Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kujiii

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:39 pm
Yoder

@Kujiii: I don't think we have 1 like that running right now (but I'm definitely not at all sure), but you could always try your hand at making one that fits you preferences if you are so inclined? smile

Well I just may. You told Heart this guild isn't as big as it looks. Pray tell, how big is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:40 pm
With that being said, now I'm curious what kind of anger person I am

I know I'm not the healthy kind sweatdrop

I vent, kinda but not all the way and I hold back my anger x.o; ALOT of anger.

I got angry once, it was during camp and it was a text from my sister. I dropped everything right there and then and just had to leave campus. I knew I was getting dangerous and I didn't want the kids to see me. x.o; After that, I was fine in 15 minutes (but still hurting of what she and mom said...still wounded to this day)

Kujiii: Hello! Welcome! And what Yoder said, try your hand first ^^ and maybe more people can throw more ideas? Like, I do have an idea, but right now I am satisfied and will be more magically satisfied when the Knights Roleplay comes up (:

If you want, you can start and then add things from people ideas and start the roleplay from there *nods*

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:19 am
Wicked Lily
With that being said, now I'm curious what kind of anger person I am

I know I'm not the healthy kind sweatdrop

I vent, kinda but not all the way and I hold back my anger x.o; ALOT of anger.

I got angry once, it was during camp and it was a text from my sister. I dropped everything right there and then and just had to leave campus. I knew I was getting dangerous and I didn't want the kids to see me. x.o; After that, I was fine in 15 minutes (but still hurting of what she and mom said...still wounded to this day)

Kujiii: Hello! Welcome! And what Yoder said, try your hand first ^^ and maybe more people can throw more ideas? Like, I do have an idea, but right now I am satisfied and will be more magically satisfied when the Knights Roleplay comes up (:

If you want, you can start and then add things from people ideas and start the roleplay from there *nods*

*glomp*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:20 am
There are few instances where people will incur my wroth.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:06 am
I took that same anger quiz, I was "Liquid Rage". Basically, when I'm mega-angry, I cry. A lot. And then I cry more because people think I'm sad, not furious, and I just can't keep it together and it's so frustrating and embarassing. @__@  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:56 pm
Huh, now I'm curious as well, though FB is more than enough to keep me away. As far as a self-assessment, though, I'm honestly a mixed bag. I am very much a "righteous fury" sort but am also a "bitter bottler;" it just depends on the circumstances and my mood.

@Magni: I'm sorry I can't offer much help that you have not already heard. Emotions are not well-answered by reason, after all.

@Kujiii: Pretty small now. The RPR used to be booming, but we're now a modest-sized community.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:53 pm
Yoder
Huh, now I'm curious as well, though FB is more than enough to keep me away. As far as a self-assessment, though, I'm honestly a mixed bag. I am very much a "righteous fury" sort but am also a "bitter bottler;" it just depends on the circumstances and my mood.

@Magni: I'm sorry I can't offer much help that you have not already heard. Emotions are not well-answered by reason, after all.

@Kujiii: Pretty small now. The RPR used to be booming, but we're now a modest-sized community.

You don't have to be part of FB to take the test, though there are ample buttons to share the result (optional, of course). If you wish, I am sure either I or Wellie can share the quiz.

Don't worry too much. I just wrote a rather hefty letter to my counselor explaining why I want to drop this class. As said, I am past the dry rage point. and school is just going through the motions. As long as I get enough to make my family enjoy our vacay in december with ease, I don't give a flying shite. After being in school near-constantly without failing a class, dropping a class, or taking more than a few weeks off at a time since 2006, I am about done. Student loans are drying up, and I can just say "******** it."

the RPR is a lot smaller than it's heyday, but it still is a safe place to come and test out RPs, talk to friends, and a general welcoming atmosphere. I like to think of it as what Barton should have been. Something where people can relax and discuss games or play.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:23 am
Chaos Reclaimer

*glomp*

GAH! *surprise glomp!*

*snuggles Chaos*

I found the quiz and took it and I am apparently Dry Rage, which sorta make sense because like I mentioned earlier, both my mother and sister has hurt me deeply, but I didn't cry over it. I was DONE. I still am done. I refuse to take anymore from them now :/

*hugs Magni tightly* I understand. I'm close to ******** it about everything and want to start a random road trip and forget about everyone behind.

