Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:32 pm
"H-here, let me try something..." Nohea said, raising up her hands

It had been a while since Nohea had used any of her powers, and she didn't wunna mess up. But Cadence was in need, and so Nohea felt like she had to help.

Water droplets began to form on Nohea's hands until her hands were covered in water. The water then began to come together, forming a round orb of water that floated infront of Nohea.

Kyoshi peeked from behind the tree to see what Nohea was doing.

Nohea moved her hands a bit to make the water go on Cadence's face, manipulating it to the form of Cadence's face. It fused with the grass stains and the blood, making the water and odd color close to brown. Nohea moved her hands again and the water removed itself from Cadence's face and turned into and orb shape again. Nohea dropped her hands and the water went into the grass.
She then smiled,

"Well, that kindof helped! It cleaned your face atleast..."

Kyoshi pulled out his black cell and looked at the time,

"Ah..." he quickly got up and grabbed Nohea's hand, "Nohea we gotta go, see ya Cadence.."

Kyoshi began to drag Nohea away,

"B-but Kyoshiii!!! She just got here and--"

"We're LEAVING!!" Kyoshi said firmly

Nohea quickly grabbed her books and waved to Cadence,

"Sorry!! Bye bye Cadence, looks like I'm being stolen away!!" Nohea said giggling and smileing

Kyoshi and Nohea walked off the courtyard  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:33 pm
Rachel had decided to get some fresh air out in the courtyard, actually feeling a little social after everything that had happened the other day. Her new kitty friend was busily prowling around the campus; she figured he'd come back when he wanted to. Until then, she decided to sit on one of the benches in the courtyard and read for a while. Just for the heck of it, she was reading The Cat Who Walks Through Walls - at the very least, she was amused by it.  

Misao
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:38 pm
Heading directly from the mall, Nobara had dropped off her bags and such back at the girl's dorm, and hoped that nobody would steal it... besides, even if they did, she'd have the cash for more. Ah, the endless joys of money. It could buy everything except for love... so she was set entirely!

Smiling to herself, and pushing her bouncy chestnut curls behind her ear, Nobara noticed that same girl from before reading a book... who reads BOOKS anymore? It seemed so... old fashioned. Smirking nonetheless, she made her way over to the girl and sat down next to her, looking up at the sky.

"Whatcha readin?" she said a bit too sweetly, her voice practically screaming out with the words 'LET ME KNOW NOW!' all over it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:40 pm
Zhi awoke with a start. Wha? I... She realized she'd fallen asleep. She sat up straight and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. You never do get enough sleep, girl. Just hope I wasn't snoring. She thought, looking around.

Sighing, she stood, intent upon exploring more. She pulled the folded-up map out of her pocket and glanced over it. "Lessee... that looks interesting..." She muttered, then started walking again with the map in hand.  

~dark_mistress_in_purple~

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:41 pm
Rachel froze in place as she heard the voice call out to her. She didn't even need to bother looking away from her book to tell who it was - one of those girls from the mall the other day. Sighing deeply, she kept her eyes focused on her reading, responding in a voice just above a whisper.

"...I'm sorry. The Rachel Robertson freak show is all sold out for today," she hissed between her teeth. "Come back tomorrow - there's a discount matinee between three and five."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:44 pm
Alexi had just entered the courtyard through the archway. He wore a serene smile on his perfect face. Today he had black eyeliner outlining both of his eyes with a stripe down his left eye. His clothes were mostly casual today made up of a tight black dress shirt and tight black pants that look unmistakeably like girls pants.
Despite the relatively frail appearence of the well groomed man he carried a huge 12 foot sword wrapped up in a pale grey sheet, over his shoulders, and a glint of metal could be seen inside each of his sleeves.
He took a step or two into the courtyard and kept walking until he hit the fountain where he sat down setting his oversized sword on the ground infront of him.

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:48 pm
Cocking her head to the side, Nobara grinned happily. "I thought it was cool, to tell the truth! Don't mind Seiya, she almost always acts like she has a stick up her a**; but I do too!" Tilting her head back and laughing a bit, she came back down to Earth; it was like she was high or something. "I could never do that; I'm really jealous. All I am is a freaking archer. So uncool compared to that." Biting her lower lip, Nobara strained for a few words; WHAT WAS SHE DOING? AT this point, she was just rambling on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

There was also some guy walking around, looking like he was clueless. It made Nobara chuckle a bit; HE LOOKED...lame. Were those women's pants he was wearing..? What a bad choice in fashion. "How unbearably... emo.." she whispered to herself, flicking her bangs away from her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:53 pm
Rachel frowned at this, digging her gaze even deeper into her book. She sighed audibly this time, still not really paying attention to Nobara herself. Remembering what had happened at the mall the other day was still really embarrassing - who knows how many people had seen her lose control like that.

