Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:08 pm
I'm depressed right now... was going to write a new Wingless, but my mood is convincing me otherwise.

The girl I like isn't talking to me for some reason. We didn't talk over the weekend or anything. When I finally couldn't take it and called her a few hours ago, she didn't pick-up. I left her a message but still no response. And according to her facebook thing (Great site for finding out things people don't want you to know, by the way.) it said she'd been home for awhile... is she avoiding me?

I'm sad. And really preppy right now. But I don't want to go back to the nerdy life of sitting in front of the computer screen for hours... *crys* And to top it off, I've completely lost all focus in school.

Engage emo mode.

Spyke: Nick, you definately aren't capable of such a thing.

... actually, he's probably right.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:14 pm
Dude, I'll never make NaNo. Never. Not even half.

A. My class is full of idiots. Seriously. If it wasn't against school rules and my beliefs, I would pop them all upside the head. (Fire burns did you know that? It turns out you shouldn't stick your hand in it. Huh. I never would have guessed. rolleyes )

B. My writing teacher is a complete fruitloop.

----She won't give a higher homework grade than 92, even if everything is right. If it hadn't been for two actual 100 grades she gave out, my average would have been lowered significantly. I could have had a 100, but no she has to grade it stupidly.

----(Note: I only have 13 kids in my writing class.[small school]) Every time I even cracked a smile today, she felt some irrisistable urge to point at me with a large, extravagent motion and cackle in this loud, annoying way. So, of course everyone else turned around to see what was so amusing, and they just saw me sitting there, doing nothing, not even smiling anymore. Of course, my classmates hate me already because I'm smarter than they are (and I know it, which is the biggest part of it -it wouldn't be so bad if I was oblivious to my brain), and having teachers like me and make a point out of it makes them dislike me even more. So really, the only friends I have are my twin and this girl from a Bible camp I counselled at (see jor-nal). So her doing this numerous times during class today just lowered my likature even more.

On a happy note, I got six new books from the library today (even though I had to go 30 min. to the city to get them), and my sister and I realized that our school has the crappiest sidewalk on the planet, which made us oddly happy. xp

And I made a new word. "Likature" xd

Reese_Roper

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:48 pm
BlackHawkGS
I'm depressed right now... was going to write a new Wingless, but my mood is convincing me otherwise.

The girl I like isn't talking to me for some reason. We didn't talk over the weekend or anything. When I finally couldn't take it and called her a few hours ago, she didn't pick-up. I left her a message but still no response. And according to her facebook thing (Great site for finding out things people don't want you to know, by the way.) it said she'd been home for awhile... is she avoiding me?

I'm sad. And really preppy right now. But I don't want to go back to the nerdy life of sitting in front of the computer screen for hours... *crys* And to top it off, I've completely lost all focus in school.

Engage emo mode.

Emo mode = bad mode. Never get emo.

Seriously, it's not that hard to be liked. I wasn't ever really that cool, kind of nerdy and always really smart. But then I just started acting cool, didn't let things bother me. Just stay interesting and funny. But that comes naturally for me so... I don't know what to tell you. There's more fish in the sea. If I got that upset every time a chick let me down... I'd be more emo than Hawthorne Heights!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:38 pm
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
BlackHawkGS

Engage emo mode.

Emo mode = bad mode. Never get emo.

Seriously, it's not that hard to be liked. I wasn't ever really that cool, kind of nerdy and always really smart. But then I just started acting cool, didn't let things bother me. Just stay interesting and funny. But that comes naturally for me so... I don't know what to tell you. There's more fish in the sea. If I got that upset every time a chick let me down... I'd be more emo than Hawthorne Heights!

Haha, thanks man. Well, being liked isn't apart of the problem. I have about 3-4 other girls who've liked me for awhile (trying not to sound bragging by saying this but... well, ya. lol) She's just... beautiful? Really cool? Different? All of those. And I just want to know if she's just giving up on me or not, so I can stop obsessing.

I don't really get that upset. Just now, since... well, it seemed to be going well until Saturday, when everything stopped. And for no reason either...

Meh. I won't go emo. As evidenced by Spyke's quote.  

BlackHawkGS

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:23 pm
Blah man, I know how that is. I got in all sorts of trouble for this past weekend... if you kind of know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:33 pm
Haha, nice. How so? My weekend was pretty... bland..  