Mini-rant

This reminds me of a song that I bonded with really quick;

..."You know I'm a dreamer,
but my heart's of gold,
I had to run away high,
So I wouldn't come home low,..."

That's how I feel right now. I'm so ready too. I have enough money for maybe a three week road trip.

And each time I do go somewhere and do something that's good (Like working at a camp as a counselor) I grow so much from that experience. I'm starting to think college isn't good for me but to survive and make good money, I feel forced to go to college...

*sighs* I don't know at this point. I feel like every path I take gives me a rock that says failure. The only paths that didn't do that is when I work at a camp during summer.....

Edited: I actually wanted to do City Year this year, but apparently I am too old. Imagine how angry I got that day. I wanted to volunteer my TIME to help young people that there is hope, not to give up, and stuff, but oh no, 25 is too old.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

GoldDragon1188

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:16 pm
I can't seem to find the quiz. Is there a link to it?

Also; on college / school.

I've met some fantastic people who have done well enough by either switching to part time school or not doing school at all. Granted, sometimes it can be plain luck; but perseverance also is a big factor - the idea that you keep trying, keep taking that next step, as long as it makes you feel you're progressing and not wasting your time doing so.

Hell, the only thing I really got out of going to college was improving my social skills and really 'finding myself', in terms of degrees - I know for a fact my MT degree means jack crap in Audio Engineering - it's the fact that I took the effort for a two year internship to get the proper professional experience that I even am working in the field I want to smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:18 pm
Anger quiz  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

GoldDragon1188

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:25 pm
Quote:
Liquid Rage

When you get mad the tears start going, and that just makes everything worse. You're a wet anger type of person, as odd as it may sound. When someone pushes you too far you feel it- the fury filling you to the very brim until you're over-spilling, scrambling to put together insults while you desperately try to think things through. Don't be mistaken- this doesn't make you weak. Once the waves have calmed you simmer on what's happened, and as soon as you can, you find a way to balance out the tides between yourself and your wrong-doers.

The thing is, it takes me a long time to get angry in the first place, I try to work it out with that person and make thinks right with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:29 pm
Xathas

That's another thing. To get where I want, I gotta have money.

Honestly, there's just this one college I desperately want to go to.

I noticed how much I found my identity over the summer for being around deaf peers. Everyone noticed it too when I came back to Arkansas. How much I've 'grown' so to speak.

so I know that going this college will change everything for me. And help me. I know it. I can already feel it.

But....I have to get into that college somehow.

I'm working on it. I have to get transcripts from college and high school *winces* I already warned the lady that it won't look pretty lol.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:40 pm
So with that being said and in words of my good friend, "I need all of your fervent dances in the forest, prayers, meditations, vibes, coins tossed in wishing wells, etc" that I get into the college that I really want to get into and succeed 3nodding

*mostly for the admission please, I can take care of the rest xD*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:13 pm
@Magni:

Oh, I assumed the test was integrated into FB, not simply posted on it. xp

It's good that you're doing something about it, and I know you well enough to know you're not being at all rash.

You communicated the state of the guild a lot more elegantly than I did. I guess I was too blunt. sweatdrop

@Bliss:

College is an experience to be sure. Some/Many seem to love it, but you and I are the sort from whom it does more harm than good, I think.
In my case, I loved the education, but I hated the atmosphere. I'm quite antisocial as it is, but I was literally a hermit (going to work aside) for the year I worked there after I graduated.
All I can say is to keep pushing though, b/c, as you realize, college is practically required (depending on the field, of course) nowadays to achieve decent pay.

Thanks for the link. Apparently I am also Dry Anger. Funny how you, Magni, and I are the same type and are all quite sick of college.

Good luck on getting accepted into your dream college!  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

GoldDragon1188

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:25 pm
Wicked Lily
So with that being said and in words of my good friend, "I need all of your fervent dances in the forest, prayers, meditations, vibes, coins tossed in wishing wells, etc" that I get into the college that I really want to get into and succeed 3nodding

*mostly for the admission please, I can take care of the rest xD*

Done and done!!!
*Hugs!!!*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games