Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:31 pm
Alexander Magnus
Wishful Lily

I haven't ever really had that problem. sweatdrop

Lucky. Maybe because they knew I'm gullible through the net somehow >>

So! Did you see my new pic on skype? o3o

And sorry about that, I on my bed when you got on skype, so I was in and out of sleeping xD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:35 pm
Wishful Lily

Not a problem! Would you like to start the RP tonight or try and grab one or two more people first? And which of us would you like to make the first post?

Also, did you happen to see the guild announcement I sent out this morning? I know a lot of people have notifications turned off, and I'm trying to gauge how many people actually saw it. So far, out of almost 300 people, Magni is the only one to saw anything - but it's also only been 12 hours.

//me bombards with questions

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:40 pm
welian
Wishful Lily

Not a problem! Would you like to start the RP tonight or try and grab one or two more people first? And which of us would you like to make the first post?

Also, did you happen to see the guild announcement I sent out this morning? I know a lot of people have notifications turned off, and I'm trying to gauge how many people actually saw it. So far, out of almost 300 people, Magni is the only one to saw anything - but it's also only been 12 hours.

//me bombards with questions

I can't post right now >< my mind is on waaaay to many things tonight, however, I am off tomorrow and my roommates have class so I can have that moment of peace -nods-

You can make first post, it would gauge a better reaction from Willow [aka, her freaking out]

And yes, I saw the guild announcement ^^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:53 pm
Wishful Lily

Got it! Hope Willow doesn't mind waking up to a giant demon woman staring her down.

welian

Crew

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:10 pm
I'm interested in this buspocalypse, If'n y'all don't mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:17 pm
welian

Got it! Hope Willow doesn't mind waking up to a giant demon woman staring her down.

that is exactly what I am hoping for xD

We don't mind! Join in!

Also, Welian, due to Willow's powers please describe a bit of where she's waking up or it's actually in that post where you described people will be waking up at?

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:18 pm
                  RagingBluMunky

Absolutely!! I'd be tickled to have you aboard!

Wishful Lily

Got it! I'll make sure to describe it and maybe nab a picture off of Zerochan for reference.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 pm
ninja

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:32 pm
I saw it, Welian! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:38 pm
                  Yay!! Like I said before, I'm hoping that the announcement will draw a few people in - but there's also the possibility that it'll take something a little more... nuclear, to get this place up and running at full capacity again.

welian

Crew

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:03 am
                  I keep forgetting that quotation marks done in Word count as a different character than ones typed in plaintext, bleh, it messes up quoting people. Also, for some reason, I am absolutely wrestling with the BBCode.

Anyways, first post is (finally) up! I edited the Location section with an image of what the immediate area roughly looks like.

I also wish to share this amusing site - you can compare the heights of two people by plugging in the numbers. I put in Sharar's and Willow's heights. I'm kinda laughing.

RagingBluMunky

Wishful Lily

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:16 pm
welian

I did that the other day! xD I was like "Yeaaaa Willow is going to freak out for sure" haha

I'll post when I can tonight ish ^^ Kinda running around with errands today x.x

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:16 pm
Here is the word count program that I used back when I was in a RP that used words for XP. Maybe it will help? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:15 am
Lol!

A group of little brats attacking someone obviously taller and more powerful than them.

That's cute.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:28 am
                  It's amazing! The first time I ran this RP (On a different roleplay website) most everyone ran around like headless chickens, screaming. Of course, in that version, I wasn't playing as Sharar, I was playing the serpent. Still, I had to be a lot more hands-on with guiding people.

<333 This is going to be fun!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games