HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:37 pm
(im pretty sure that stein was the only character in the series able to do that because he had a very flexible soul)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 pm
Max and Kyo watch Dr.Stein walk away. "Wow a dissection. I wonder what he's going to cut open?" he said sounding curious. Max let go of Kyo and looked at him. "Idiot he want's to cut me open." he said holding the front of his shirt tight. "He's a teacher. He's just messing with you." he said.  

Harcher The Archer

Skilled Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 pm
(no Death can do it to and in the series Death the kid had 2 weapons and also soul and black star worked together 2 and many ppl went to use excaliber but he was annoying)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm
(Death could do it because hes the grim reaper [the world's greatest meister]. Death the kid had two weapons because Liz and patty were sisters, having the ability to wield each other. Soul and black star did try working together but black star couldn't lift soul and was shocked when when he tried syncing his soul wave length with soul... check out episode 6 of soul eater)  

HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Deztin
Vice Captain

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 pm
(I've watched most of the episodes that isn't the only time they work together and in one of the earlier episodes they say it is possible to bend your souls wave length to another persons they say it is very difficult to do)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 am
Xander Xylas
"Nice to meet you, too!" Marucos seemed very energetic as he spoke to the girl, "I hope we can be friends; especially since your so pretty! I'm almost a death scythe, what about Amaya?"

Emiko laughed at the very energetic response she got from Marucos "Yeah, im sure we can be freinds to." She high fived him and looked at Dr. Stein who had walked away "Ive read about Dr. Stein, but to be in his class is going to be....interesting?" Emiko looked at Detzin "I want to be in a fighting class!"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

AnInactiveSoul

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:43 pm
"Cool!" Marucos slightly blushed at her forwardness and smiled, "I've made a friend! Yes!"

But I think I just fell in love... Marucos thought as steam began come from his ears, "Wait a second...I was going to join that class, too."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm
Harcher The Archer
Max and Kyo watch Dr.Stein walk away. "Wow a dissection. I wonder what he's going to cut open?" he said sounding curious. Max let go of Kyo and looked at him. "Idiot he want's to cut me open." he said holding the front of his shirt tight. "He's a teacher. He's just messing with you." he said.

Emiko laughed and said to Marucos "Cool, maybe we can fight each other."

She then turned to Max and Kyo and tapped Max on the shoulder "I was wondering if you could help me with something im working on."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Harcher The Archer

Skilled Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:52 pm
Max looked at her. "Sure what is it?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 am
Harcher The Archer
Max looked at her. "Sure what is it?" he asked her.

Emiko hesitated, but then said "Well, as a meister, I have the ability to read souls, and when I looked at yours it seemed incredibly strong, do you have the ability to harness that energy in attacks?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Harcher The Archer

Skilled Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 pm
"Just one really." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 pm
"Wow i am getting really bored. I might as well go to class." Kid walked off.  

cman2821
Captain

AnInactiveSoul

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 am
"..." Victus sighed as he looked around and could not see his younger brother anywhere in sight, "I guess I'll check elsewhere."

He walked away toward the area where a class was already in progress.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 am
Cody followed after Kid, "Wait up!"  

HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Fated Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 am
Fate's crow puppet flew over and landed on top of one of the many towers and began to survey the grounds outside.  
DWMA

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff