Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:40 pm
Excuse me!

I believe my state is the largest here, unless any of you randomly live in Alaska.

DAMMIT! Every time I type Alaska I get Azaka, and I hate him! scream

Kirby no tengo la internet en la noche de sabado. crying Kirby esta fria adentro. Y triste.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:42 pm
So, a little while ago (Friday?) I promised an update on my medical issues.

Let's start from the bottom and work our way up, shall we?

Feet/Hands: I have Raynaud's, which affects my circulation. It means my hands and feet are nearly always cold, ghostly white with tints of blue and purple, and at times painful. Luckily, it's a very, very minor case.

Left Ankle: It's very weak, caused by numerous fractures, sprains, and just not being all that strong to begin with.

Left Thigh: I tore it three weeks ago, and it's not healing. I'm on crutches and in physical therapy right now, but they're considering the need to stitch it up surgically.

Lungs: Wouldn't I like to know? I have some problem with them that stumps even the doctors. I often have sharp pain in them, and my lung capacity is less even than someone with asthma.

Eyes: 20/70 vision

Head: I get extreme migraines several times a month. The doctors don't know why, and I don't know why. The pain gets so bad that I often puke from it. Usually I'm depressed, but I get on despite it. However, when I get my migraines, I don't care if I live or die.

Skin: I have a weird skin condition that I forget the name of that makes spots appear all over my body. They don't have any negative health effects, and I can't do anything about them, but they do creep people out.

Emotions: I'm clinically depressed, scarred for life, don't trust anybody as far as I can throw them, lack empathy and remorse, am cynical, and don't know how to love. And all this from a therapist I wouldn't say a word to.

So, if I suddenly disappear one day, it is likely because of one or more of the above.

Well, I feel better now.  

Reese_Roper

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:44 pm
KirbyVictorious
Excuse me!

I believe my state is the largest here, unless any of you randomly live in Alaska.

DAMMIT! Every time I type Alaska I get Azaka, and I hate him! scream

Kirby no tengo la internet en la noche de sabado. crying Kirby esta fria adentro. Y triste.

I love Alaska. heart If I couldn't live in Maine, I'd live there.

Reese no habla espanol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:35 pm
Kirby didn't have internet yesterday, so she missed everything *sob*  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:24 pm
Like what?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:13 am
After today's practice, some of us were wondering which is more painful: Death or the workout.  

BlackHawkGS

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:20 pm
hawk, you are a wimp.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:08 pm
But I'm a FAST wimp.  

BlackHawkGS

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:00 pm
I'm disappointed, Hawk. Kirby may be a pansy, but at least SHE would never choose death over the throbbing legs of doom, or whatever. That is defeat!

@Tak: didn't I miss everything?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:08 pm
Of all times I think about death, after running is never it.  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:58 pm
After running. i think, "Bath. Bed. Water. Nowz."

No death. Death comes later, when I'm writing. ^^

Hey Reese--almost done!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:00 pm
You guys have no idea what kind of practices we do. Doing eight 1,000 meter runs on the track (high speed) followed by 16 100meter dashes all out. It hurt....

In other news, I'm becoming sleepy all the time again. Actually, I've always been sleepy. I'm just a sleepy person. But I can never get to bed at night... strangeness. Probably because I sleep so much during the day. And it really makes the whole "listening to lectures" thing difficult. Probably why my teachers hate me.

[/end random rant]  

BlackHawkGS

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:11 pm
My bubble makes me a narcotic. Or at least...I appear asleep. ninja I'm like a cat, I'm never truly asleep. people think I am though, and do mean things to me. crying Like poke my hipbones. Yes, I know they're pokey. Doesn't mean they have to be poked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:32 pm
Yeah. I poked one of my friend's hipbones today when she started falling asleep. But she gave me a really awkward look when she woke up, so I'm stopping that.  

BlackHawkGS

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Auurgghhh.

The more I try to control my emotions the more uncontrollable they get.

General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games