- Saira Doran's Gallery
Things about me you didn't need to know (but you can read it anyway):<br />
- I've come here to spend time when I'm tired but can't sleep, to dress up my avatar and make friends. Yes, in this order, because I never expect anything good from people. You think it isn't good? Come, show me there are good people too! Say me something warm and friendly...! I really appreciate it. Don't believe your bias: sometimes those who are dark and gloomy value a smile more than those who seem to be full of sunshine.<br />
- My outside looks changes almost daily, as I play dress-up with myself almost as often as I do with my avatar, but my opinions and personality doesn't change... Ever. No, don't say we all learn and change... I learn. Grow. Evolve. But never forget - so never really change.<br />
- I'm lame. No, not n00b lame, but lame lame. On my right leg. It doesn't bother me much, though. Unless it aches.<br />
- I mix my own cosmetics. Customization rules!<br />
- I both like tea and coffee. But only the best of them!<br />
- I'm a real RPGeek and proud of it. Stone me if you want. But make sure all of your attack-throws are successful otherwise you'll miss!<br />
- Stones rock! I study geology. But I plan to study some other things, once... I pull myself together. And glue myself together too - my health is just not what it used to be...<br />
- I'm nature- and documentary-program-freak. I can spot a good or bad film from miles. Someday I want to work for a filming- or field-research team. Oh, dreams that can't be fulfilled...<br />
- I collect many, many different kinds of things. In most cases, with moderate fanaticism, but in some cases my collections are... significant. This is the case with dice and exceptional handcraft items, for example.<br />
- I like some styles with all their accessories like illustrations, handcraft items and decoration, genres/topics in literature, RPG-worlds, clothing style... These are dark/gothic, steampunk, ancestral eastern (egyptian, sumerian, etc.), ancestral european, celtic, medieval, victorian, '20s US... I have found out so far it is really hard to mix any of these in anything with a reasonably good result, so I either admire them in their beautiful purity or experiment really carefully. Rarely, but it can turn out right... I think lace goes well with clockwork.<br />
- As you see, my "what I like" section is mostly made with pictures. Look around if you want to know my tastes!
- Avg. rating:
No work has been submitted by artist.