Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_Girl64

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:03 pm
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Crystal roamed the halls looking for Kajininja and Sam.

Sam was walking through the halls carrying Kajininja on his back looking for someone to help her. He found out what was wrong and needed to find help fast while Kajininja's headache grew worst.

Crystal noticed Sam carrying Kajininja. "Hi, wait, what happened to Kajininja!"

"She's got a terrible headache. she's also very sick. It's affecting her alot showing her bad memories of her past or something like that. Can you please help her?" Kajininja began to shake cuz of the images she was seeing infront of her eyes.

"I'll try, but when did this start happening? And do you know why it started" Crystal was staring at Kajininja trying to see what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:07 pm
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

Sam was walking through the halls carrying Kajininja on his back looking for someone to help her. He found out what was wrong and needed to find help fast while Kajininja's headache grew worst.

"She's got a terrible headache. she's also very sick. It's affecting her alot showing her bad memories of her past or something like that. Can you please help her?" Kajininja began to shake cuz of the images she was seeing infront of her eyes.

"I'll try, but when did this start happening? And do you know why it started" Crystal was staring at Kajininja trying to see what was wrong.

"It started this morning. I think this happened because 1. this was same exact day the guards back at her place beat her and by order of her own father. 2. her aura is really dark."  

Kajininja 68

Rock_Girl64

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:15 pm
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

"It started this morning. I think this happened because 1. this was same exact day the guards back at her place beat her and by order of her own father. 2. her aura is really dark."

"What do you mean by Aura? Ummm... I don't really know, should we take it to the hospital? I heard about these headaches, but never knew how to cure them..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:17 pm
((NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I GTG!!! I'm so sorry! Bye Kajininja! Sorry I have to go right now))  

Rock_Girl64

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:19 pm
Rock_Girl64
((NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I GTG!!! I'm so sorry! Bye Kajininja! Sorry I have to go right now))

((dats ok bye.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:22 pm
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

"What do you mean by Aura? Ummm... I don't really know, should we take it to the hospital? I heard about these headaches, but never knew how to cure them..."

"NO HOSPTIAL. I HATE IT THERE." "Rosemarie we have to help you some how." "NO HOSPITAL!!"  

Kajininja 68

Rock_Girl64

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:49 pm
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

((dats ok bye.))

((I'm back! smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:51 pm
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

"NO HOSPTIAL. I HATE IT THERE." "Rosemarie we have to help you some how." "NO HOSPITAL!!"

Crystal looked at Kajininja. "Wait, what's wrong with the hospital, can't they help?"  

Rock_Girl64

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:56 pm
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

Crystal looked at Kajininja. "Wait, what's wrong with the hospital, can't they help?"

"no for some reason she doesn't like going over there." "the place is filled with the smell of blood and alot of ppl sometimes die in hospitals." "your going either you like it or not."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:00 pm
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

"no for some reason she doesn't like going over there." "the place is filled with the smell of blood and alot of ppl sometimes die in hospitals." "your going either you like it or not."

"Don't worry, I'm sure this is a minor cause" though Crystal sounded more sure than she did. "I don't think there is anything else we can do, is there Sam?" She looked at Sam hoping there was another way, cause she didn't want to force Kajininja to go to the hospital, if she didn't want to.  

Rock_Girl64

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:02 pm
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

"Don't worry, I'm sure this is a minor cause" though Crystal sounded more sure than she did. "I don't think there is anything else we can do, is there Sam?" She looked at Sam hoping there was another way, cause she didn't want to force Kajininja to go to the hospital, if she didn't want to.

"Taking her to the hospital is the only thing we can to do." Kajininja's headache grew even worse. It felt alot like her skull was going to explode.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:05 pm
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

"Taking her to the hospital is the only thing we can to do." Kajininja's headache grew even worse. It felt alot like her skull was going to explode.

"Yea, we should take her, it looks like her headache is getting worse. Should I help you carry her? It must hurt carrying her on your back"  

Rock_Girl64

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:14 pm
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

"Yea, we should take her, it looks like her headache is getting worse. Should I help you carry her? It must hurt carrying her on your back"

"yeah I could use some help."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:18 pm
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

"Okay." Crystal held out her hands to help carry Kajininja.  

Rock_Girl64

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:23 pm
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64
Kajininja 68
Rock_Girl64

"Okay." Crystal held out her hands to help carry Kajininja.

Sam placed Kajininja down and placed her arm over his shoulder letting Crystal hold Kajininja's other arm so they can carry her to the hospital. Kajininja was out of it. her headache took alot of energy out of her.  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games