"Don't lie. It's not cool at all," Rachel said quietly. "I wish I could be just a normal person. I hate my stupid power. It's so creepy. All I ever do is freak people out. Even here, it's no different."

She sighed again. Sometimes she thought she'd never find a place to fit in - and here she was, blathering about it to a girl that she'd only just met the other day and who quite likely just wanted to make fun of her again.  

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:55 pm
Zhi stopped and turned on her heel. She watched the boy that had caught her attention, or more specifically, she watched his sword. How can he weild that thing? Was the only thought in her wide-eyed face.

He was sitting down before she finally thought to take a look at who was carrying the sword. Interesting... Was her only comment. She sighed and continued on her way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:57 pm
Alexi hadn't noticed the people in the courtyard until he had sat down at the fountain nad heard a lady ramble on and on about something. He turned his head to see what she was going on about giving his hair a flick out of his eyes in the process in a ratehr feminine motion. He heard her keep rambling and couldn't help but let a quick chuckle escape his lips she was an amusing one. He then noticed that she had turned to look at him and was seemingly checking out his pants. A small one sides smirk came to his lips. " See somethign you like, i know i would if i were looking at me " This was a very stereotypical response from him, being half incubus he had been born with an almost perfect body and exploited the privelidge. His feet dangled over the edge of the fountain absentmindedly kicking it with his heels. He then noticed the otehr girl staring at his Zanbatou " Don't you touch her that's my baby "  

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:01 pm
"Nah, I think that power would be pretty cool. I always wanted to change my appearance. Do you know how long it takes this hair to dry? It's horrifying. Not to mention it gets all frizzy." Sighing lightly, Nobara shrugged her shoulders. "God, you're lucky." Then standing up, Nobara faced her back to the young man and posed as if she were holding a bow. "My parents bribed me to come here. It's so unfair. Everyone here is so gifted...." It was then that she heard the man's comment, and she smirked, turning around.

"Oh ho ho, a conceited emo-child? How unconforming you must be." She said, sneering slightly. Sure, she was arrogant, but Nobara NEVER said her body was perfect, unlike this man. In fact, she had a secret obcession with perfecting her nose... but that was a different matter. Folding her arms across her chest, she let out a small moan, almost out of boredom; at this rate, she would NEVER talk to anyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:04 pm
"Wan't planning on it." Zhi replied, tossing in a slight accent for the fun of it. Her voice was surprisingly deep, almost but not quite boyish. She looked back at him, a blank almost-glare on her face. The sword was impressive, indeed, but the man behind it wasn't. Zhi looked beyond him to the other girl, flashing a sympathetic smile over her face, before she turned away again.  

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:08 pm
"The appearance thing is fine. I don't mind that..."

Rachel finally closed her book at this point, sprouting a hand out of the back of Nobara's back and tapping her on the shoulder. She herself continued to sit on the bench. The hand reached around the front of her body to wave at her, and then Rachel dispelled it.

"...That's more what I was talking about," she said. "It's creepy. It's creepy and I hate it. It doesn't matter how pretty I can be if that's the only other thing I've got going for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:09 pm
" Ah i see this one owns a silver tougue. " Alexi got up and walked a few more steps towards her dragging the gigantic sword behing him. " I believe we got off on the wrong foot " He cleared his throat " My name is Alexi Petrov may i ask yours " Now that he was closer to them it was impossible to miss the rich russian accent. " And same with you miss " He turned to the lady who had been admiring his sword earlier on " It's a Zanbatou, 3 foot handle, 9 feet long and 3 foot wide blade, it cleaves through most stuff as if it were butter.... Just incase you were wondering what it was oh and yes it is heavy but you get used to it after a while.  

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:13 pm
"Ah, yes. The horse-slaying sword. I thought they were deemed ineffective in combat because of their size?" Zhi walked over hesitatingly. Meanwhile, a little voice in the back of her head was in shock.

No! No one talks to the new kid! Not on their first day! Don't you know the unwritten rules, boy?

Hush. Methinks this school writes it's own rules. Zhi replied, pushing the pesky voice into a corner of her head and ignoring it.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games