Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:15 pm
Nobara's eyes almost had a shine to them as Rachel did that, and she turned back around, grinning. "Wow! You could get so much done with a third arm! I'm like... an octopus!" She said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. As weird as it was, Nobara has also liked octopi as a child; she collected practically everything with the sea animal on it... towels, toys, blocks... literally everything one could imagine.

She then swiveled around and smirked at the man. It was like when she turned, she had an entirely different personality completely; two faced. Bipolar. Anything to do with that. "Nobara Touka. It's a pleasure." A GAIJIN!? How typical.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:18 pm
Rachel cocked an eyebrow at Nobara's response. There was no way she could have possibly been telling the truth. She'd never met anyone that wasn't either afraid of her power or started making fun of it as soon as they saw it. She just shook her head in disbelief.

"So... you're really trying to tell me that you're not afraid of my ability to just sprout up body parts out of nowhere?" she asked. The skepticism was practically dripping out of her mouth as she spoke, and she was still quite certain that this was all some setup for some elaborate joke. Any moment, that other girl would jump out and make her look like a giant retard in front of everyone in the square.  

Misao
Crew

Shunko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:19 pm
Ayame walked into the northern courtyard alone, just getting there from her room with her sister and Sora. It was unusual for her to be away from her sister or Sora, but she needed to open her shell and conquer her fear over being alone. She looked at the group of people; Nobara, Rachel, and Alexi. They seemed to be an odd group, but she just walked up to them and watched them silently.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:20 pm
" They were deemed inefective because they were wielded by people not strong enough to use the blade to full effect, it takes some practise, alot of it. " He turned his head back to the other girl " Well it's very nice to meet you Miss Touka... as you can probably tell i'm very new to this school, just got here today. Don't suppose you people have any time to spare to a new kid do you ? "  

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:24 pm
"Of course not! That could be so useful! It's like... a contortionist, kinda!" She said, smiling at Rachel. Why am I being so nice...? Is it because I used to be like that too, quiet and insecure? When I look at her, it kinda reminds me of myself... "Yeah, if you're worried about Seiya, I think she's off with some boy toys. No worries." She said, grinning and twisting her hair around her finger.

"Why would I spare time to you? We were all newcomers once. Don't take advantage of others because you're new." Nobara said, backing away from the man. He was... flawless. Literally. Chiron would be in a fit compared to him. If only... she could see this... However, it wasn't just the outside that was pretty... inside Nobara bet he was pretty rotten, kind of like herself.

There was also another girl standing silently around the area, as well as ANOTHER one chatting it up with the newcomer. Nobara was one for parties... but this was a bit too much. So many people talking...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:28 pm
Finally deciding to lower her guard for the moment, Rachel allowed herself to relax a bit in her seat, smiling just slightly at Nobara's continued reassurances. Setting her book down next to her, she stood up, slowly putting out her hand for a shake.

"Well... okay, then. Um, since we got interrupted last time... I'm Rachel. Nice to meet you."  

Misao
Crew

~dark_mistress_in_purple~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:32 pm
Ah. Another newbie. That's alright, then. The voice commented again.

Good. Now shut up. Zhi felt another's discomfort. She glanced at the other girl, Nobara, and felt it starting to radiate off her. Zhi bowed slightly. "Valtina Zhi Tiona. I answer to Zhi." She looked back up at Nobara. "I'll be taking my leave now. See you all around campus, perhaps."

She turned and headed away. Maybe I'll finally get somewhere without being interrupted. She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:35 pm
"Yes!" She said, saluting to the one girl. Had she had sugar that day?No way. Sugar caused cavities, which made her teeth yellow! Who would want cavities!? "I will see you around!" In fact, this wasn't like Nobara at all, so hyper and peppy; most of the time she was just rude and cold. Perhaps this girl had helped her stop being such a hard head for a moment... or she was just being sympathetic and trying to make her feel better.

"Like I said, I'm Nobara! But don't call me Rosy, or I'll punch you. How long ya been here, Rachel?" Nobara said, still grinning. For the moment, she was ignoring Alexi.

Winny-chan
Crew

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:37 pm
Alexi was slightly taken aback. " Uhm.... well.... I guess i'll just go find my own way then, god i didn't know everyone was so.... " His sentence trailed off as he bent down to pick up his Zanbatou and leave. " Wow not very nice people around here i wouldn't have to get my conscience in a fuss if i killed any of these people " Alexi muttered this entence to himself ash e turned and walked away his Zanbatou over his shoulders. He took a quick jog to catch up with Zhi " So i tyake it your nicer then her i hope " he moved his head in the otehr girls direction, it's nice to meet you miss Tiona.. i'm gonna take it from the way you were looking at my Zanbatou earlier that your a warrior yourself ? I wouldn't mind i nice test spar to try out the strength of the students here you in for it ?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:39 pm
Rachel's smile brightened as Nobara introduced herself. Maybe she'd had the wrong idea about her. Hopefully she'd be able to make another friend. And hopefully that other girl wouldn't show up again to screw things up this time. Pushing that thought from her head, Rachel continued speaking with Nobara.

"Actually, I just transferred in the other day," she said. "When we met at the mall... that was my first day of school here."  

Misao
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:43 pm
"It must be fate!" Nobara said, combing her fingers through her hair. With that, she plopped down onto the bench next to Rachel, looking up at the sky. "I haven't... been here that long. Only a few days, actually. I just act like I know everything around here. To be honest..." Nobara leaned over and whispered in Rachel's ear. "that guy back there was REALLY hot. And I kinda... just a little bit... wanted him to pay attention to me, even if he ends up hating me." With that, she leaned back, and let out a hearty laugh. Meanwhile, a few birds were chirping happily above on the tree behind them.

Watching the man go away, Nobara shook her head and coughed lightly, then putting her head in her hands.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:45 pm
Rachel quirked an eyebrow at this. It seemed like a pretty strange thing for someone who seemed so self-confident to be saying something like that - if she wanted to say something to the guy, why didn't she just come out and say it? Of course, it's not as if she could really lecture her about something like that, either. Rachel was pretty terrible with guys herself. Still, though...

"Uh..." she said, lightly shaking Nobara's shoulder as she buried her head in her hands. "Why didn't you just ask him out or something, then? You seem pretty confident and stuff, and guys like that sort of thing, don't they..."  

Misao
Crew

~dark_mistress_in_purple~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:46 pm
((Sorry, Dying~Bride, could you re-post that in the hot springs, where she's wandered off to? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:48 pm
"GAH!" She cried out, raising her hands in the air, like a child, her face turning a light red. "I couldn't do that! It would be so embarassing! Guys practically run from me. I scare them." She laughed again, and turned to face Rachel, smiling widely. "I like you, you're pretty cool! OF COURSE I'M CONFIDENT!" She said, her eyes sparkling behind her silver frames, gripping her fist together.

"Buuuuuuuuut... I have no luck with men. And I pretty much don't want any luck with them... too many friends of mine had been hurt. ******** them all!"

Winny-chan
Crew

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:50 pm
(( No Problem just a second ))

Alexi saw that he had missed the girl as she ran off and stopped for a second. He wasn't gonna let this girl get the last word in his pride and ego wouldn't allow it he had to leave a mark somewhere he thought. He turned around to see the girl off in the distance. " Hey mean girl ! " He yelled out to her hopign tocatch her attention " I'll be in my dormroom if you ever feel the need to stop by ! Just ask at the desk they'll give you the number ! " He laughed a bit turning around and running after the other girl, he thought she had no interest in him whatsoever while the other arrogant side of him told him all grils were attracted to him no matter what.

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games