Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:01 pm
"R-Reallyy? T-Thanky you!" cried Ai, taken aback by Makie who loved her cooking, but really, Ai gets compliments everyday for her cooking, though, sometimes, Ai thinks that someday someone will hate her cooking. Ever since she was little, she use to watch her mother cook breakfeat/lunch/dinner for them, and one time she asked her mother to teach her how to cook. Her mom would say 'You can't cook without boiling water first' and it took Ai a bunch of times to actually boil water at her age.

Ai also chuckled lightly as she watched her brunette friend talk with her mouth open, sometimes, Ai does that to. But not really, since she was brought up to be very well mannered. But, thats when, she heard a faint shy tone of a voice coming from a student, was she new?

"Uh, Hello! Yes, there is more rice balls, here!" she said as she picked up the basket filled with rice balls and passed it over to the girl, who seemed to be writing something to Makie, but AI couldn't tell what she wrote from where she was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:11 pm
Roxxan grabbed her bag and lifted herself up off the bench. I realy should go.... She thought to herself and left the area quietly, without a word. She didnt think anyone would care or notice that she left. She headed toward a random direction, wanting to look arround the place a bit, she still wasnt so familiar with everything yet.  

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:01 pm
The sun was high in sky, indicading that it was near noon. Light streamed through the leaves of an oak tree, casting their shadows on a young fox girl who took refuge at it's base. A cool breeze blew her soft red bangs along with the tree's leaves. Her deep crimson eyes focused on a book in her lap. She wore a dark green dress with long sleeves, dispite it being warm day. It looked like the kind of dress one would wear in the late 19th century. Then, lifting her hand, she turned the page of the book and continued to read. Though absorbed in her book, she was still awear of the other students around her. Talking amongst each other in vairiuos subjects like: "Where do you come from?", "What skills/magic do you know?", "Would you like to be friends?" Ah, friends. There was something that the girl knew very little of. Perhaps she would beable to make one this year. Only fate would know that answer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:12 am
Having walked up from the gates and reception area, Cool had since made his way to the northern courtyard. He had caught a glimpse of what looked to be a confrontation brewing in the southern area of the courtyard, and so he thought it best to stay clear. While he was thankful for the campus map that he had been given earlier, he couldn't help but feel a little unfamiliar with his new surroundings. Such was to be expected of course, he had just arrived after all. It would undoubtedly take some time to adjust, but he was hopeful for a gradually smooth transition. He would have to mellow out and act his age eventually...

Finding an unoccupied spot, he sat himself down with an unobstructed view of the fountain. Closing his eyes, he took in a slow breath. Upon his arrival, he had been acting kind of strange. Clearly he was a little bit nervous, but it wasn't at all like him to act this way. Perhaps this was merely the bumpy ride before his tires hit paved roads? He continued to breathe deeply, gradually calming himself with each exhaled breath.

That's more like it...

Grinning confidently, Cool opened his eyes.  

Coolsun

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:45 am
Suki fell alseep thinking of her sister. Sakii....Sakii.....Sakii.....where are you? She opened her eyes again and teleported somewhere......close to where her sister was. A cloud of smoke surronded her in the tree branch. SAKIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screamed to herself dissapearing from the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:39 pm
sem sat under a tree and leaned agenst it, she looked up at the sky and smiled. "this place is nice, for a school" she glanced arown and didnt see anyone arowd. then pulled a hermonica out of her backpack and started playing a hipnatising tune, when her cell rang. not again she ecnored it and cept playing going into her own little world  

s.e.m.

vahn staffear

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:47 pm
vahn laided there on the grass under an tree reading his fav book with his katana by his side but suddenly he stoped reading to look at the person behind him whos cell phone just rang  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:00 pm
after a while the ring tone got anoying she sem stopped playing and set her hermonica on the grass and got her cell "hello" "how has your day been dear" "dad, how have you been" she could hear her stepmoms voice inthe backgrown wanting to talk to her "dear your mom would like to talk to you". she pulled and old rapper out of her pocket and crumpled it up by the phone "what i cantr hear you" she said then hung up. "will she ever leave me alone, stupid old hag" she said as she put her phone back in her bag.  

s.e.m.

vahn staffear

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:15 pm
vahn started to turn around and say someing but he couldent grasp the words to say it,vahn quickly turned around hopeing she did not see him  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:23 pm
she grabed her hermanica when she hured a noice, sem looked on the other side of the tree and saw a guy sitting there. couriosety took over so she taped him on the shoulder "hello there" she said smiling how long was he there i didnt see him before. her tail waged with coruiosety.  

s.e.m.

vahn staffear

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:29 pm
vahn quickly turned around"hiya"vahn stood up and put his book in his back pocket looking kind of nervsous reaching for his book in his back pocket placeing it in his book bag which was behind him"gotta put this up its not feeling right in my back pocket"then vahn set his bag on the ground again  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:37 pm
(( you need to make you post longer or youll be braking hte rules))

sem looked up at him and smiled "sorry didnt mean to scare you" she said and stood up dusting her self off. "my name is sem whats yours" she said then remembered about her hermonica and put it in her pocket. she turned aroun and grabbed her backpack then turned her atintion back to him.

s.e.m.

vahn staffear

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:44 pm
((thanks for the heads up wink ))

"oh you did not scare me i kinda heard what you were talking about with you family and everything its because of my powers im an demon"vahn points to his ears"oh yeah my names vahn staffear,pleasure to meet you sem"vahn had reached for his backpack that was behind him then he pulled out his cell phone"you mind if i get your number,not for gf or bf relationships just for school stuff you never know we might just be classmastes or maby we might even have to fight each other"

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:47 pm
Nohea walked onto the courtyard holding the four books on spirit stones that she borrowed from the library. Kyoshi was following her with his hands in his jean pockets,

"Now this is more like it...I hate libraries..." Kyoshi said

Nohea giggled,

"Your so funny Kyoshi!" Nohea said cheerfully

Kyoshi gave her a wierd look,

"How am I funny?!" Kyoshi asked raiseing an eybrow

Nohea turned to him and walked backwards smileing cutely,

"Teehee, the way you blushed when that girl was begging you not to fight with the librarian! It was so cute seeing you flustered like that!"

Kyoshi's face turned a bit pink and he quickly placed a hand on his face to hide the fact that he was blushing again,

"Shut up Nohea! I-it just never happened to me before, ok? It doesn't matter..."

Nohea laughed and began to turn around again. But as she did she tripped over a rock and fall flat on her face, dropping the library books,

"AAAhhhhweeeeehh!!!" Nohea cried out from the ground

"Your such a clutz..." Kyoshi said stopping next to her and bending down

Nohea lifted her head and saw some people. She felt emberrased and hoped that they didn't see it.

Nohea quickly jumped up and dusted herself off, but her white dress was now stained with green grass,

"Ahh, OH NOO!!" Nohea shrieked looking down at her dress

"Would you please be quiet? Your gunna disturb the other people in the courtyard!!" Kyoshi scolded

Tears began streaming down Nohea's face,

"B-b-b-but my dreeessss!!" Nohea whined

It was a dress given to her from her mother when she went to visit them last Christmas.  

Nohea-Chan

s.e.m.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:53 pm
"i cant help it my stepmom is a buger" she pulled out a pen and paper and wrote her number on it. "feel free to call anytime i always have it on" she handed him the paper when herphon started ringing again stare "not again". only when she answered no one was there "strange normaly i get a good signal, oh well couldnt of been that improtent anyways" she closed her phon and put it in her pocket.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games