Kings and Queens of Promise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_-Mockingjay-_x
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:34 pm
"I haven't seen him since found both of you in the broom closet two nights ago," Rowan replyed, " One second." She walked over to a small cluster of littlies, " Run and pack your duffle bags. "She told them, " If you need any help get Meg or John. When you're done come back out here and wait in the hall." The group quickly scattered, running off to the rooms to pack. A moment later, Meg came around the corner, " Meg, go grab your bag then help the littlies on your hall." Meg gave a quick nod and rushed into the older girls room, running out a second later and into the Littlie girls room.A few girls walked out a sat in the hall with their mere belongings. " Anyway," Rowan said turning back to Aria, " I know I'll probably leave but not for some time. I think I'm finally getting use to helping out around here.

I should probably tell Aria about Stephen soon....he might be a great help to the K.Q.P.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 pm
Eh! Lykaois, Dolo--where are you?
I miss you! ...and your posts!?!

LYKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"That's a relief. We need all the help we can get," Aria said, and watched as a littlie ran by, sticking his tongue out at her. Aria stuck her tongue out in reply and watched the littlie run off. She straightened her spine, returning back to leader mode, and turned to face Rowan again. "These kids are so helpless, and now that Jun's run off and Jess's nowhere to be found, we do need you.
"Any help we can get, really. I mean, if you met some guy with...you know, connections or something, it would be really appreciated. Just as long as he isn't, you know, publicly wanted. If he was, and the government knew about him, it would be just that much easier to find us." Aria grinned.

...I have literally no idea where to go from here. This is my way of clueing you in about Stephen...we need everybody!

THAT INCLUDESSSSSSSSSS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I just love my death fall cry. It's so much fun. BUT REPLY already!)  

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

x_-Mockingjay-_x
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:32 pm
(Lol! Dooooolllllllooooooo!!!) ( I'll post a picture of him later)

"I know one...." Rowan said grimly. Aria nodded for Rowan to continue. "The night when base was attacked..., "She started slowly, " I was taken to this weird place, that seemed like it could be an asylum, but while I was there I saw someone. He was the last person I would have ever thought to see, there or anywhere, ... it was Stephen." Rowan sighed, putting on hand to her left temple, " Only." She paused, "He wasn't being held captive there, he was helping them. I don't think it was by his choice though. He seemed like he was only helping them because he had to." Rowan leaned up against the wall and slid down to sit against it. Aria looked down at her with a hand outstretched. Shes right, I need to stay strong, atleast for now. For the kids atleast. Rowan thought takingher hand and pulling herself up. " He might be able to help us.... maybe even escape to join us."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:33 pm
(Lol! Dooooolllllllooooooo!!!) ( I'll post a picture of him later)

"I know one...." Rowan said grimly. Aria nodded for Rowan to continue. "The night when base was attacked..., "She started slowly, " I was taken to this weird place, that seemed like it could be an asylum, but while I was there I saw someone. He was the last person I would have ever thought to see, there or anywhere, ... it was Stephen." Rowan sighed, putting on hand to her left temple, " Only." She paused, "He wasn't being held captive there, he was helping them. I don't think it was by his choice though. He seemed like he was only helping them because he had to." Rowan leaned up against the wall and slid down to sit against it. Aria looked down at her with a hand outstretched. Shes right, I need to stay strong, atleast for now. For the kids atleast. Rowan thought takingher hand and pulling herself up. " He might be able to help us.... maybe even escape to join us."  

x_-Mockingjay-_x
Crew

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:55 pm
Nodding her head as she pulled Rowan up, Aria processed this information. "If you believe he can help, it can't hurt to try. But if you do happen to find him, it would be wise to not disclose too much information until we can trust him fully. If he proves that his goals are with us, and his loyalties lie with us, perhaps in time he might be trusted. But until then, it's best to stay discreet," she added quietly.
She brightened and met Rowan's eyes. "Come on, let's get going if we're gonna. I hear lunch is almost ready; James and Kiara have been working their asses off, so it better be good."

DDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm
"Sure. " Rowan said before looking back and calling out to the kids in the hall, " Leave your bags in the hall and go eat, when you're done stay in the cafeteria until we have everyone rounded up." Aria and Rowan headed towards the Cafeteria, littlies and a few scattered teens passed by them, all heading to the same place. Lunch was big, as to lighten the carry load for the trip, Fruit cocktail, Spaghetti and bread with water to drink. Rowan stepped into the growing line, pulling Aria in with her, and grabbed a tray (assuming Aria can get her own plate) filling it with food from the long worn table that served as the buffet. Once finished she grabbed up a pair of utensils and sat at an empty table. " What's the plan for getting everyone to the new Safehouse? Few at a time? Free for all?" Rowan asked once Aria had sat down across from her.  

x_-Mockingjay-_x
Crew

chancellor cherryclaw
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:44 pm
SHUT THE HELL UP DAMMIT!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT WRITERS BLOCK STALKS ME CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 pm
"Few at a time," Aria answered. "The first group will be around eight to ten teens that can take care of themselves. It's a test to see if the Governmet knows we're moving tonight. If they can communicate with us and haven't been attacked, we'll start moving out. About five littlies and five teens per group, with ten or fifteen minutes in-between each group. The--" she frowned "--losses will be less if we go that way. And I hate thinking like that, but it's necessary if we want to keep up our survival. I'll be in the first group. You wanna join up, or do you wanna protect some littlies? I joined the first group because I'm one of the only ones who can find our new spot. Need to lead them and all that." She grinned.  

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

x_-Mockingjay-_x
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:04 pm
Rowan nodded as Aria explained the plan of action. " "I'll go with the second group but halfway through I'm going to send them on with out me so I can make sure the other groups get by and know where to go. I be the half-way point." She told Aria, " But lets make sure we have at least one person in each group[ who knows where the new safe house is."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 pm
Aria nodded. "Already done. So if you become preoccupied, they can still find their way." She didn't know exactly what could preoccupy Rowan, but she needed to plan her contingencies. "My group leaves in about twenty minutes. How's the tat? Does it sting? I know mine did when I first got it." She gestured to her ankle. "I couldn't walk for a day."  

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

x_-Mockingjay-_x
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:31 pm
"I'll live. Just make sure the your group leaders know that I'm there." Rowan started, " It would suck to be shot by one of my own." She stood up and tossed her trash in a bin before returning to the table, " Should I gather everyone up and prepared to move out?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 pm
(Here is stephen!!! : http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/12000000/Adam-Gregory-as-Gale-the-hunger-game-trilogy-12060996-369-462.jpg )  

x_-Mockingjay-_x
Crew

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:56 pm
"Sure," Aria said. "Go ahead. I gotta gather up my group. Get everybody else."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:26 pm
Rowan gave a quick nod and went around the room telling everybody, sitting on the floor or at a makeshift table, making sure they knew which group they were in, what time their group were to leave, and who was in their group. After she made her rounds she stood in the middle of the room, "Okay!" She silenced the room, "Throw away any trash and get your bags! Wait in the main hall, after you're done, to await further instructions." The room came alive as she finished, with the hurried shuffling of feet and hushed words. Everybody joined up in the hallway as Rowan stood back by Aria's chair to follow her out.  

x_-Mockingjay-_x
Crew

Kleopatra Selene
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:43 pm
Aria stood, surveying her group. "All right, kiddies. Follow me." The group hesitantly followed her out the exit. "Okay, who got the compass? We're heading due west for about a mile and a half. John? Okay, lead on."
She walked over to a girl she'd met about three times named Sam. After about a two-minute talk full of awkward pauses, she just walked silently next to John, who was directing the group. They made it to the safehouse, and Aria pulled out her radio. "This is Aria. We made it to Area 51. STOP."
"We're here. Next group'll be there in about ten minutes, I think. STOP."
"All right, call me and tell me how Rowan is. I wanna make sure that she gets to the halfway point okay. STOP."

Fantasy Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff