Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:53 pm
I can see now why Stephen Universe is a guilty pleasure. It is kinda fun. Thanks Wellie. *hugs*

Random_Spazz123
Hi all I haven't been on gaia or in a guild for about two years. So any tips advice or anything that would be helpful

Welcome. *warm smiles* If you are looking for tips, perhaps this can help. It's a basics thread for RP that was made by some of our members. Feel free to look around. Also, don't hesitate to ask just about anybody here. We tend to be friendly and nice in this place. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:06 pm
Magni Prime
I can see now why Stephen Universe is a guilty pleasure. It is kinda fun. Thanks Wellie. *hugs*

Random_Spazz123
Hi all I haven't been on gaia or in a guild for about two years. So any tips advice or anything that would be helpful

Welcome. *warm smiles* If you are looking for tips, perhaps this can help. It's a basics thread for RP that was made by some of our members. Feel free to look around. Also, don't hesitate to ask just about anybody here. We tend to be friendly and nice in this place. 3nodding

Thanks for the tip! ^^ I will keep that in mind  

Random_Spazz123

Familiar Noob

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:18 pm
I might check out Steven Universe. It seems fairly interesting from the synopsis, though the overarching plot (I won't spoil it) is something I've seen many times before in anime. To its credit, this is the first cartoon I know of that's done it.

Welcome (back), Random/Spazz!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:20 pm
                  Sugilite OP plz nerf

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:21 am
I've seen through episode 10. It isn't the greatest thing ever . . . but it is entertaining.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:48 pm
I probably forgot to mention til now, but anyone who would like it can have access to my GOG account and download any games from it they like. This currently includes Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2, the first two Fallout games and Tactics, both versions of Total Annihilation, Reus, Hotline Miami, Earthworm Jim 1 and 2.... plus less good games I got as favours for friends, such as Bloodrayne, Subwar 2050...  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:16 pm
That's very generous of you Skreemer. I have my own GOG account, which I will stick to. I own far too many games on that site, but it is my favorite digital distributor. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:39 pm
Skreemer
I probably forgot to mention til now, but anyone who would like it can have access to my GOG account and download any games from it they like. This currently includes Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2, the first two Fallout games and Tactics, both versions of Total Annihilation, Reus, Hotline Miami, Earthworm Jim 1 and 2.... plus less good games I got as favours for friends, such as Bloodrayne, Subwar 2050...

That is indeed very generous of you, friend. 3nodding I remember the Earthworm Jim games, those were worth a good stint. Lose an afternoon in them for some oddball humor and interesting mechanics.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:10 pm
Alexander Magnus
Skreemer

That is indeed very generous of you, friend. 3nodding I remember the Earthworm Jim games, those were worth a good stint. Lose an afternoon in them for some oddball humor and interesting mechanics.

I just got a new one tonight. Sunless seas. Semi roguelike. Steamgoth. Set in the Fallen London verse. You start with a small crappy ship. You can choose you character specialty then build your crew to complement them. And when you save and plan, get better parts. And bigger ships.
Just send me a pm and I'll give you the login man.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:24 pm
Skreemer
Appreciated, but I'll pass. I tend to just play console. I'm not a member of the PC Master Race. sweatdrop  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:51 pm
Alexander Magnus
Skreemer
Appreciated, but I'll pass. I tend to just play console. I'm not a member of the PC Master Race. sweatdrop

Fair enough... I'll admit I haven't been hooked by Fallout classic...
But yeah, I loaded up Sunless Sea this morning for a futz around. Whole day wasted being sucessions of manly steamgoth privateers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:03 pm
Skreemer
But yeah, I loaded up Sunless Sea this morning for a futz around. Whole day wasted being sucessions of manly steamgoth privateers.

I like the general plug-n-play aesthetic. Instead of worrying about compatibility, system stats, and general computer health, I like the way consoles tend to work.

Put in disc.
Play game.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:25 pm
Alexander Magnus
Skreemer

I like the general plug-n-play aesthetic. Instead of worrying about compatibility, system stats, and general computer health, I like the way consoles tend to work.

Put in disc.
Play game.

Yeah, yeah, I miss that. I dunno, it's been like that for every game I've brought on this except Reus and Neverwinter Nights 2. And NN2 was broken, horribly horribly broken, but magnificently customisable and morally ambiguous. Like all good Obsidian games.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:17 pm
I gamed more on PC in my college years out of necessity, and most indies back then were PC-only. That and some genres don't work well on consoles (which is to say, without a keyboard and mouse).  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:57 pm
Yoder
I gamed more on PC in my college years out of necessity, and most indies back then were PC-only. That and some genres don't work well on consoles (which is to say, without a keyboard and mouse).

Yeah, many of these games I have do not have a hope in hell when not dealt with using multifunctional input and tactile control. I could see FTL getting hard on a console. Neither would classic RPGs.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games