Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Miscellaneous Literature
☀ | | Please dont let the sun set.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:55 pm
User Image

When : : 1 1/2 years ago

Where : : Outskirts of the Land of Waves

Who : : Severin Raigyo

I'm hoping my cannonically filling in bits of Severin's backstory, I can get back into his minset. So here we go.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:07 pm
        User Image

Cough, cough, cough.

Sev sprinted through the trees, his eyes burning, his lungs screaming. The jonin on his back groaned pitifully, nothing but limp dead weight as Severin tried his best to avoid the flames roaring around him. This isn't what was supposed to happen, this mission wasn't supposed to be this dangerous. That's why he had brought a new crew, that's why he hadn't packed more supplies, that's why he told everyone he'd be right back. "Hold on, friend. We're gonna get out of this." Severin shouted as loud as he could, but his voice was barely louder than the forest fire around them.

It had started with a wrong move on his part. They had infiltrated a base of troublesome rogue ninja with very little issue-- but when the Raigyo had used one of his special Katon moves, that was it. His fire met a wind attack from the opponent and the rest was history. Kirigakure had entered a drought, and with it brought plenty of tinder for the fire to take hold. They were screwed. Lost in his own mind, Severin didn't notice when the gentleman on his back had began to fade away untill his gasps brought him back from the wirlwind of mind. The Raigyo medic skidded to a halt, placing his comrade on the ground.

"Asahi? Asahi!!" Severin softly tapped the male's cheek, paying care to avoid the burns that covered the man's body. But he knew... Asahi was already gone. The dark-haired male's jaw went slack, the light leaving the one spared purple eye. Sev sat there for a moment, his hands trembling as he closed Asahi's eye. He leaned foreward, pressing his forehead against his teammate's, his teeth bared in pain. They had only been in a group together for a month, but Asahi treated him better than most. They had, prematurely, planned on going out for drinks once the mission was over. To celebrate.

A vain attempt to move on from Inka. One that would have likely ended bad, but Severin had wanted to try regardless. The silver haired male punched the ground close to Asahi's face. Another person, dead, because of him. How many more? How many lives would be lost because of him? It was unfair. Sev raised his head, taking in Asahi's burnt features once more. Over half of his face had been burnt due to a falling branch. Severin had done what he could to ease his pain, but there was only so much you could do out in the field. Only so many you could save, if you were lucky.

"I'll come back, Asahi. I promise. You won't be left here to rot. I'll be back. I'll be back."

The Raigyo forced himself to his feet and began another fit of coughs. The smoke was getting thicker, it was getting harder to breath. He heard the sound of a large tree snapping as the fires consumed it. He was running out of time, himself. Sharp blue eyes scanned the area around him, looking for a way out. If he didn't find a way out, and fast, he would share Asahi's fate. Another snapping tree stomped out the flames to his left and Severin wasted no time bolting through the hole in the wall of fire.

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
み[} Miscellaneous Literature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items