Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply ❧ Amaterasu Academy Campus
Front of the Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:58 am
The general front area of the Academy.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image

ⒿⒶⒾⓂⒺ ⓋⒶⓇⒼⒶⓈ

══════════════════════

Jaime approached the front of the academy, eager to begin a new life at her new school. Suddenly, he felt a wave of nervousness. He finally realized. Where am I even suppose to go? Jaime stopped in his tracks, looking left to right to see if someone was here so they could help him. He started to panic, seeing that people were indeed near the school, but he was too scared to go up and ask someone for directions.

══════════════════════

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image
【 Viona Sinclair 】

Viona walked up towards the academy and gazed at it. So, this is the school that I'll be going to for the next three years for my magical education, she thought. She stepped forward and her eyes has set on somebody that looked nerve-racked. She approached towards him and tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me. Are you okay?" Viona questioned.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mood~Quite worried ♪ Playing~N/A ♪ OutOfChoruses~Meh

Yukio Hana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image

ⒿⒶⒾⓂⒺ ⓋⒶⓇⒼⒶⓈ

══════════════════════

Jaime immediately jumped in shock at the sudden tap on his shoulder. He slowly turned around to face the person that tapped him. What he saw before him was a girl slightly taller than him with blue and purple hair. The girl had a concerned look on her face, Jaime guessed that he made her worried. His face flushed a bright pink and stuttered, "u-um...me? uh, yeah I'm t-totally fine. I'm just a little lost, t-that's all." Jaime groaned in his head, great job you doofus.

══════════════════════

Rumia Scarlet224

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:32 pm
User Image
【 Viona Sinclair 】

Viona studied his face for a second. She knew that this boy is not fine. Heck, she just saw him looking around quickly. And now he's stumbling on his words saying that he's lost infront on the school! "Lost? This is only the front gate, so far." she stated. Viona shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't have said that. I must've put this poor boy into more panic than he already is! Viola thought.

Mood~Concerned and worried ♪ Playing~N/A ♪ OutOfChoruses~Jamie:I'm fine. Narrator: He was not fine.

Yukio Hana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image

ⒿⒶⒾⓂⒺ ⓋⒶⓇⒼⒶⓈ

══════════════════════

Jamie's face went a dark red. "Uh...I-I meant that I have n-no idea where to go..." Jamie, replied, he felt like an idiot. Of course I can't be lost! Ugh...I can't word things correctly. I need to start thinking more instead of being a dummy and panicking all the time... As Jaime was scolding himself in his head, he was looking down. Moments later he thought to himself, she seems like a nice enough person, right? I should ask her where to go. After a few seconds of considering his ideas, he finally made a decision. He worked up his courage and asked, "U-Um...could you please help me find my way to my dorm? I don't know where else I should head off to." Jaime sighed of relief. He finally stopped stuttering.

══════════════════════

Rumia Scarlet224

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image
【 Viona Sinclair 】

Viona noticed that the boy's face went red. She had done it now. She felt regret making a new student, like herself, feel abashed. Viona was about to apologized, until the boy spoke. "Oh, the dorms?" Viona responded. She didn't knew cause she had just arrived to the academy for the first time for her freshman year. Due to that fact, she is just unfamiliar of this place. "I'm uncertain of where that might be. For I'm just a new student here, too." She stated.

Mood~Content ♪ Playing~N/A ♪ OutOfChoruses~ Meh.

Yukio Hana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:50 am
User Image

ⒿⒶⒾⓂⒺ ⓋⒶⓇⒼⒶⓈ

══════════════════════

Jaime's face faded to a light pink. He was finally comfortable enough to talk to this girl. She's new too... Jaime flashed a small, friendly smile at her. "What's your name? Maybe we can find the dorms together. Unless you don't want to, of course. I just think that it'd be better for us to find it together," he said kindly.

