Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4186 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:01 pm
Alunary
Oh irl I have no mates that RP. I have a couple of friends in the cities near me but it's a struggle to see each other because it can cost quite a bit of money for us to visit each other. x.x

What's the former haunt? o.o

Oooh, sounds interesting~! I've made it so people can just post their profiles for now so I can add them to the completed profiles before I open it. Plus photobucket is being annoying; I can't seem to save any edited pictures, meaning I can't post even if I wanted to. xD;

Yeah, I'm annoyed at them, as I went to them once a month for a year- and they can't make it up here. I've not been in about six months or so now.

The former haunt is Bleach: Elites, where I had a long-running character. Went a couple years. then I went about the same amount of time in a different Bleach guild, but that is about dead. Now the old place might give me a fresh start.

Yeah, I liked playing as Wraith, but I didn't get to for very long. The RP was a similar vein to X-Men, but didn't last longer than two weeks. Just wasn't meant to be, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:03 pm
Magni Prime
Alunary
Oh irl I have no mates that RP. I have a couple of friends in the cities near me but it's a struggle to see each other because it can cost quite a bit of money for us to visit each other. x.x

What's the former haunt? o.o

Oooh, sounds interesting~! I've made it so people can just post their profiles for now so I can add them to the completed profiles before I open it. Plus photobucket is being annoying; I can't seem to save any edited pictures, meaning I can't post even if I wanted to. xD;

Yeah, I'm annoyed at them, as I went to them once a month for a year- and they can't make it up here. I've not been in about six months or so now.

The former haunt is Bleach: Elites, where I had a long-running character. Went a couple years. then I went about the same amount of time in a different Bleach guild, but that is about dead. Now the old place might give me a fresh start.

Yeah, I liked playing as Wraith, but I didn't get to for very long. The RP was a similar vein to X-Men, but didn't last longer than two weeks. Just wasn't meant to be, I suppose.

Yeah that's just inconsiderate of them really. :/

Oooh, I see~ o.o Sounds good c:

That happens a lot, where an RP dies off before it's really started. It's a shame, really. :c

Alunary

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:13 pm
Alunary

That happens a lot, where an RP dies off before it's really started. It's a shame, really. :c

It is my Brother. He's lucky I love him. -_-

As I said to Chaos, I'm a sucker for Bleach. In fact, that is how I found him. In Elites, I was a shimigami, he was a hollow. We ended up having a romance between us, and I really was fond of it to say the least. Even now, I am tempted to call him by the character's name after years of not playing that pair. His hollow was the only person my character would have done anything for.

Yeah, the worst example was a shapeshifter RP I developed. Spent a full year creating the governments of five major factions, plot elements, and trying to make a system that would allow people to be any creature they wanted. Not just werewolves, but were-anything. I made a guild for it, got everything ready, spread the word . . . and it was dead on arrival. I was so disheartened. crying

I'm better now, but that one still sticks in my craw a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:39 pm
Magni Prime
Alunary

It is my Brother. He's lucky I love him. -_-

As I said to Chaos, I'm a sucker for Bleach. In fact, that is how I found him. In Elites, I was a shimigami, he was a hollow. We ended up having a romance between us, and I really was fond of it to say the least. Even now, I am tempted to call him by the character's name after years of not playing that pair. His hollow was the only person my character would have done anything for.

Yeah, the worst example was a shapeshifter RP I developed. Spent a full year creating the governments of five major factions, plot elements, and trying to make a system that would allow people to be any creature they wanted. Not just werewolves, but were-anything. I made a guild for it, got everything ready, spread the word . . . and it was dead on arrival. I was so disheartened. crying

I'm better now, but that one still sticks in my craw a bit.

Lol xD; I know that feeling. My sister's the same way.

Ahh, fair~! I have a pair that I still think about too. c: Been ages since I RPed as my OCs but I have memories of the partners they dated etc~

Oh wow, I'm so sorry. ; w;

Alunary

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:43 pm
Alunary

Ahh, fair~! I have a pair that I still think about too. c: Been ages since I RPed as my OCs but I have memories of the partners they dated etc~

He and I had something of a star-crossed lovers thing going on. Different sides of a war, both of us outsiders because we met while we were too weak to do anything. Over time we became powerful. When we met, we shared an opinion, and through our own efforts became strong together. It went from allies to friends to a relationship in what I felt was a very natural progression. No forced anything, and I didn't plan it . . . but it turned out beautifully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:45 pm
Magni Prime
Alunary

He and I had something of a star-crossed lovers thing going on. Different sides of a war, both of us outsiders because we met while we were too weak to do anything. Over time we became powerful. When we met, we shared an opinion, and through our own efforts became strong together. It went from allies to friends to a relationship in what I felt was a very natural progression. No forced anything, and I didn't plan it . . . but it turned out beautifully.

Aww, yeah that sounds like a nice and long progressive RP right there. c':

I'm a bit of a romantic myself so that kinda thing is what I like. xD

Alunary

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:13 pm
Magni Prime
Alunary

I still love Contenmo and Charles. They were a beautiful pairing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:33 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

Yeah, well, nobody has or will compare to Contenmo Atrum. Gave me a healthy crush on you too, as if you didn't know. wink  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:30 pm
I seem to have killed the conversation in this thread. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:03 pm
I just didn't have much to add to the Bleach discussion, so I stopped checking this thread for a bit.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:11 pm
Sorry, my bad. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:41 pm
No worries.

Sorry for the delay in my replies, busy week & weekend. This week should be better  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:43 pm
No worries in return. I've been inundated with my day job and Fiverr work as well, so I can hardly complain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:53 pm
Nice, Lanzer added all the BBCode features from forums into Guild & Journal! This is a promising sign (and updating Guilds makes it a lot easier to maintain from a programming perspective).  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:17 pm
                  Hopefully this makes Guilds a lot more viable. That alone would rejuvenate the roleplay scene.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4186 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games