Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:07 pm
@Magni:
Different takes (within reason as you say) are part of how you can avoid getting tired of something like vamps. AS a bonus, it makes a return to pure tradition (nosferatu, dracula, lillith/cain) all the more impactful.

I am immensely worried that that product you have an image/ad for is real.

@Skreemer: Ouch, I hope you heal up soon.

@Chaos: It is interesting that some interpretations of vampiric, therianthropic and draconic creatures are nearly universal across all cultures.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:52 pm
Evening boys~  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:20 pm
Chaos? That is nothing short of Metal. A part of me truly loves that. I have the joys of having annexxed my wife's account, so I have a female version of me to use as I see fit (that sounds more perverted than I meant, tee hee).

Yoder . . . yes, it's real. It's an absurd waste of money, but it is indeed real.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:21 pm
Wicked Lily
Evening boys~

Heyo~

Ryu invited me to a new guild. Seems legit.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:24 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
Wicked Lily
Evening boys~

Heyo~

Oh? *snugs*

*snuggles Magni as well*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:28 pm
Alexander Magnus
Chaos? That is nothing short of Metal. A part of me truly loves that. I have the joys of having annexxed my wife's account, so I have a female version of me to use as I see fit (that sounds more perverted than I meant, tee hee).

Yoder . . . yes, it's real. It's an absurd waste of money, but it is indeed real.

.3. perverted. Perverted is good.

I used to be a major fanatic of the heaviest of metal when it came to monsters, occult, spirits, and demons. Nothing practiced mind you. But when I start reading about stuff I need to learn all about them. So I know a lot of trivial information. My favorites being fae (there are twisted fae, trust me) and cryptids.

Ex: The largest animal on Earth, the blue whale, has a heart large enough for the average adult human to comfortably fit inside of. Yes I knew that of the top of my head.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:30 pm
Wicked Lily
Chaos Reclaimer
Wicked Lily
Evening boys~

Heyo~

Oh? *snugs*

*snuggles Magni as well*

aye, an One Piece guild.

*snuggles*

sorry I haven't been texting as much. Now that this semester is over I should be able to talk more.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:35 pm
That is an interesting fact. One of the things I like about you, Chaos xD

And I lost my phone so I can't really text at the moment ;;;

as for the One Piece guild, I think I know which one you are talking about. However. due to.....issues on my end, I am not ready to rp in more than two guilds.

If you wanted to know the issues:

My roommate that I had been having problems with and still am, may have narcissistic personality disorder. And I'll have to deal with that until the contract is up which is not for another ten months.
My mom and I relationship isn't better and it never will anyways
The lump on my breast changed and I don't' have the money to check it (was suppose to check it once a year, it's believed to be benign but it's been over two years...)
I need to get my eyes checked
I'm exhausted
I can't go to college this coming Spring

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:46 pm
Wicked Lily
That is an interesting fact. One of the things I like about you, Chaos xD

And I lost my phone so I can't really text at the moment ;;;

as for the One Piece guild, I think I know which one you are talking about. However. due to.....issues on my end, I am not ready to rp in more than two guilds.

If you wanted to know the issues:

My roommate that I had been having problems with and still am, may have narcissistic personality disorder. And I'll have to deal with that until the contract is up which is not for another ten months.
My mom and I relationship isn't better and it never will anyways
The lump on my breast changed and I don't' have the money to check it (was suppose to check it once a year, it's believed to be benign but it's been over two years...)
I need to get my eyes checked
I'm exhausted
I can't go to college this coming Spring

Yay! I'm liked~

Sorry about those issues. I've known someone with NPD. It's not easy. *hugs*
I need to have my eyes and ears checked again. I know I'm starting to need glasses and last time I went to the otolaryngologist, he said that I might start to lose hearing in my right ear. Had a problem with it earlier this month where water got behind the drum. .3. sorry, not complaining if it seems like it. Or trying to one up you. Just updating. As for college, I could take summer classes. But I think I'm going to wait till spring; and change my major to fire science and EMT.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:52 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

Yay! I'm liked~

I need to have my eyes and ears checked again. I know I'm starting to need glasses and last time I went to the otolaryngologist, he said that I might start to lose hearing in my right ear. Had a problem with it earlier this month where water got behind the drum. .3. sorry, not complaining if it seems like it. Or trying to one up you. Just updating. As for college, I could take summer classes. But I think I'm going to wait till spring; and change my major to fire science and EMT.

Oh sweetie! I don't see it as that! I see both of us expressing our problems *hugs tightly*

I remember that conversation! I didn't know you were going for it, for sure.

Also, sorry about your hearing. I was born deaf so it's not an issue with me but I can't imagine people who rely so much on hearing to lose it later, I bet it's a different mindset for them.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:01 pm
Wicked Lily
Chaos Reclaimer

Yay! I'm liked~

Oh sweetie! I don't see it as that! I see both of us expressing our problems *hugs tightly*

I remember that conversation! I didn't know you were going for it, for sure.

Also, sorry about your hearing. I was born deaf so it's not an issue with me but I can't imagine people who rely so much on hearing to lose it later, I bet it's a different mindset for them.

*hugs back* I have no idea how I feel about it honestly. I mean, I'll still have my left ear. So that's a bonus. But I won't be able to hear out of my right one, so boo. But, I have even more reason to learn sign now. So yay.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:48 pm
Umm...I'll come back later. Seems like everyone's having a happy moment here.  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:22 am
just going to leave this here.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:23 pm
@Magni: Wow, that's just sad...

@Chaos: Never been a fan of the way fae/fey are usually done in fantasy (odd that modern settings oncorporating them seem to do them better), but I do like cryptids.

Sorry for your respective troubles, Bliss and Chaos. heart  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:38 pm
Chaos . . . *massive sad faces* Oh, my flirty friend, I am so sorry. crying Pervy may be good, but loss of hearing is sucky as hell.

Oh, and that was an interesting offering. Here is one of my own.

Yoder: yeah, it is. Then again, if you can spend that kind of money on a one-shot luxury, I suppose why the hell not. Me? That is more than I make in two weeks on my paycheck, so no way would I do that ever.

*tacklenuzzluffgropes Wicked Lily with a pervy smile*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games