Welcome to Gaia! :: Arenas

  • Arenas
  • Title: VAMPS
  • Artist: aka_shikon
  • Description: After years of struggle with pencil and paper, I've finally found the courage and inspiration to attempt art on the screen! So I don't really know how to doodle on the computer, but I tried doing this the best I could. 95%+ of this is with a mouse, so I apologize for a crappy job I did ._." the other 5% is with an unusual tablet I JUST RECENTLY bought. I am still trying to understand how to even use it! haha. Hopefully, this is enjoyable? ('A`) Thanks for viewing~~~
  • Date: 11/28/2010
  • Tags: vamps vampire anime color
  • Report Post
Comments (2 Comments)
  • saruhxdisturbed - 11/30/2010
  • acually its pretty good. even better than i can do on a comp. but then again photoshop is a b***h~ very good tho but the eyes need work. 5/5
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum