Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:07 pm
Your dedication ensures that you are not getting the self-care you need. My friend, I still worry heavily of you burning yourself out. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:32 pm
Doing better about sleep, even if only marginally.

Has work improved any for you, or at least not gotten worse since all the talking-behind-back & trust issues?  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:40 pm
Work is still much the same. My manager is a viper, untrustworthy in the extreme. At the moment, things are mostly the status quo. Nothing catastrophic, but I'm watching myself.

I'm glad you are doing better with rest. You certainly deserve it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 pm
Hopefully things improve or at least stay the same.

Nintendo Switch seems promising, but I'm not sold on it just yet.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:31 pm
I'm not sold on it at all, and see nothing to be excited for. Bully for those that are, but not me. I'm not much into mobile gaming anymore, so a portable console does nothing for me.

I have previously said that my manager is making every possible mistake, but there is one benefit. The team is coming together with her as a common enemy. I have yet to determine if it is on purpose or not...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:38 pm
All the features & sacrifices made for portability are not appealing to me, either, but I hope it does well for them.

Having allies should help provided she doesn't perceive this & go off the handle.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 pm
Elites is making a resurgence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:09 pm
Hello, old friend! *hugs Chaos * is it, now?

Yeah, the system is just another of a line that I will pass on. As for work...I might have started some s**t. My manager tried to call me back in, and I ignored it. Now I gather she is ticked...but here's the catch: I was told to verify with the store before any changes. I was at the store, and they were busy, but managing. The man there said he did not want to call me back in, and did not ask me to stay. Thus, I went home. That's my tale, and I'm sticking to it.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:40 pm
Magni Prime
Hello, old friend! *hugs Chaos * is it, now?

Yeah, the system is just another of a line that I will pass on. As for work...I might have started some s**t. My manager tried to call me back in, and I ignored it. Now I gather she is ticked...but here's the catch: I was told to verify with the store before any changes. I was at the store, and they were busy, but managing. The man there said he did not want to call me back in, and did not ask me to stay. Thus, I went home. That's my tale, and I'm sticking to it.

*hugs* yeah, I think I much prefer the new system for it. And they're having an opening bonus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:47 am
Chaos Reclaimer
*hugs* yeah, I think I much prefer the new system for it. And they're having an opening bonus.

You have my attention, do go on...  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:52 am
Magni Prime
Chaos Reclaimer

You have my attention, do go on...

No multiplication. All addition or subtraction. Abilities work more off of their effect rather than a multiplier. So what they do is more important than the math they cause.

Uh. The starting bonus is +50 stats to one character or +25 to two. I already made a hollow, adjuchas, and plan on going vasto lorde for a far more humanoid form.

Words no longer directily interact with one another. I.E. if I typed 100 and you typed 1000, I would not get 1100 myself. Instead, when interacting you get a +50% bonus to your words. So I would only get 150 in that scenario and you would get 1500. To compensate for this, the word count per indvidual stat is greatly lowered. Which I feel would be a great boon to you and your ability to spin a tale.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:04 am
Chaos Reclaimer

Interesting. By removing multipliers, they would make it far simpler. I admit to being curious. My initial thought is what would I do? I tend to use the same character a lot, I'm not certain if I have a new character in mind. I certainly couldn't just bring back Charles.

EDIT: then again, the last time I played that character, he had a new name and New Look. The only thing that was similar was the basic idea of his shikai.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:12 am
Magni Prime
Chaos Reclaimer

Interesting. By removing multipliers, they would make it far simpler. I admit to being curious. My initial thought is what would I do? I tend to use the same character a lot, I'm not certain if I have a new character in mind. I certainly couldn't just bring back Charles.

EDIT: then again, the last time I played that character, he had a new name and New Look. The only thing that was similar was the basic idea of his shikai.

Sure you can. I nearly recycled a character from another guild because I liked his banner so much. Probably still will at some point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:15 am
Chaos Reclaimer

Crap, it looks like the whole thing is reset. The only name I recognize is Chisato. Have I truly been gone from there that long? I suppose nobody would remember Charles at this point. Or at least, very few. I haven't been able to role-play in months. I'd be lying if this wasn't a big attention-grabber.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:24 am
Magni Prime
Chaos Reclaimer

Crap, it looks like the whole thing is reset. The only name I recognize is Chisato. Have I truly been gone from there that long? I suppose nobody would remember Charles at this point. Or at least, very few. I haven't been able to role-play in months. I'd be lying if this wasn't a big attention-grabber.

Yeah, completely reset. I think it's pretty nice.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games