Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:06 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
I also figured out the mystery behind the HG/SS promo adverts! And managed to reserve a pair of the giant game boxes for myself~. 4laugh
*stops crying for a moment* Hey, that's great! *returns to crying in the corner*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:22 pm
It upsets me that Gamestop closed about an hour before I could go there to pick up my games.

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm
Fiery Tiamat
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
I also figured out the mystery behind the HG/SS promo adverts! And managed to reserve a pair of the giant game boxes for myself~. 4laugh
*stops crying for a moment* Hey, that's great! *returns to crying in the corner*

you should've had someone in America pre-order the game for you, then sent it to you in the mail D:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fiery Tiamat
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

you should've had someone in America pre-order the game for you, then sent it to you in the mail D:
By the time it got here, it would've already been released in Aus. Believe me; I DID consider ordering in a US copy. It's what I did for Diamond and Platinum.  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:33 pm
Fiery Tiamat
By the time it got here, it would've already been released in Aus. Believe me; I DID consider ordering in a US copy. It's what I did for Diamond and Platinum.

Aww, that's a shame. Two weeks in post? Laaaame.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fiery Tiamat

Aww, that's a shame. Two weeks in post? Laaaame.
Well it's the 15th here today, so I only have to wait 10 days. I'll try to be positive, it's just knowing that everyone else will have it before me that's driving me mad. I'm going to be SO behind....  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 pm
Fiery Tiamat
Well it's the 15th here today, so I only have to wait 10 days. I'll try to be positive, it's just knowing that everyone else will have it before me that's driving me mad. I'm going to be SO behind....

If it makes you feel any better, we're ALL behind our Captain, Nethilia. She got her copy days ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fiery Tiamat

If it makes you feel any better, we're ALL behind our Captain, Nethilia. She got her copy days ago.
!?
what'chu talkin'bout tippy  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:21 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fiery Tiamat

Eh? Really? Lucky her... But even Pokemon noobs will be ahead of me... I could probably overtake THEM once I get my copy though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:25 pm
Free gold~

(Totally legit, btw)

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:30 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Wow, cool! That actually cheered me up! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:36 pm
No problem~. x3

Free gold is nice and all, but Gaia's already royally screwed the economy. xD

It'd be nice to have Ocean party as our Gaian aquariums.
If only because it grants SO MUCH less gold than Booty Grab.
(and is more fun)

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Free gold~

(Totally legit, btw)

o_o Where'd you get that link? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 pm
just put it in your mouth
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Fiery Tiamat

!?
what'chu talkin'bout tippy

Due to where she works, she can get any Nintendo game days before the launch.  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm
I noticed the renaming of the towers when I went through the guides the other day, but didn't pay much attention.
I would think my RP!Morty is displeased, but it's hard to tell right now. D8 [/fail Host/RPer/Creator moment] Or he's doing his best to be indifferent, I'm not sure.

I want posters. :<

I need to find a new place to get wifi so I can get event pokes from Tippy? 8D

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games