Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vahn staffear

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:59 pm
''well i think we have something in common because i have an disfunctional family as well"vahn took the paper and riped in in half and wrote his number on that part of the paper"here take mine as well,and i think the reason your phone stoped working is that my demontic energy might disrupt radio signals or other teclology if i have my energy to high so ill just leave now i might get the way of your calls if thats what you want"vahn handed her the paper then picked up his bag  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:10 pm
"my dad is ok its just my stepmom, if only there was a way to get rid of her twisted " she smiled as her tail waged "so what other things can you do, oh and its not you my pnone has been doing it sence i got here, maybe this place is honted or its just a prank" she shruged and pulled her bag up to where it hung off her shoulder.  

s.e.m.

vahn staffear

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:25 pm
"oh well i can do lots of things but it tires the hell out of me sometimes,and about your family i think you should cope with it it till you start to live on your own,but your lucky as well i barley even have an family to talk with''vahn put his backpack on his back"well i got to go see you"vahn turned to her and kisser her on the cheek and turned and walked to his dorm room  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:32 am
poor guy his life doesnt sound so good she got lost in her mind and let her feet take her where they wanted to go. he does have a point, the only why she can talk to me is by cell. she looked at the sky and smiled when a bird landed on her head and started pecking at her ears. "ouch get off" she said wating at it.  

s.e.m.

Leuvo

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:07 am
Kichi grabbed a rice ball and nodded a thank you. Once she had a bite of the rice ball, the notepad and pen dropped right in front of Ai, giving her a chance to see what it read. "U-uh sorry about that..I can get a little clumsy..." Kichi said in her same low tone. She smiled slightly as she decided to sit down right between the girl named Makie and the girl named Ai'

Kichi use to remeber herself sitting at the table on the first day of school for third grade and instead of having her usual breakfeast, creal and orange jucie, her father thought it would be special if they made rice balls. Rice balls wre always Kichi's favorite food. Kichi would use her powers to form the ball very perfectly. She smiled once she had the last bit of the rice ball. "D-Delicous..." Kichi complimented still in the same low tone.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:13 am
as the morning stated anew vahn woke up and washed up and got dressed but as he started to walk out the door he looked at his watch"well i still got some time left so ill get some breakfast"vahn had turned around and headed to the fride and got out an left over tray of rice balls and he sat down and started to eat for 5 to 10 min when he was done he headed out the door  

vahn staffear

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:33 am
Another cool breeze blew the leaves of the tree and her hair gently. She had been sitting under the oak tree for quite some time now. Every now and then she would pause in her reading to take a look at her suroundings. The different kinds of trees and plants, students talking with one another and walking together, the fountain sputing crystal clear water into it's tiny pond. Yes, eveything looked peaceful.

She wondered how her mother and little brother were doing. I'll call them later... she smiled as the thaught entered her mind, recalling some fond memories of her and her family.

While looking up from her book she saw a couple walk by, smiling and laughing. She sighed went back to her book, her crimson eyes glued to the page once more.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Biaksu quickly let go of the hug and backed away from Yuki to prevent anything else to go wrong. He stood up and folded his arms and closed his eyes. "Sorry... let's get to teaching you some Ice techniques." He began to search through his minds through his techniques. He came down to the basics then looked at Yuki.

"Do you want to learn offensive, defensive, illusion, or healing techniques first?" He slightly chuckled since he had no idea he knew so many kinds of techniques.

Ethan Barrows

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:13 pm
Yuki remained on the ground for a moment, then slowly eased herself to a standing position. She held one arm limp at her side, the other grasping it and bent across her stomach. She took a few deep breaths in and out and then looked back up at him. Her face was still scarlet, but she tried to ignore it. As Biaksu named off the different techniques, she blinked in confusion. She had no idea there were so many options! "U-um, it really doesn't matter to me," she said softly after a moment of considering it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:27 pm
Biaksu blushed deeply seeing Yuki's face crimson red. His tail was wagging uncontrollably and he still didn't seem to notice. "Well then lets start with healing techniques, since you don't seem like the killing type." He pulled of his pack and pulled out a few herbs and laid them on the ground. He motioned for Yuki to come over and see the herbs.

Biaksu lifted up the center herb and held it near his face. "Each herb contains a certain amount of healing abilities, but humans can't access the entire healing ability. First it needs to be frozen and it cannot be damaged. Practice freezing this one, but only do so lightly, it is only a plant after all." He held out the herb waiting for Yuki to take it.

Ethan Barrows

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:42 pm
[Sorry! Dad made me help him with something. xP]

Yuki tilted her head, slightly, wondering why Biaksu was now blushing as well. But she ignored it as he began speaking. She moved a little closer to him to see the plants he laid out, and then crouched low beside them. She blinked up as Biaksu lifted one and watched him for a moment, next slowly accepting the one he offered. "Um, ok..." she murmured, holding it carefully in her hand. A second later, a small, paper thin layer of ice began spreading itself along the plant. Yuki blinked at him uncertainly. "Like that?" she asked softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:49 pm
Biaksu smiled as she quickly grasped the concept and covered the herb. "Yes... now we need a currently wounded subject to continue..." He raised his hands and let his claws come out. He cut his left arm and let it bleed. "The pain is worth it... now put the herb above my arm and let the ice slowly spread from the herb and fall on my arm.

Biaksu raised his arm to make the wound easier to access. His face turned slightly pale but he made no mind to it. "There's no pressure in this so don't worry, just try your best okay?" The blood stopped but continued dripping off his elbow.

Ethan Barrows

s.e.m.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:49 pm
sem fell on her butt and glared at the bird as it flew away. "if i ever see that stupid brid again im gunna fry it" and evil smirk appeared on her face then it left. "i would never be that mean" her ears twiched whan a bug flew buy her, her hands twiched as she stopped her self from chaing it. Sem shook her head and walked to the library.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:56 pm
Yuki smiled in relief as he announced she'd done it properly, but shifted nervously as he mentioned needing a wounded subject. She began looking around. "Like wh-" Her voice cut off as she saw his claws, eyes widening as he cut himself. "D-don't do that!" she stammered in alarm, biting her lip as the blood seeped from his wound.

She tried to refocus as he gave directions for what to do and then nodded slowly, still biting her lip. The slight paleness in his face didn't escape her, and she leaned towards his arm anxiously. "Ok..." she murmured, mostly to herself, as she held the herb over his arm, just above the wound. She closed her eyes in concentration, willing the ice to part from the plant and fall down to his skin. Nothing happened at first, but then it slowly began to obey, solid pieces falling lightly down to his arm.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Ethan Barrows

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:03 pm
Biaksu leaned back as he felt the pain in his arm escape quickly. He fell into almost complete bliss then shook his head to regain his consciousness. "That's it, very good Lady Yuki." He watched the ice cover his wound completely and he smiled. "Now that the wound is covered place your hands or hand on it to let it cover the whole arm like a cast. And don't worry about the icy chill, humans and most demons can't feel it due to the herb."

Biaksu thought about and admired Yuki. No other Ice manipulator could use these techniques so quickly. "You are very good Lady Yuki. Are you sure you haven't learned these techniques before." He smiled at Yuki and watched her closely.

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games