BlackHawkGS

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:37 pm
BlackHawkGS
Haha, nice. How so? My weekend was pretty... bland..

I was very... promiscuous (sp?) in my dealings with the females from Sat - Monday. It was very ... fun.

Typical weekend.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:17 pm
*hiiisssssss*

Wish I could get a guy.

I FOUND one! He was totally perfect...

Moved to Florida. *sigh*

Never even met the guy...

And you call ME psychotic? Come on, as if.

Hey, BH, I'm not just being trite when I say that she's being stupid, and shouldn't let you get away from her like that. Or maybe, she's playing hard to get. testing, you nkow. we do it subconsciously. Hell, I even do it to the guys I know, and I hate them...and they failed,miserably.

Maybe that's WHY i hate them...

(note: I won't flirt with you guys cause youre all like, 20.)

I have no adivce on getting liked, cause I'm a freaking geek in my school, despite my near-godlike status as the only girl in drumline...what's the matter with these people?

Hawthorne Heights= mrgreen

And I don't get how I'm crazy when you do that too...cept they don't spin, they kick a**. usually, mine, for being evil to them. But I haven't worried about it. After all, I'm their goddess mwahahaa.

Fear me.

You know, it's really random...I'll suddenly get this scene in my head, like a movie...(my book really should be an anime movie, like a Miyazaki only better art,) and I'll obsess over it for days if it's strong enough. The rest of it flows, but the dramatic parts take very careful planning. And the parts where I leak information. other than that, it just rambles.

Oh yeah, and romance. but I suck at that sweatdrop  

KirbyVictorious

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:31 pm
My weekend was unh. My friends continue to neglect me, so I've begun to retaliate in kind, by becoming more of a recluse and spending as much time as possible with you wonderful individuals heart heart

Friday: Universal Studios.
Saturday: Mock Trial. Did something else, can't remember.
Sunday: Diddly-squat. Worked on AP Euro packet.
Today (monday): AP Euro test. One of my friends is really pissing me off, but she's the one who gave me the Alice Dress, so heart heart

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

....Psht. Tomorrow's only worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:34 pm
Oh, and I got a new book! One at FULL PRICE OMG GASP.

Beka Cooper: Terriers by Tamora Pierce. I'm seriously in love with this lady.

My mum says I can't read it until the flight to Cancun Saturday at 12 MIDNIGHT. I want to read it nooooowwww, cuz I won't be awake. Well, I will. I have to stay awake in case the plane crashes. wink

But I wanna reeeeeeeeeeead it. It's been so long since I bought a new book. emo  

.nouvel.espoir.

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:51 am
@ JubJub: Yay for hanging out with us! Might not want to do it too much though. Look what it did to Kirby... 0.o

@ Kirby: Ya, I think she's just playing hard to get or something like that. Only thing that really makes sense right now. And who said we're all 20!? I'm only 17... (well, I will be in 2 weeks.)

I also get weird movie like scenes in my head. Tis actually how I end up writing my stories and such. Probably why I find it easier to write my Wingless series in a script fashion.

@ Food: I'M SO HUNGRY. I had a half-day today, and my mom's taking forever to make lunch. If I try to sneak upstairs and get a snack, she'll shoot me in the face. This is bad. I might implode.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:17 pm
The_Jub_Jub

My mum says I can't read it until the flight to Cancun Saturday at 12 MIDNIGHT. I want to read it nooooowwww, cuz I won't be awake. Well, I will. I have to stay awake in case the plane crashes. wink

*Steals book* I is broke-ed, so I cannot buy any. Therefore, my only hope is to wait for Christmas. But when you are a book-whore like I am, you tend to not like waiting so long.

Reese_Roper

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:13 pm
Reese_Roper
The_Jub_Jub

*Steals book* I is broke-ed, so I cannot buy any. Therefore, my only hope is to wait for Christmas. But when you are a book-whore like I am, you tend to not like waiting so long.

Me too, my mum bought it for me. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:41 pm
Blah yes, Kirby you are psychotic. heart I don't get new books that often.  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Ichigo_Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:14 pm
Books are sooo expensive nowadays! I just go to the used bookstore, i get books at a quarter of the price of borders books.  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games