• Birdy in a pie's Gallery
  • View Profile
  • Send Private Message
  • Artist Info:
    User Image User Image User Image<br />
    Hello!! Welcome to my profile. I don't want to put my real name on this since I'm making this profile public so instead I'll use my nickname which is J-Kat. I live in New Jersey and no I don't fist pump. I am of course completely obsessed with make-up, hair, and fashion. Most people think jersey girls are huge drama queens with bad attitudes but thats only true on tv. Me and 70% of the people here are not like that at all.(the other 30% is much worst than what's on tv o.O) I'm a very kind and nice person to most people. I also love all kinds of animals. If its furry, feathery,or scaly then I love it. I mostly love wolves, all kinds of cats, penguins, and dolphins. That's pretty much all I have to say about myself.<br />
    User Image<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
  • Avg. rating: