Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Chatting Together Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:17 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

im sorry joyrose , i didnt know that

No worries. We did have guinea pigs when my daughter lived with us (and actually one of them got sick and needs medicine 3 times a day, so she'll bring it with her this weekend when she comes for her weekly visit).

i used to raise hamsters years ago but they got to smelling bad so i dont buy them anymore

I've heard hamsters are not as friendly as guinea pigs. Plus so small they are hard to cuddle and pet.
they tend to bite alot and move too fast to grab them lol. id rather have a cat then a hamster

My brother had one that got away. A long time later, my father found it in the bathtub. 🐹

lol thats funny esme  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:14 am
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

i used to raise hamsters years ago but they got to smelling bad so i dont buy them anymore

I've heard hamsters are not as friendly as guinea pigs. Plus so small they are hard to cuddle and pet.
they tend to bite alot and move too fast to grab them lol. id rather have a cat then a hamster

My brother had one that got away. A long time later, my father found it in the bathtub. 🐹

lol thats funny esme

My mom had him moving furniture and appliances (sofa, stove, refrigerator). He made a remark like, it’s your own fault.  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:09 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose

lol thats funny esme

My mom had him moving furniture and appliances (sofa, stove, refrigerator). He made a remark like, it’s your own fault.

well how are you doing tonite ? im kinda getting sleepy now  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:40 am
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose

lol thats funny esme

I put my phone on charge and watched Star Trek original, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager and Enterprise. I fell asleep 💤
Guess I was tired too. I’ve been falling asleep earlier. I slept in til 4:40 and feel ready for a nap 😴. How are you?  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:34 am
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose

lol thats funny esme

I put my phone on charge and watched Star Trek original, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager and Enterprise. I fell asleep 💤
Guess I was tired too. I’ve been falling asleep earlier. I slept in til 4:40 and feel ready for a nap 😴. How are you?

i overslept today but with not alot to do i guess thats its not so bad . getting around is hard with a hurt toe  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:12 pm
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose

lol thats funny esme

i overslept today but with not alot to do i guess thats its not so bad . getting around is hard with a hurt toe

Did you break a toe? It’s one of the body parts we take for granted until having an injury. Find a pair of thick, fluffy slippers. The padding should help with bumping and it may remind you to be cautious with it. After a day of icing, heat will help.  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:52 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose

lol thats funny esme

Did you break a toe? It’s one of the body parts we take for granted until having an injury. Find a pair of thick, fluffy slippers. The padding should help with bumping and it may remind you to be cautious with it. After a day of icing, heat will help.

it is not broke at all , i just stubbed it is all  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:07 am
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose

Sounds painful all the same. I hope it feels better soon!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:06 pm
JoyRose
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose
Esme Marie Cullen
Blizzard Rose

Sounds painful all the same. I hope it feels better soon!

Ouch 🦶 I used to do that a lot. These days I wear slippers. Feel better emotion_bandaid  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:50 pm
Hi! I have lots of dishes to do, I have to sand and butter my feet, I have yet to have a shower tonight, and I am watching the ball game. Other than that, my day has been pretty relaxed.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:05 pm
empress dee
Hi! I have lots of dishes to do, I have to sand and butter my feet, I have yet to have a shower tonight, and I am watching the ball game. Other than that, my day has been pretty relaxed.

Sanding feet does not sound comfy, but buttering them does!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:59 am
JoyRose
empress dee

What the sanding of the feet does is gets rid of dead skin on the heels and soles so that it prevents cracking and bleeding. My feet are already cracked and have scars so I have to do this procedure in order to restore my feet. Walking hurts because my feet are in the condition that they are.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:37 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

What the sanding of the feet does is gets rid of dead skin on the heels and soles so that it prevents cracking and bleeding. My feet are already cracked and have scars so I have to do this procedure in order to restore my feet. Walking hurts because my feet are in the condition that they are.

Oh my! I was sure you had a good reason for doing it. But the buttering still sounds more comfortable. I hope your feet are able to recover. Not being able to walk easily is extremely inconvenient!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:51 pm
so what has everyone been up to ? me just trying to recover from being sick and hurt at the same time lol  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:10 pm
Blizzard Rose
so what has everyone been up to ? me just trying to recover from being sick and hurt at the same time lol

Misery! I hope you're better now. emotion_hug
I'm looking forward to the weekend, as usual. lol  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas