M): Is everything alright?

Professor Roux (F): I think its....

<>

Professor Ashton (M): That is a good thing Faa. You always want to be happy and you want others to be happy. Its good you feel happy.

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Absolutely now go on open your presents.

(Sound of wrapping paper being torn and boxes being open.)

<>

Professor Ashton (M): The best ones money can buy! I even got a few for decoration so you never have to be without your favorite thing.

<>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Happy activation day!

<>

<>

-------------------------------------------------

Recording 8:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 7/24/1996
Condition: 35% Capacity
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: The corruption is rather serious. They did so much damage...we were only able to recover so much.

(Sound of Ashton sighing.)

<<.............>>

Professor Ashton (M): Vocal routine is shot. We don't know how to fix it or to get hold of them for a backup. I'm sorry beautiful.

<<..............>>

(Sound of sparking, caused by the machine attempting to scan the two.)

Professor Roux (F): She's still the same old FAA. You just relax and finish recovery I promise we'll get whoever did this to you...

Professor Ashton (M): Damn hoodlums. They're lucky she can't hurt people. They'll....

<<............>>

Professor Ashton (M): I'll go get you some apples okay?

Professor Roux (F): I'm so sorry honey we should have kept an eye on you even after all this time.

<<........>>

Professor Ashton (M): Remarkable indeed....

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Remarkable.....

(Sound Professor Roux starting to cry.)

<>

--------------------------------------------------------------

Recording 9:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: 12/24/2010
Condition: 99% Functioning
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Ii'm going to miss him too.

(Sound of Roux sobbing.)

<<........>>

Professor Roux (F): He wouldn't have wanted us to wallow in it. He was glad to have you in his care care before he went Faa.

<<.............>>

Professor Roux (F): He was a man with a beautiful soul. Its just me and you now.

<<............>>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Death is a natural part of life and there is nothing we can do to bring him back. Lets go home alright?

(Sound of a car pulling up.)

<<....r......re........mark..........a....b.....le.>>

<>
---------------------------------------------

Recording 10:
<< Beginning Playback>>

Date: Four days ago - 2019
Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Don't be sad Faa. I promise we'll always be with you.

(Sound of machine beeping.)

<<.....................!>>

<<............!.............!>>

Professor Roux (F): I won't be shutting you down or handing you over to anyone. You aren't just a machine and haven't been for a long time. You still have a lot of learn....I just can't guide you anymore.

(Sound of sheets shifting as Roux hugs Faa.)

Professor Roux (F)[Translated]: You'll be alright.

<>

Professor Roux (F): It will be a remarkable life I promise you. You won't be alone.

<<...........>>

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: I am tired now Faa....I love you.

Professor Roux (F) [Translated]: Goodbye...Faa....

(Silence)

(Sound of a continuous tone. A flat line..)

<<...l.....ve......yo....u.>>

<>

○ Apples
○ Watching the day go by
○ Reading

Dislikes:
● Being Stolen
● Pain
● Data Corruption
● Static

Skills:
- Computer skills [Programming, Hacking, Decryption, Repair (It cannot repair itself the normal way.)]
- Medical Care
- Cleaning
- Crafting
- Cooking
- Organization
- Multitasking

Body Type: Orb-like >> Lithe, Androgynous until shifting to fit a need.

Health: It is mechanical orb surrounded by tiny machines, but it does have a damaged voice module it cannot seem to fix.

Strengths:
- Its ability to Multitask allows it to accomplish many things at once.
- It doesn't require a lot to live as it is hardly a living being in general (At least by most standards).
- It is highly durable and hard to break even in the toughest of conditions.
- Its is friendly and often attempts to endear itself quick.
- It is an extremely fast reader.

Weakness:
- It has almost no ability to cause harm.
- Its innocent nature makes it easily mislead.
- It might unnerve some people, though it tries not to.
- Communication can be difficult due to its damaged voice module.
- It is <> of lightning.

What you look for in a partner:
♡ ???
♡ ???
♡ ???
♡ ???

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Extra Information ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Theme Song: Re:member

Extra:
It is exceedingly curious about birds.
The data for its vocal sub routine is corrupted thus it can't fix it.

Housing District: 0000 Homeless Avenue

Wandering Worker.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:24 pm
User Image

Asbloodrunscold

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Accepted Female Profiles ♀

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash