Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution
I miss Alvin so much

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwesomeButAnnoying
Vice Captain

Adorable Husband

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 2:56 pm
Its hard when I come back to this site every now and then because I crave glimpses of nostalgia. I always expect Alvin to at least post something about a TNWE/TNWR reboot. He always wanted to band us together to RP like the good old days. It's still hard even till this day that we won't hear anything from him anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 7:30 pm
AwesomeButAnnoying
Its hard when I come back to this site every now and then because I crave glimpses of nostalgia. I always expect Alvin to at least post something about a TNWE/TNWR reboot. He always wanted to band us together to RP like the good old days. It's still hard even till this day that we won't hear anything from him anymore.

He really did want us all together and to get along and RP and have fun. I feel bad, because at times I was pretty hard to get along with. He was selfless, and caring and wanted fun for everyone of us. I so wish we could go back just for a while to those days and have fun with him again. The fact that it will never happen again with him is upsetting every time I think about it... God bless you  

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 10:00 pm
felt..  
TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out