Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
ENDLESS JOURNEYS (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:44 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi

"It is done. How do you feel, child?"

Kerana felt like a weight that was holding her down to almost the point of suffocation had finally been lifted. Though there was one minor doubt toward the end of the process if this was the right thing to do, which quickly disappeared once her fears were pulled away. Her body dropped to the floor when Shade pulled her fear out of her.

As Shade got her on her feet, and posed her question, she responded in a serious tone roughed up fur and wild eyes "Free." she grinned to herself and cracked her neck. Without the fear, she was able to help the others hunt the earth diver without worrying about losing its family, no fear of a fight, no fear of letting Alec push forward and most importantly free to love him as she pleased without fear of that damned old croons of a council.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:18 pm
There was a small rumble of the earth before a low voice spoke back to Alec.

"What is there to speak about druid? They wish for my death and I do not."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Kerana approached the area where the earth diver was last spotted. She closed her eyes and used the techniques Nova taught her, to better use her telekenisis. She couldn't sense where Alec and Trinity were for they were in the shadow realm talking to the prey. However she was able to sense the earth diver. Before Alec and Trinity could respond to its inquiry she used her telekinesis and earth magic which caused the area to rumble. In a matter of moments everyone could see the earth diver on the surface. The grip of the earth surrounding it tightening it rendering it unconscious.

"Special delivery. Do as you will. I don't care." she stepped away leaving the dragon-kin to their prey.

[[OOC: If this is too much let me know. The point is I was trying to convey the drastic contrast of the effect of what Shade had done to her. How without fear there was nothing to prevent her from doing some of the things she's learned and wouldn't do because of that fear for others lives. ]]

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:03 pm
Keleth's arms fell with disappointment as she looked at the dirt clod that contained their prey.

"Awww. I was gonna give him a surprise smashing. Now he's definitely gonna see it coming." she muttered.

BeaMichelle

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:31 pm
Alec was just about to answer the beast when the earth in front of him began to float into the air.

"Buh...is Nova doing this?" he asked Trinity.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:15 pm
Nova felt conflicted. On one hand he was proud that she was utilizing the techniques he had taught her. Using Earth magic in combination with her still simple Telekinesis Magic. The effect of it was good. But there were several things that he did not like nor approved of.

Alec and Trinity went down to lure it out. This could have endangered them. Something that he knew Kerana would not overlook. Plus it was what she said. It did not sound like her. Perhaps she was simply angry? But she did not sound angry. And then there was that odd mana signature he felt coming her way. Yes, he would need to look further into that matter. But he hoped these two instances were not connected.

It wasn't long before the Earth Diver woke up. After all, it did have Dragon's Blood running through its veins. It would take more than that to take it out. It let out a surprisingly low but loud roar as it shook it's body violently to get rid of the rocks.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:05 am

Kerana heard Keleth's complaint, her ears twitched a couple of times. Instead of feeling sorry for taking her opportunity to participate away, the fox girl felt annoyed. She glared at the dragon kin how dare she complain about my efficiency! Kerana was going to address the matter further when her ears captured the low growl of her opponent. She in turned growled as well circling the prey. She whispered a spell to shift her body similar to what Alec did earlier. She also surrounded her hands and feet in earth shifting it all to metal claws. Without much warning she swiped up, followed by her elbow to its chest and a kick to its side. She had positioned the beast in front of Kaleth, hopefully she could lend a hand.

Despite her actions, she did not fight as well as Alec her form was wild, raw more like. At one point she thought it unnecessary to learn to fight since she had a guardian who would normally do the fighting and she would focus on magic.

[[OOC: Once more, let me know if I need to adjust ]]

Nova Blancke

Rikki Tikki Travi

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:09 am
Rikki Tikki Travi

"Buh...is Nova doing this?" he asked Trinity.

Trinity narrowed her eyes at the question he posed, "I-I don't know… something must have happened. I guess there's only one way to find out." They emerged from Nova's shadow only to find to their surprise that it was Kerana accepting the challenge of the creature. When earlier she would have been afraid to accept such a challenge. Trinity couldn't help but look to Alec for an explanation.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BeaMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:25 pm
Nova Blancke
It wasn't long before the Earth Diver woke up. After all, it did have Dragon's Blood running through its veins. It would take more than that to take it out. It let out a surprisingly low but loud roar as it shook it's body violently to get rid of the rocks.

Keleth squealed with delight and spun her hammer into a readied position.

"He looks cranky. I got just the thing to get him back to sleep.!" she cried out with gusto.

She squat down and used her powerful legs to leap to a height of ten feet. She brought her hammer over and straight down at the diver with a big fun loving grin on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:30 pm
PixelMuse

Trinity narrowed her eyes at the question he posed, "I-I don't know… something must have happened. I guess there's only one way to find out." They emerged from Nova's shadow only to find to their surprise that it was Kerana accepting the challenge of the creature. When earlier she would have been afraid to accept such a challenge. Trinity couldn't help but look to Alec for an explanation.

Alec stared in disbelief at Kerana's actions. He also couldn't believe the lack of fear and hesitation.

Once the surprise was gone, he realized the position she had put herself in. His instincts kicked in.

With a powerful gust, and a few bounds, he had put himself in between Kerana and the Earth Diver. He reached a hand out and shouted, "Stay behind me!" to his beloved.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Kerana had the creature where she wanted it and watched as Keleth made her move. Before she could see the result she was distracted by Alec causing the spells that modified her body to be let go. Well, since he's here, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply, something she has been wanting to do for so long but was afraid of the council to do so.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:25 pm
Trinity couldn't believe her eyes. She sighed to herself "There goes the diplomatic way of doing it, I suppose." But really… how would Alec persuade the creature to simply walk to its death…. Perhaps maybe with something like Shara's powder…

She was drawn out of her train of thought when she saw what Kerana was up to. Before Alec and Kerana connected, Trinity surrounded them with a shadow dome. "The hell has gotten into her? It's like she has tossed all caution to the wind. Is it some spell?" She looked to Nova for any possible theories as to what was going on with her reckless behavior.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:35 am
"Keleth don't!" Leo shouted at Keleth but was too late. The Earth Diver took the blow to the head but it did not seem to even flinch. It threw it's head up with force and roared once more. But this roar was louder almost deafening from a distance. But up close it was painful and the vibrations of it the air inside of your lungs would feel like it slipped out.

Nova folded his arms as he watched what happened. Something caused her to change. She had a complete disregard to consequences or even her own life. He would not help her out in this battle, That is what he decided on that moment.

"This kind of change.... It's not natural. Someone or something changed her...for better and worse. Is there something in the shadows Trinity?" Nova asked. Ruby on his shoulders covered her ears from the roar of the Earth Diver but was still laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:07 am
Kerana

Kerana had the creature where she wanted it and watched as Keleth made her move. Before she could see the result she was distracted by Alec causing the spells that modified her body to be let go. Well, since he's here, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply, something she has been wanting to do for so long but was afraid of the council to do so.

Alec's eyes bulged with surprise and his face went flush. He took the kiss for a few seconds before grasping her shoulders prying her lips off of his. The act of doing so required a great deal of willpower, as his hesitation was evident.

"Kerana! You know what would happen if word got back home. What has gotten into you?" he asked with great concern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ancient creature that had taken the girl's fear was indeed watching, as Nova had suspected. But Shade was confident that she was beyond detection. After all, she had been following Trinity well before she had met her companions. She wasn't just in the shadows. She had disseminated herself to the point where she was the shadows.

The temptation to taunt the hunting party was great, but she was a patient being. She knew that in time the fox-kin would be her willing puppet. She only had to wait.

Rikki Tikki Travi

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games