Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:30 pm
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu

Nero! Look out. Zoe's coming after you! And, another thing. Is Tail still with you? I think we'll need his services. Can you send him to me?

what do you meen shes coming after me and yes i can sommon tail anytime i want

Okay, I think she's after your blood. And, I think Hime's in trouble. I need to go help her, but I need someone to guard this door. Can Tail do it?

omg shes after me again and ill try to sommon him sometimes i dont get it right and i would have to stand still to sommon him

zoe got to nero,then she jump onto his back then bit his neck and drank his blood.when she drank his blood she closed her eyes then opend them,they were crimson red.

nero kicked her off and grabbed his crossbow and aimed for her head "i said that iff another vampire drank my blood i would kill them"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:33 pm
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu

Nero! Look out. Zoe's coming after you! And, another thing. Is Tail still with you? I think we'll need his services. Can you send him to me?

what do you meen shes coming after me and yes i can sommon tail anytime i want

Okay, I think she's after your blood. And, I think Hime's in trouble. I need to go help her, but I need someone to guard this door. Can Tail do it?

omg shes after me again and ill try to sommon him sometimes i dont get it right and i would have to stand still to sommon him

zoe got to nero,then she jump onto his back then bit his neck and drank his blood.when she drank his blood she closed her eyes then opend them,they were crimson red.

nero kicked her off and grabbed his crossbow and aimed for her head "i said that iff another vampire drank my blood i would kill them"

zoes eyes widend then gaara ran up and grabed her then ran back to zoes dorm."dont ever do that again"gaara said to zoe.
((gtg btw nero plz dont kill me))  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rock_Girl64

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:35 pm
((I'm on, where is everybody?))  
(( eek Are you even allowed to do that? Still, somehow can you please get Alena involved? Wait! I has an idea!))

Alena heard something. Hime? I am going to save you? Hime's in trouble!

Yumi! Hime's in trouble and you didn't tell me? Where are you! She yelled at her with her mind.

Yumi looked around Yes she is! And I am going to save her -.-  

seekingoceans

Alena_Ryu

((Now I'ma just waiting for Bullet's response. (previously known as vampire)))  
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu

zoes eyes widend then gaara ran up and grabed her then ran back to zoes dorm."dont ever do that again"gaara said to zoe.
((gtg btw nero plz dont kill me))

"dammit gaara keep her under control" he dropped his weopon and dropped to his knees and grabbed his neck where she bit him  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:37 pm
Bullet For My Lover
(( eek Are you even allowed to do that? Still, somehow can you please get Alena involved? Wait! I has an idea!))

Yumi! Hime's in trouble and you didn't tell me? Where are you! She yelled at her with her mind.

Let me come with you! she said.

Nero! How's that summining coming? she said, a tone of urgency in her voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:40 pm
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover

i dont think ill be able to sommon tail but ill guard the door myself if i have to he stood up slowly  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:40 pm
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover

Yumi busted more doors and sighed. "I should really get going, I don't want any help from the enemy." She went into Atsuhime's room and got something. She jumped out of the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:43 pm
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover

Yumi busted more doors and sighed. "I should really get going, I don't want any help from the enemy." She went into Atsuhime's room and got something. She jumped out of the window.

Great! I've got to go. I'll be back soon!

Alena heard Yumi land. She quickly ran out the nearest window, leaping out of it. She manuvered the winds, flying high above Blood Moon. She spotted Yumi, then headed for her.

Alena still had her sword strapped across her back, and the glowing flower in her hair.

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 pm
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover

Alena heard Yumi land. She quickly ran out the nearest window, leaping out of it. She manuvered the winds, flying high above Blood Moon. She spotted Yumi, then headed for her.

Alena still had her sword strapped across her back, and the glowing flower in her hair.

Yumi stopped. Something is behind me..... She pulled out a gun and shot at the thing behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 pm
nero started running back to the door  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:49 pm
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover

Yumi stopped. Something is behind me..... She pulled out a gun and shot at the thing behind her.

"Nya!" she said, spinning to avoid the bullet. The bullet barely missed her. Forchinatly, her eyes had already been trained to see faster then the normal eye. Otherwise when she ran, she would run into everything.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:50 pm
Rock_Girl64
((I'm on, where is everybody?))

((hello rock girl))  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:51 pm
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover

"Nya!" she said, spinning to avoid the bullet. The bullet barely missed her. Forchinatly, her eyes had already been trained to see faster then the normal eye. Otherwise when she ran, she would run into everything.

Yumi turned around and sighed. "Great, it's you." She looked around. "Say....is that adorable guy with you?" She turned away, her face a shade of red.  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games