Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:04 pm
((G2g. Its midnight here. crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:04 pm
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu

"Gah!" Alena said. I didn't notice the corpses before. Still, if they're already dead, then I don't need to hold back!

Still, given the lack of challenge from these guys, Alena's other form disengaged, returning her to normal.

Alena readied her sword, then struck the first one, stabbing it right through the face.

((by the way, how many are there?))

((817))
Lady pulled out a scythe. "Now lets see if you can run.........WITH ONE LEG!"

((Well, now its 816))

Alena quickly pulled her sword out, elbowing one that had come behind her. It crumpled to the ground. She spun around, taking out three more.

((812))

She slashed at Yumi, cutting her leg a severe wound. "Well..doesn't i-" She fell to the floor. "Dammit! Not........now!!"

"Yumi!" Alena yelled, alarmed. It was easy for her to hear everything that was said, but there was nothing she could do about it. She ran back to the door, then used the winds to push the zombies back, away from her.

((812))

Yumi felt a tear drop down her face. "Hime! Please I know your in there!!! Wake up!" She couldn't feel her leg, a river of blood flowing down.

She yelled. "Shut up! Go and die you stupid insolent human!!!" She threw a bunch of sakura petals at Yumi, they floated beautifully. "Slash her to bits!!!" The petals swiftly past her.
Yumi felt something drop from her mouth, she looked down. "So......I lost." She spewed out blood from almost every inch of her body and feel to the floor.  

seekingoceans

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:06 pm
Alena_Ryu
((G2g. Its midnight here. crying ))

((awww ok bye))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:08 pm
Bullet For My Lover
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu

((Well, now its 816))

Alena quickly pulled her sword out, elbowing one that had come behind her. It crumpled to the ground. She spun around, taking out three more.

((812))

She slashed at Yumi, cutting her leg a severe wound. "Well..doesn't i-" She fell to the floor. "Dammit! Not........now!!"

"Yumi!" Alena yelled, alarmed. It was easy for her to hear everything that was said, but there was nothing she could do about it. She ran back to the door, then used the winds to push the zombies back, away from her.

((812))

Yumi felt a tear drop down her face. "Hime! Please I know your in there!!! Wake up!" She couldn't feel her leg, a river of blood flowing down.

She yelled. "Shut up! Go and die you stupid insolent human!!!" She threw a bunch of sakura petals at Yumi, they floated beautifully. "Slash her to bits!!!" The petals swiftly past her.
Yumi felt something drop from her mouth, she looked down. "So......I lost." She spewed out blood from almost every inch of her body and feel to the floor.

((thats freaky))  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:08 pm
((alrighty then, I'll stop there for now 8D Imma go to towns))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:10 pm
((this sucks i just got here and everyone leaves))  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:08 am
bloodywulf1378
((this sucks i just got here and everyone leaves))

((Sorry. I had to leave that second, or be grounded.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:10 am
Bullet For My Lover
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu

((Well, now its 816))

((812))

((812))

"YUMI!!!!" Alena screamed. She wasn't close enough to heal her. Plus, even if she could get in, she doubted Lady would even let her get to her.

She continued hacking through zombies, now doing it rather passivly.

((790))

Alena_Ryu

seekingoceans

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:41 am
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu

((Well, now its 816))

((812))

((812))

"YUMI!!!!" Alena screamed. She wasn't close enough to heal her. Plus, even if she could get in, she doubted Lady would even let her get to her.

((790))

Yumi fell to the floor. "P-Please.........Wake up, Hime........" With the last of her strength, she pulled out her gun. "God.......please let me make it." She shot Hime, hitting her in the arm. She dropped the gun.
Lady looked at her arm. "Damn it!" She couldn't pull it out. "What did you do!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:46 am
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu
Bullet For My Lover
Bullet For My Lover
Alena_Ryu

((812))

((790))

Yumi fell to the floor. "P-Please.........Wake up, Hime........" With the last of her strength, she pulled out her gun. "God.......please let me make it." She shot Hime, hitting her in the arm. She dropped the gun.
Lady looked at her arm. "Damn it!" She couldn't pull it out. "What did you do!!"

"Whats going on in there?" Alena said, thinking out loud.

((785))

Alena_Ryu

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:38 pm
((hi hi! ish back what i miss?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:47 pm
((anyone there??))  

Kajininja 68

Rock_Girl64

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:39 pm
Kajininja 68
((anyone there??))

((aloha))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:51 pm
((anyone here?))  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:26 pm
gaara_zoe
((anyone here?))

((i am..))  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games