Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OOC>
Hey guys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AleksMason

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:30 pm
gio here

i went radio silent pretty much when TNWR ended and when Aleks Mason's story ended in CWF, and i remained silent after Alvin's passing. maybe you guys know how close i was with him, maybe not, but that really affected me and hit my hard. it's still hard to this day. over these past couple of days ive been feeling super nostalgic and have been reading through old TNWx and CWF moments. idk if ive smiled this much in a while. but it hit me again, like it has a million times since. i miss that kid, man. he was like my little brother. it's hard to reminisce about childhood without thinking about this guild, thinking about him, and thinking about you guys. if anyone reads this i hope you're all well. as we all grow older and older every year, i never forget about you guys. i never forget about this silly little thing we all did for so many years. the thing we fought over, made friendships through, etc. miss you alv, miss all u guys, and hope everyone is doing okay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:03 pm
i hear ya'. i think about alvin almost every day myself. im checking the guilds almost every day, or every other day just as a reminder of our childhood and what we had too. the moments we had were amazing, and im glad we made the memories, good or bad. i hope you're doing okay too buddy  

Renee Young

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:08 pm
Damn I'm actually mad it took me so long to see this post. I also check in every once in a while but I have only been reading the CWF stuff so that's why I'm seeing this so late. I miss Alvin so much and everyone else too, y'all were basically a big part of my childhood lol and I'm actually interested on how everyone's doing tbh. I myself joined the army after I graduated high school and completed my entire contract from 2018-2022 (got out last june!) and now I'm back home and working at a hospital it's actually a pretty awesome job. You know you got it good when you don't even mind waking up and going to work lmao. Honestly life isn't so bad right now and I hope one day we can all return once again haha idk I just love the WRP we created here, it's genuinely fun to me. Idk if it will ever happen but if not that's fine, I enjoy just going down memory lane as well.

I hope you're doing good bro, I know what lost feels like and honestly that hurt never goes away but it does get better. If you ever want to talk I'm active on instagram, tiktok, snap whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:55 am
AleksMason

Nate here.

Miss Alv so much it hurts, you guys accepted me at my lowest -- had nothing to turn to whether it be the internet, irl, etc. Thank you for that...I'll forever cherish these moments. Hope all is well (or as close to) brotha heart You always were good peoples to me, Gio.

Don't be afraid to reach out to those still lurking around these groups.
Instagram/snapchat: natecorks
Facebook: Nathaniel J. Corkery
Xbox: Nates Smokin and/or PSN: NateSRT
PC(Steam): Nate is Mid +/or (Discord) NateTheGreat#0046

Trending

Dapper Noob

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:04 pm
Trending

bro got xbox AND psn.. rich xD  
[TNW:R™] <OOC>