══════════════════════

Rumia Scarlet224

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

WarriorofKungfu
Crew

Friendly Trader

15,050 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image
【 Viona Sinclair 】

Viona saw the boy's face is now a lighter color. Maybe she has calmed the boy a bit? She hopes so. Cause she had been worry for nearly this whole time for his well-being. She now sees that the boy is smiling. She smiled back. Then she hears that he then mentions her name and the dorms. "My name is Viona. And I would like to search for the dorms with you." She answered. She walked forward then stopped and looked back at him. "Let's go, now. Before that bell could ring." Viona called for him.

*Exits to commons area*

Mood~Content ♪ Playing~N/A ♪ OutOfChoruses~ Meh.

Yukio Hana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image

ⒿⒶⒾⓂⒺ ⓋⒶⓇⒼⒶⓈ

══════════════════════

Jaime smiled at Viona, " Viona? What a pretty name, my name's Jaime, by the way. And I agree, we wouldn't want to be late to class on the first day of school." He walked towards Viona, catching up to her. He nodded in response and exited the front of the school with Viona.

*Exits to commons area*

══════════════════════

Rumia Scarlet224

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

Daniel liked days like these. Calm and quiet, with a slight breeze blowing past. Almost nothing could ruin this day for him. Except, of course, the view of the ground coming speeding towards him as he fell. Having his jet boots fall apart mid flight was definitely not part of the plan. "Still. It's a pretty nice day out, regardless of this..." he braced himself as he hit the ground with a tremendous crash, sending a large cloud of dust into the air, only to be followed shortly after by groans of (intense) discomfort.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:14 pm
Ella Claire Feya
User Image
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Ella walked towards the front of the academy, a suitcase in each hand. As she neared the gates, a large cloud of dust filled the air around her. Ella stopped holding onto her suitcases and put her hands over her mouth and nose, closing her eyes. Once the dust settled, Ella squinted her eyes to take a peek. When she confirmed that the dust cloud was gone, she fully opened her eyes. Ella peered in front of her and on the ground was a blonde haired boy. 'He must've been the one who caused the dust cloud. Is he hurt?' Ella stuck out her hand in front of the boy. Do you need help? Are you hurt? Ella inquired the blonde boy with an extremely worried expression plastered on her face.

Bobby8000

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image

Daniel opened his eyes slightly, somewhat dazed. He noticed a girl stand next to. She seemed to be asking if he was okay. He gave her a small smile, slowly rising to his feet. "I'm okay. thanks for asking though." He was a bit sore, but it wasn't his worst accident. He surveyed the damage that he caused to the grounds, wincing slightly at the small crater he made. "I can't imagine the staff around here will look to kindly on this." He looked around somewhat suspiciously, trying to see if there was any school staff around. "I think we should probably move somewhere else, before any teachers show up." He looked over to the worried girl, giving her a friendly smile. "I don't want to get the pretty girl who was so worried about me in trouble after all." He reached into his jacket, pulling out a small square device. " Do you happen to know your way around the campus, by any chance?"

Yukio Hana

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:40 pm
Ella Claire Feya
User Image

Ella sighed in relief when the blonde boy opened his eyes. 'Thank the heavens he's safe' She nodded in response to what the boy said. However, it didn't seem he was too good. 'He made a small crater in the concrete. I don't think he would be too good with such an impact.' Once he started talking again, she put all of her attention on the boy to what he had to say. Ella's cheeks tinted a faint pink when he called her pretty. She snapped back to reality when he spoke again. "I do, actually. I came here a few weeks ago to place my belongings in my dorm room," Ella stated. If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? Ella inquired the boy.

Bobby8000

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image

Daniel continued to smile. "My name is Daniel Black. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He bowed lightly to the girl. He reached out his hand to the girl."Would you be willing to give me a tour around campus? I'm not overly familiar with the layout of the school. My last attempt to get my bearings was kinda.... Painful. He shrugged, glancing quickly at the crater he left.

Yukio Hana

❧ Amaterasu Academy Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces