Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:19 am
*sets up a shady looking Pokeball stand*
Just mark it up a few hundred yen, they'll be none the wiser...

OH! Toko, I haven't seen you in ages~!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:49 am
mrgreen
nice ta see ya 2  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bulbasauurr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:30 am
Was 5th gen gonna be on the 3DS? I don't feel like saving money... I but I definitely will for pokemon, easily.

Also, I hope they do FF 6 for the 3DS. I enjoyed 4.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 am
As far as I know, they said it was going to be for the DS... Who knows, they might release it for the 3DS.  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:08 pm
Actually, I think the "it's gonna be on DS" is just speculation, since I haven't come across any official word on either or. Might said one way or the other on techie sites, but I know the Pokémon news sites were just like, "We dunno when the DS successor will be here! 5th gen will be here before that though! Therefore, 5th gen will be on DS!"

Traditionally, a new gen is always on a new handheld, so precedent says yes, it'll be on the 3DS, but all the BNF news site webmasters are certain it'll be on the DS because they can see the future they read so on the internet they know so because of their learnings why not they think the 5th gen will be out in the next few months.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 pm
to soon for 5th gen.
nintendo still has every opportunity to milk hg/ss for what its worth.
(and maybe make a patch for this damn stupid minsweeper game they've got me playing instead of the slots!! scream )  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 pm
I hope it either takes a while for the next gen to come out and it comes out on the next system, or it is a Wii game initially, and networked for the multiplayer type features like trading and battling, taking advantage of the GTS servers and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm
Toko Ojin
I hope it either takes a while for the next gen to come out and it comes out on the next system, or it is a Wii game initially, and networked for the multiplayer type features like trading and battling, taking advantage of the GTS servers and such.

no.
pokemon main games are handheld.
bottem line.
end of story.
no arguement.
notta.  

Mr Popo in your mouth

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:07 pm
just put it in your mouth
Toko Ojin

no.
bottem line.
end of story.
no arguement.
notta.

This I have to agree with. Main games are always on handhelds, no exceptions. I mean, a lot of Pokémon's appeal is that it can be played anywhere. Can't take your Wii on a bus like you can your handheld. :[

A spin-off game though? Sure, most definitely. I'd love to have a Wii-based third installment of the Colosseum games, only not retarded like Gale of Darkness was. I can just see one feature being you actually have to do a throwing motion in order to throw a pokéball. How cool could that be?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 pm
I think Colleseum was a good start, but so far they haven't seemed to elaborate on the idea. Didn't Sugimori or someone say that the main games will always remain hand held, so it can stick close to it's roots.  

Bulbasauurr

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:00 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
just put it in your mouth
Toko Ojin

no.
bottem line.
end of story.
no arguement.
notta.

This I have to agree with. Main games are always on handhelds, no exceptions. I mean, a lot of Pokémon's appeal is that it can be played anywhere. Can't take your Wii on a bus like you can your handheld. :[

A spin-off game though? Sure, most definitely. I'd love to have a Wii-based third installment of the Colosseum games, only not retarded like Gale of Darkness was. I can just see one feature being you actually have to do a throwing motion in order to throw a pokéball. How cool could that be?
Want so bad, but we already know how big of a Colo/Orre fangirl I am. >>

Also, I heard from various people that the HGSS arc of Pokespe will include Lance getting kidnapped(?) and Silver and Clair working together.
<< >> My imagination needs to be reigned in.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm
The April 11th episode of Pokémon Sunday, as well as this month's CoroCoro are both slated to reveal the 5th gen games.  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasauurr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:19 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
The April 11th episode of Pokémon Sunday, as well as this month's CoroCoro are both slated to reveal the 5th gen games.

This leads me to wonder what mineral/color they could use next.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 pm
It won't be minerals or colors anymore! All the epic ones have been used... therefore... I declare... it will be... FRUIT! mrgreen

Here comes:
Pokemon Apple
Pokemon Watermelon
Pokemon Banana
Pokemon Orange
Pokemon Avocado
Pokemon Lemon
Pokemon Lime
and Pokemon Kiwi

Lemon and Lime will be for the 3DS, Apple and Banana for the Wii, Orange is a type of Pokewalker, Avocado is filled with mini-games for the Wii with Pokemon basis, like Pokelympics and Contests and stuff, and Kiwi is like Ranger for the 3DS. twisted whee pirate  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:12 pm
Where did Watermelon go? gonk

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games