Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OOC>
i’m gonna ask again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AleksMason

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:57 am
What’s up Cho. Or whatever you’re going by these days. Glad to see the distasteful post you made got deleted finally. I’m kind of ashamed of everyone else for letting it slip by the way it had. I know I’m not the only one who lurks. So for everyone else who saw that post and said nothing in defense of “our” friend Alvin, shame on you. But you seemed to ignore one thing i asked so i’ll ask again. Please just transfer the guild back to Alvins account. Or Angelica’s. idk the truth behind you saying you were the original owner here. but those two were the heart of this guild and every other TNWx guild before. so just do the right thing. this will probably be my last post on gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:35 am
AleksMason

Quit your yapping, you absolute s**t stain.

No one cares. It doesn't matter if the guild is owned by Giancarlo's left nut, Angelicunt, or whoever, the fact remains the same: giving it back won't change a goddamn thing because you're always gonna find something to cry about.

This drama is absolutely unnecessary and absurd—you're so bent on being "morally superior" (typical liberal, soyboy mindset) that you're picking fights over something so insignificant. At the end of the day, TNW:R is dead and having Alvin's account as the owner isn't going to make any difference.

Touch grass, stop eating so damn much, and set your priorities straight; there are better things you can with your worthless, albeit scarce, time in this world.

Eat cyanide-laced Twinkies ASAP.  

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
[TNW:R™] <OOC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers